If we fall in love

Our Song

A-Yo! I updated early this time eh? Yeah, I did because I 'might' be updating twice today keke...so, please enjoy this chapter guys...I mean ENJOY lol and please! leave comments :( haha Thank you anyway for the upvotes, subscriptions and views... and I want to say sorry If I would finish this fic first before completing the other two for the reason that I don't experience writer's block because I have a basis... I will never leave those other two fics behind I actually have their drafts but sorry If I would finish this first... Please continue to support me...and I repeat...please ENJOY the chapter :)

IF WE FALL IN LOVE 

There will be no ordinary days for you
If there is someone who cares like I do
You have no reason to be sad anymore
I'm always ready with a smile
With just one glimpse of you
You don't have to search no more
Cause I am someone who will love you for sure so

If we fall in love
Maybe we'll sing this song as one
If we fall in love
We can write a better song than this 
If we fall in love
We will have this melody in our heads
If we fall in love
Anywhere with you would be a better place

You can watch sad movies in a different light
So I'll be right there beside you 
Hugging you oh so tight (oh so tight)
Your hands will never feel so cold and empty again
Cause I will keep on holding on and won't let go (never let you go) 
You don't have to search no more 

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDCO91YslBE

AMBER’S POV

“Thanks for taking care of me yesterday” I walked Krystal back home, we were infront of her room’s door bidding each other a temporary goodbye.

“I believe I’m the one who need to say thanks” she answered smiling.

“By the way Krys, Can I take you out for dinner tomorrow” I looked down, while waiting for her answer. I’m nervous…will she agree?

“Of Course, what time?”

“Uh- f- five in the afternoon. I’ll pick you up here” I scratched the back of my neck because of nervousness, my hands were even sweating so much.

“Okay, see you tomorrow Am” she waved and we parted ways.

I can’t help but i smiled like a fool while I was leaping at the streets. Too much happiness enveloped me that I didn’t notice someone approaching me. We bumped into each other and my jaw dropped when I saw that familiar face.

“Hey! Little dino.” It was Donghae. Wait? When did he come back? Why?

“Hey bro, you look like you’ve seen a ghost.” He pulled me for a brother’s hug. I’m frozen, I didn’t know how to react…should I be happy? Sad? Angry? I really thought he’ll never come back.

“uh- hey hyung, l-long time n-no see” I said and patted his back.

“I thought you’ll be staying in the states?”

“I missed this place Am, I missed you and our friends.”

“You’re not going back there?”

“Maybe yes, maybe no” I stared at him.

 

5:00 PM SUNDAY

“What is it Am?” Krystal asked.

It was Sunday evening that time and I asked Krystal to go out with me, I brought her to one of the best restaurants I know. I actually saved my allowance for this day just like what Kris advised me to.

 

“Why don’t you confess to her?” He asked me while we were at the bar. He was drinking his favorite beer while I am settled with the Iced tea he bought for me. I never drank or smoke because I heard that her older sister wants someone who is a ‘straight-edged’ person for her Krystal so I maintained my healthy and vice-free lifestyle.

“Confess?”

“Yeah, I know you like her Amber.”

“How?”

“ugh you stupid, of course I know. We became friends longer than you and Krystal so I definitely know everything. I can read you even you don’t say anything.”

“She might not accept me, she’s straight I’m not.”

“How did you know? Did she say that directly to you?”

“No, but she’s too perfect for me.”

“Just take a risk llama”

 

“I…um…I want to tell you something.” I stuttered when she looked at my eyes directly.

“What is it?” Damn, I can’t confess to her if she’s smiling at me like that. I stood frozen and I couldn’t even move even a single muscle.

“Hey amber?” she asked again.

"I want you to be happy Krystal, even it means that I need to sacrifice my own happiness for you" 

"I know Amber and I appreciate that" 

"Please give me this chance, I want to prove to you how much I care”

"A-Amber?" Tears flowed from my eyes, why? Why does it need to be like this? I can’t even speak straight.

“I…um… I’ve been wanting to tell this to you for a long time…You know I’m your servant right? And you’re my princess and if I need to be your servant forever I’ll gladly be because…um…I…” I wasn’t able to finish my sentence when she wrapped her arms on my neck and pushed herself closer to me. When I realized what was happening, my heart skipped a million beats and I grabbed her waist and kissed her back.

“I… I...um” I can’t speak straight. , I’ve been practicing those lines in the mirror for more than a week and now I can’t even say even one line. Stupid Amber, speak.

“I Love You Amber Liu” She said which made my eyes wider.

“You’re always with me, through sadness or joy. You saved and protected me from those bullies even bugs.” I chuckled at the thought of that, yeah she always calls me when she sees a bug and I’ll be the one who’ll step on it.

“You always tug me back when I attempt to walk away from you, I can count on you for everything Amber, those little things you did for me is enough for me to love you.” She continued and hugged me, burying her face on my chest.

“I was actually planning that I’ll be the first one to confess to you” I scratched the back of my head because of my disappointment in myself. Now it seemed that Krystal was the one who confessed to me and not me. I kissed her head and tightened my arms around her.

“No need, I knew it even if you don’t say it directly to me” I felt my shirt got wet and I heard sobs from my princess.

“Are you crying?” I asked and was about to look to her when she buried herself more to my chest.

“No, I’m just happy. I can hear you heartbeat anyway” We both laughed with what she said.

“Can you hear your name?”

“Um…I think I heard another girls’ name?” she giggled.

“That’s impossible.”

“I love you Amber”

“I love you more Krystal Jung”

“Um…Krys, there’s one more thing” I pulled her back and looked at her eyes, I know that it is right to tell her the truth, that Donghae is here. That Donghae’s back.

“What is it babe?”

“B-Babe?” My cheeks reddened, for Krystal to call me babe is such music to my ears.

“Yeah, what is the other thing babe?” Damn, she repeated it again.

“D-Donghae…H-He’s back” I closed my eyes, I don’t want to see her reaction. Lord please… I beg you.

“Hey, open your eyes” I opened my eyes slightly and I saw her smiling. She grabbed me by the collar and kissed my lips rough. I pulled her closer and kissed back we move our lips in rhythm and gasped for air when we pulled back.

“You don’t have to worry okay? He’s long gone, I have someone I love now, more handsome, gentleman and sweet.”

“B-but, how about your dream of having 12 kids?”

“Silly, I only need you Amber. Only you”

“Thank you Krystal. Thank you for being brave enough to love me”

We spent the rest of the night talking and cuddling, she slept at my place and planned to stay there until next day she even brought her uniform with her.

“Babe?” I called from behind, she was cooking then when I thought of hugging her from the back.

“hm?” she hummed in response. I rested my chin on her shoulders and kissed her neck.

“Is it still long?”

“Why are you hungry?”

“Nah, I wanted to hug you all night”

“Stupid, we have the whole night.”

“I hid my feelings for you for so long Krystal, don’t blame me.”

“Okay okay, wait there and I’ll finish this” she turned to face me and flung her arms on my neck, she gave a quick peck on my lips and smiled.  

NEXT on Our Song:

"If that what makes you happy...then I accept"

So what do you think guys? Is it okay? Please subscribe and comment...pretty please hehe Thank you! 

Add me on twitter lol :) @M_Ray94