My first kiss went a little like this

Our Song

Did I promise you guys a triple update? so where were we? uhm... I forgot! :O wait... ah! the coffee shop!! :D 

This got late because I was spazzing over the live performances of SNSD so pardon me guys! If they come here in Manila...I'll...die of excitement but it's better if they're with f(x) and then there's Kryber, Jessber, and Yulsic moments though I would watch closely at Jessber because it's never seen XD and shout their ship at the top of my lungs LoL

by the way I'll start my chapter previews in facebook so if you want to chat/fight/pillow fight...just add me: ^_^ https://www.facebook.com/YohannEvangelista 

Okay I'll stop talking haha so here it is... TADA!!!

MY FIRST KISS WENT A LITTLE LIKE THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKGJU2A3ACI

AMBER’S POV

Kriiing….Kriiiing……

Oh come on, shut up.

I pressed the button of my alarm clock to stop it from ringing continuously. Today is my first day at the café and I need to get dressed and prepare myself for my first job. I’m working for a certain coffee shop named Taeny café, Vic-unnie told me that that shop is known for its delicious latte’s and hot chocolate so I’m really blessed to be working there.

I sprayed enough body spray on me to maintain my freshness and I went down seeing Vic- unnie preparing breakfast.

“Hey Amber, come have a sit and join your most beautiful unnie” she served me eggs and bacons partnered with lemon juice and toasted bread. She really is a good cook, I finished everything in a just a moment and bid my goodbye to her to go to my job.

“Excuse me, Is Ms. Ailee here?” I asked one tall guy at the counter who was preparing for a customer’s order.

“Uh-yeah, are you Amber?” He smiled.

“Yeah, I’m the newly hired waiter.”

“Hey I’m Minho, I’m the one responsible for preparing the orders” he held out a hand which I accepted.

“Nice to meet you”

“Wait here and I’ll call Ailee okay?”

I stood at the side and waited for him and Ailee to return, this café is really beautiful. It is mostly designed out of wood giving it a nostalgic, country side atmosphere.

“Amber Liu?” I turned and saw a blonde girl holding a folder in her hands.

“Yes” I bowed down.

“I’m Ailee, Ms. Taeyon’s secretary.”

“Nice to meet you ma’am” she motioned me to follow her and we ended to her office, I sat at the chair infront of her table and waited for her to get back from getting something from the cabinet.

“Here is your uniform for the rest of your stay here, I heard that you’ll be staying for just two months so I only prepared three sets of uniform for you.” I took it and smiled at her.

“You will have a partner who is also a student so I hope you two will get along well, your task is to of course serve and clean the tables, mop the floor and occasionally go outside to give flyers to the passersby. Understood?” she smiled at me while tapping her fingers on her desk.

“Yes Ma’am”

“Don’t call me ma’am, just unnie. You may go now, maybe this day just wear an apron.” I bowed at her for the last time before putting on my apron. I went straight to where Minho – oppa was and asked him for directions.

“I actually thought you’re a guy” he chuckled as he passed me the tray.

“Obvious eh?” we both laughed and I left him to serve table three.

I went back to the counter when I saw a blonde girl wearing a pink shirt and jeans entered the shop. She’s familiar, I think I saw her from somewhere. I noticed she was surprised to see that she her eyes even widened. I bowed at her and greeted her thinking she was a customer.

“Welcome to Taeny Café” she still stood frozen before throwing me a questioning look. She suddenly nodded her head and went straight to the counter.

“Excuse me, where is Ailee unnie?” oh, she may be my partner.

Minho pointed her the way to Ailee unnie’s office and she started moving, but she took one last look at me before disappearing from my sight.

“You like her buddy?” Minho suddenly whispered in my ear that made the hairs of my neck stand.

“Oppa! You scared me, I don’t like her in the way you’re thinking”

“I just thought because she’ll be definitely melting if you’re stares  are like laser…and don’t call me oppa, maybe hyung is fine.”

“Okay hyung, it’s more comfortable” We bumped our fist before he went back to his job after another customer entered.

“Amber” Ailee called from her door and motioned me to come over.

“Amber, this is Jessica. She will be your partner for two months. Jessica, meet Amber” I smiled and bowed at her before offering her a handshake. She stared at me before rolling her eyes and ignoring my hand.

“Ailee – unnie, can I start now?” she asked Ailee, completely ignoring me. What did I do?

“You can start now Jess”

She glared at me before walking past me, even bumping her shoulders to mine. Have I done anything wrong for her to ignore me like this?

“Make your way to her Ambie, she’s the owner’s niece and she’s known as the Ice princess”

“Why?”

“You’ll just find out later.”

I gave out a sigh and followed Jessica, she just served the order of the past customer so she’s now waiting for her next job.

“Hi Jessica” I approached and gave her the best smile I can give.

“Hi” she answered me coldly and turned away from me.

What have I done??

 

JESSICA’S POV

I’m late!

I jumped out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to take my fastest bath and change into casual clothes, Taeyon offered me a summer job at her family’s café at Busan to keep myself busy. I need to get to the 6PM train so I could sleep well before my work tomorrow.

 I just came home from Seoul University to take my entrance exam and because of their mind breaking questions I fell asleep, now I need to hurry or else I’m doomed. I grabbed a cab and forced him to run faster or else he’s dead, luckily I was able to arrive 10 minutes before the departure and saw myself sitting beside a large man eating three burgers.

I was comfortable sitting until the man beside me fell asleep and keep on snoring, it was so noisy that I stood to find another vacant seat. I continued walking and saw one, I looked at the person beside me, he was wearing a black shirt and white shorts and was hugging a pillow so that I couldn’t see his face. He looked fine so I decided to sit beside him.

