Amusement Park

Our Song

woah! an update??? Lol it's because I love you all guys.. Enjoy :))) 

Please watch this Video of KRYBER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VAVQCA_WmM

to those who haven't watch this...look closely around 2:19 - 2:22 I swear you'll Kryber heart will be alive and kicking. And never tell me that Kryber is not real because I'll transform into HellSica mode hahaha!

                                     

AMBER’S POV

I woke up shivering because of the coldness inside the room, I got up to adjust the temperature of the aircon and I noticed Jessica was also trembling, she doesn’t have any protection or blankets on her so I took the comforter and placed it on her.

I watched her moved and tucked herself, curling up as the blankets gave her warmth. I smiled and lied back down to the floor.

Damn, it’s colder now. I whispered to myself and grabbed some books on the shelves and used it as my mattress.  It’s somewhat better now, I went back to my dreamland until my alarm clock rang itself out.

I stood and hurriedly grabbed my towel to bath and change clothes. When I went out, Jessica is still asleep. If she continues to sleep, we’ll be late. I approached her and shook her shoulders, my towel is still on my head and my hair is still dripping wet.

“Hey Jess, wake up now. We’ll be late” I said while tapping her shoulders. she just hummed in response but didn’t move a single bit. I got annoyed well enough to shout her name at the top of my lungs.

“Jessica Jung!! Wake up now or else – “I haven’t finished my sentence when I felt a pillow slammed my face.

“I’m awake you stupid. Get out of my way” she pushed me at the side and went straight to the bathroom.

I sighed and waited for her at the couch grabbing one of my favorite books. Minutes passed and I heard her calling my name.

“Amber! Could you hand me my towel?”

Aish this girl is annoying, I grabbed her towel and knocked at her door. It opened and her head popped out.

“Turn your head around ert.” I raised a brow and did as what I’ve told. She took her towel and slammed the door leaving me astounded.

---

I went to the kitchen to wait for her because I don’t want to be tortured again in that hell room, I never thought she’ll be that scary. Why did I came here to Busan to torture myself anyway?

“Let’s go llama” I was snapped back to my senses when I heard her called my name, she didn’t wear any make up on her face and I find it more appealing and beautiful. I trailed behind her while I watch her walk, doing this makes me remember Krystal, I admit I really miss her but I think this is the best way for us to bring back our lost friendship. I want her to be happy with Donghae thus I need to forget my feeling for her and move on with life, by then I will ask her to be my bestfriend again.  I was walking blankly when I bumped into someone, I looked down and saw Jessica staring at me wth her deadly eyes.

“I – I’m sorry” I mumbled. Man, I’m dead again.

“What are you thinking llama?” she grabbed my shirt and dragged me her way.

“N – nothing” I let her do what she wants to do for I am more afraid of my life than being dragged and look like a dog.  A couple more steps and she finally released me, I fixed my shirt and smiled.

“Thank you” she said in a low voice but it didn’t escape my ears.

“What?” I by pretending not to hear her.

“Thank you” she repeated with a louder voice than before.

“I can’t hear you”

“ I said Thank you Dork!” she screamed in front of my face. I just laughed at it and patted her head.

“It’s okay Jess, maybe it’s better if you’ll go easy on me?”

“Fine, but not completely until you remember me.”

“Remember you? Why? Have we met before?”

“Nevermind”

“Hey Jess, what is it?”

“Ask once again and I’ll completely forget that I’ll be nice to you”

I raised both of my hands and defeat and she continued walking. I’m sure she met me before because she definitely knows me, but where? And how? I need to know everything.

We arrived at the café with Ailee and Minho welcoming us but what is more noticeable is a set of bunny mascots on their arms.

“Good morning Amber and Jessica, today we’ll have another crew coming so I thought of giving you another job” Ailee said with all smiles as she handed as our respective mascots.

“Are we going to go outside and distribute flyers?”

“Yes Amber, please do look after Jessica too okay?”

I nodded at her and looked at Jessica beside me, her face didn’t show any trace of disapproval so we quickly changed and took the bag full of flyers.

I’m wearing a blue bunny mascot with ‘Taeny Café’ written in the middle, while Jessica was wearing a pink bunny with the same writings as mine. We stood side by side while attracting little kids to go visit our shop and taste our famous chocolate drink. I noticed Jessica was too fond of what she was doing and I didn’t see myself standing there watching her. She was so excited playing cute infront of the kids and even snapping a picture with them.