The travel time was so long that I couldn’t help but sleep. When I woke up, I saw myself leaning to my seatmate’s shoulders. He was still sleeping so it was a big relief for me, you’re embarrassing Jessica Jung. I went back to my seat since it’s nearer to the door and got out of the train, finally I’m in Busan!

I took a bus from the station to get to my apartment, it was already 30 minutes but I can’t find the landmark Taeyon is telling me. I approached the driver learning that we already passed by it. Unloading the bus angrily, I checked in at the nearest hotel to spend the night, I need a rest.

The next day, I got up early to prepare myself but seeing myself lost again, that’s it! I can’t take this anymore. I grabbed a cab and asked him to drive me to Taeny café, I’m late again geez.

I was running when I entered the café until I noticed that face, she was smiling at me and even greeted me a good morning, I froze to my feet when I came to realize who it was.

 

“Damn it, Yuri!” I shouted at the person opposite me while tears flowing from my eyes.

“Jess, don’t be mad at me please. Mom wanted this not me” she was holding my hands but I can’t help to be angry at her, why do you have to do this to me? Why can’t you stand up for me?

“Just leave Yul”

“Jess…”

“Just leave” I shouted at the top of my lungs to drive her away. She stood there for a moment before closing the door of my room.

Yul is my girlfriend for a year, we kept our relationship for the whole time and when her parents learned about us, she force her to break up with me or else she’ll be thrown away from home. They wanted a different girl for her and that is not me.

I took a train from Incheon to Seoul to transfer to a different school and unwind myself for the time being, I also reserved an apartment there and processed my documents for Seoul university’s entrance exams.

When I arrived, I went straight to my dorm and fixed my things. Having nothing to do, I went outside to go to the nearest bar. I loved this bar because it’s not crowded and the people were decent enough to befriend, I roamed around and saw a handsome boy crying on his seat. I laughed at him but decided to approach him since he doesn’t have a company.

“You drink so much” I said to him as I stood behind him.

He might have noticed and he turned to see me, damn he’s really handsome. I moved to sit infront of him and smiled.

“Yeah” the waiter arrived and gave him his nth number of wine. I placed my bag beside me and decided to stay with this guy. Maybe I can use him to forget Yul.

“what’s your name?” I asked him, resting my elbow on the table with my face cupped in my hands.

“Amber”

“What a girly name”

“Of Course because I’m a girl” my eyes widened and I sat straight, there’s no way this man is a girl, he’s just…

“You’re too handsome for a girl”

“I know right” she flipped her hair that made me laugh

“Too much confidence there. I’m Jessica by the way, or Sooyeon if you want to” She just nodded and I noticed the redness of her eyes so I thought of asking some about her life.

“Why are you crying” her face suddenly turned serious after I asked.

“My girl, bestfriend of 12 years broke up with me because of my older friend”

“Ow that hurts”

“Yeah”

We talked and talked until I saw her leaned herself on the chair, yeah she’s drunk enough to go home.

“Is this your first time to be drunk?” I approached her to wake her up, I don’t know where she lives and it’s not good to leave her at a place like this.

She just hummed in response, There’s no other way. I grabbed her by the arm and wrapped it on my neck to help her stand, we wobbled on the way but I managed to leave her sitting in front of the bar while I grab a cab on the streets. I made the driver wait for us while tugging amber’s arms.

Damn, she’s heavy. I used both of my hands since she didn’t want to stand up, one tug and I used all of my strength but she suddenly pulled me and in light’s speed, my lips met hers.

She kissed me passionately and rubbed my back, being tipsy and drunk too… I didn’t fight back instead, I returned the kiss and it went deeper. She started kissing my cheeks and now down to my neck when she stopped…I opened my eyes to look at her and she was just on frozen in her position until…

“Yah!!!” I yelled at her for she suddenly threw up at my jacket! She was holding her stomach while I removed my jacket.

“Are you okay?” I asked her while she was still down on the floor.

“Come on, get up now” I took her arm and effortly lead her to the car. I saw her wallet and I.D and followed the address placed on it.

“Amber Josephine Liu…Hm, a girly name for a handsome one”

 

I stood there when I saw her, the one who stole my first kiss but wait doesn’t she recognize me? I looked at her, hoping that she’ll recognize but she just stood there and…

This . I shook my head and went straight to the counter.

“Excuse me, where is Ailee unnie?” I asked the guy but still taking glances at this stupid llama face. why doesn’t she recognize me? After taking my first kiss away that even Yuri doesn’t have the chance to get…

I glared at her and went my way to Ailee’s office, I saw her smiling at me when I entered her room.

“You’re partner’s hot right?” she welcomed me with teasing eyes.

“She’s a dork” I coldly replied.

“Come on Jess, don’t make it hard for her”

“Forget it unnie, so can I start now?” she laughed and nodded at me, we both left the room and she called Amber. She introduced the both of us to each other but I shrugged her off.

After serving the last customer, I went back to the counter to wait for another task.

“Hi Jessica” I heard Amber’s voice. I must admit that she’s really hot and all that but it will take her hell for forgetting me.

“Hi” I rolled my eyes off her and turned away.

You'll regret not recognizing me...Amber Liu. 

Woah..So Jessica's first kiss went a little like...that...What can you say guys? I'm actually on my self training mode in writing *cougcough* chapter because I ...so that's a preview there'll be some censored chapters coming up.

To my beloved readers and comments, your suggestions are already written in my notebook...Thank you for helping me come up with ideas :DD

Leave comments please :3 thank you! and for my 14 upvotes, 64 subs,1185 views and 54 comments... THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! MAY THE LOVE OF KRYBER, JESSBER and YULSIC be with you all!!! XD