I felt a tug and I saw a small girl looking at me.

“Oppa, can I take a picture with you and unnie?”

She showed me her camera and I knelt down to carry her on my shoulders. Once she hopped on, I approached at Jessica and motioned her to pose in front of the camera.  She moved beside me and even wrapped her arms on my waist.

After the picture taking I placed the kid down and she happily hugged me.

“Thank you oppa, you really look good with unnie” Yeah right, two bunnies look good together.

When 12 noon came, I pulled Jessica inside the café. We removed our head gears and sighed in relief.

“Whew that was hot” she said as she fixed her hair by swaying it from side to side.

“What‘s your problem?” she suddenly asked when she saw me staring at her.

“Oh – nothing” I answered and looked away from her. That was embarrassing, she just saw me looking at her with my mouth open.

“You did a great job guys, because of that. You can have your half day free” I smiled widely with what Ailee said to us, but when I turned to Jessica his face is full of disappointment.

“Do you have a thing on Minho – hyung?” I asked when I moved closer to her.

“What are you saying? Of course not.”

“I just thought because you seem to be disappointed that our work’s lifted.”

“Stupid, I don’t know what to do next that’s why I’m disappointed”

“Oh Really? Then go with me then.”

“No I will not.”

“Come on Jessica, don’t be to rude to me.”

“Okay fine”

I smiled at her but she rolled her eyes off me. I took her to the nearest restaurant and treated her our lunch.

“So, how are you now?” she said as she munched on the jjajangmyeon I ordered for her

“How am I in what way?”

“Love life.”

“Oh that, I’m doing quite well. I can stand a day without thinking of her”

“Is she your first love?”

“Yeah”

“So you’re never been kissed?” I choke with what she said. I actually waited for my first anniversary with Krystal but because of what had happened, I lost my first kiss to Suzy.

“I have my first kiss on the girl I asked to cooperate with me when I broke up with my girlfriend”

“Are you drunk the before that?”

“No, I got drunk after that”

She shook her head and sighed, what’s wrong with this girl? I stared at her and noticed that she’s actually beautiful, just forget her dark side. She’s natural and does not force herself to be cute like other girls, she eats the way she likes and enjoys life.

“What are you staring at?” she glared at me.

“Want to go to the amusement park later?” I asked her.

“Sure!” her mood changed from serious to happy when she heard the amusement park. She really likes things like this. It’s just doesn’t show up in her attitude.

She instantly bought tickets for us, she even went from store to store like a happy kid just to buy cute stuffs especially headbands.

“Take this, it looks good on you” she said and handed me a tiger headdress.

“Thanks” I smiled at her and looked at her eyes. I think I’m being captivated by them, they were beautiful if only you would stare at her. I unconsciously tucked her hair behind her ears which made her face turn red. Well, it didn’t escape my eyes.

“Shut up” she turned her back and hopped to another stall. This time, you need to play a game to get a prize.

“What do you want?” I asked when she seemed to be thinking what she would do.

“I want that pillow” she pointed at a bunny pillow displayed on the rack.

“Shoot three cups and the pillow are yours” the kind ahjumma said and handed us the toy guns.

“I’ll do it for you” I smiled and took one gun and aimed for the cups placed on the bench.

Bang

.

.

One down                            

.

.

Bang

.

.

Two down, one left.

I eyed on the last cup standing and took one last glance on Jessica, she gave me a thumbs up sign and I breathe deeply.

Bang

.

.

Three down

I felt Jessica’s arms around after I took the cup down, she was very happy when ahjumma handed her the pillow. Before we left, ahjumma said something that made the both of us turn red.

“You two are a good couple, take care of her young man.”

We bowed down and left, Jessica linked her arms to mine and now we actually look like a true couple.

“Thanks for this Amber”

“It’s not a problem Jess.” I smiled and looked at her, she’s obviously overjoyed. I hope she’ll stay like this. I really like her this way but I also like the violent Jung. I laughed at myself with the thought of liking her violent side.

 

Wieee Jessber, I'll focus on Jessber at this moment because the Drama will....will make things hard for me LoL Krystal will appear...appear in the least expected... Okay I'll shut up...Please anticipate guys!! And thank you so much for the upvotes, subscriptions, views and comments. It's because of you guys that I love updating. thank you so much!!!