Misunderstandings

Our Song

anyone wondering what Krystal thinks? well actually me too so...AN UPDATE!!!!!!!! Sorry I wasn't been able to update twice because I'm not feeling well... I have colds so I spent the day sleeping...but because I love you guys and I'm inspired, here's Krystal's unknown point of view.

sorry if this chapter is crappy, my writing is affected by my colds -_-

                                                           

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

Saturday weeks before the break up

10:05AM AMBER: Hey princess! Want to go out?

I jolted from my bed when I received Amber’s message, she’s asking me to go out with her. Since it’s a weekend, I immediately prepared myself to meet my one end only prince. I love Amber so much, she’s been my everything ever since I learned to love her, she patiently waited for me because she thinks that I like Donghae, but it’s not. It’s just my reason to be close to her always, knowing that she is Donghae’s little buddy, I used it as a reason so we could hang out together.

I didn’t know when and how I fell for her, it just happened but I was too afraid to tell it to her for fear that she’ll distance herself from me. She has many friends and fan girls, girls like her so much that some even give her gift or leaves letters inside her locker. But the thing is, she didn’t entertain them all because she only has her attention on me.

10:45AM KRYSTAL: Where shall we meet? J

10:50AM AMBER: Park keke

10:51AM PRINCESS: Okay, I’ll be going there now 

I happily walked out of the house and decided to drop by the store to buy Amber burritos, I know she likes it. While on my way to the park, I saw Donghae walking towards me, I gave out a smile which he returned.

“Meeting Amber?” he asked me and pointed at the paper bag I’m holding.

“Yeah, I brought her burritos”

“Yes, she likes that.”

“Is there something wrong oppa?” I asked him when I noticed his eyes were red.

“Uh – nothing”

“Come on oppa, we’re friends right?”

“Dara…She, cheated on me” he’s trying his best not to let a tear escape from his eyes, but one did which he immediately wiped away.

“Have you confronted her already?”

“N-no she…” His eyes widened and before I could speak, he placed his lips on mine.

I was shocked with what he did, I pushed him away and gave him the hardest slap I could give in my life.

“How dare you!” I shoved him and walked as fast as I can.

My mind was full of thoughts when I saw Amber sitting beside the large tree where we always stay. Tears started falling from my eyes when I ran towards her and hugged her.

“Hey Krys? Is there any problem?” She asked me as she patted my back.

How can I tell her what Donghae did? She looks up to him so much and respects him like her own brother, I don’t want to destroy their relationship.

“I- I’m just happy to see you again”

“Aww, so sweet princess.” She kissed my forehead and tucked my hair behind my ears.

Amber never tried to kiss my lips since we got together, she says that she wants to preserve it until our first anniversary, it added up to my guilt that it was Donghae who had my first kiss.

I faked a smile and she held my hand as we sat down, she prepared my favorite food and mangoes and laid them down infront of me.

“I know I’m not a good cook so…I also prepared mangoes for you.” She looked down shyly. It’s cute whenever she shows her shy side to me, she’s the tough type who shows a strong outside but soft inside.

We spent the day talking and playing around like what we usually do, I temporarily shrugged off the thoughts about Donghae and focused on Amber.

“Goodnight Princess” Amber said before kissing my hand after she walked me home. I gave her my last hug for the day and we waved our goodbyes.

When I reached to my room, I took my phone out and saw messages from Donghae.

12:30PM DONGHAE: Krys, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to, I just…please let me explain to you everything.

1:00PM DONGHAE: Can we meet? Tomorrow? Please let me explain.

7:00 PM KRYSTAL: Fine. Let’s meet tomorrow.

I threw my phone at my bed and changed into my sleep wear, I said goodnight to Amber and thought of the next step I should do. I need to wait for Donghae’s explanation.

The next day I went at the restaurant near my home, I arrived 20 minutes earlier than our agreed time.

“Explain” I said seriously and glared at him when he took the seat infront of me.

“That time that I kissed you, I saw Dara with another guy…I don’t know what got into me that I thought of paying back to what she did, that’s why I kissed you. I’m sorry.”

“Stupid.”

“Krystal I’m sorry.”

“How would I tell this to Amber?”

“I would”

I never took away my deadly glare at him, I’m still angry but somehow I understand what he is going through. I agreed to meet up with him occasionally and somehow that lessened my anger with Donghae

Because of guilt, I avoided Amber for weeks now saying that I’m busy and have projects needed to be completed… I don’t know why but whenever she stares at me, I remember that day when he kissed me. I miss Amber so much but I can’t face her knowing that I’m lying.

That night Donghae called me, he said earlier that he’ll be telling everything to her tomorrow even if it will ruin their brotherly relationship.

“O-oppa, how? How can I tell Amber about us, I don’t want her to be hurt oppa.” I said when I answered his phone call.

“Everything’s gona be fine Krys, it’s my entire fault so I need to be responsible for it”

I ended the phone call and lie down on the bed, after tomorrow Amber and I will be together again. I made up my mind to surprise her after classes.

The following day while Me and Amber were walking to school, I saw suzy running towards her and what surprised me more is when she threw herself to her. I never realized they became so close like this, is it too long since I avoided Amber that I didn’t even notice that she’s close with someone else now?

“Since when have you become close with her?’ I asked worriedly

“Oh…Kris introduced her to me two weeks ago, he’s a very good friend of hers so we got to hang out a little.”

“You didn’t tell me”

“Sorry, I just thought you were too busy these days.”

“It’s okay, just tell me next time okay? Got to go to my room now, take care Am.”

“Krys?” she held my wrist that stopped me from walking, I missed this.

“Yes?”

“I Love You”

 I smiled at her and continued walking, I love you too Amber…I’ll make it up to you later.

When I heard the bell ring signaling that classes were over, I immediately went outside to wait for her. I stood beside a tree and patiently looked at the passing students finding her. When I saw her exited the building, I was about to run when I saw Suzy running towards her and this time I saw their lips met.

Even the other students were cheering up for them, Amber looked surprised but there’s a smile on her face. I couldn’t help but to cry, what happened to Amber? Is it because I was avoiding her all the time that made her love someone else? What happened to us?

I ran towards the direction I don’t know, I kept on running and running until I bumped into someone.

“Krys? Are you crying?” I heard the familiar voice of Donghae.

“This is your entire fault! If it weren’t for you amber…Amber will not – “I pushed him away and ran back home.

It seems like my heart was being stabbed a numerous times because of what had happened. I should’ve told her earlier, what have I done to our relationsip?

Our relationship changed after that, Amber left me a message saying sorry that she loved someone else. Until the end of the school year arrived, what happened to us is still bugging me so I decided to confront Suzy and ask her how did it happen.

“Suzy?” I called when I saw her fixing her things.

“What?” her voice was stern and I could see anger in her eyes.

“Let’s talk about Amber”

“What do you want now?”

“Your relationship with her – “

SLAP

Her hands came in contact with my face and it hurts a lot.

“Amber did everything for you to be happy and then we’ll just see you going out and kissing with his bestfriend? And then you’re asking my relationship with her? We don’t have something going on within us, she just did it for you not to be guilty and be happy. That’s how much she loves you Krystal and now I think how stupid she is to love someone like you. ”

Tears started falling from our eyes, so someone saw Donghae kissng me and even me going out with him. I hate myself for all of this. It’s not entirely Donghae’s fault, It’s my fault too. I was not honest enough to tell her everything, I did not trust her love for me.

“W- where is A-amber?”

“She just left, leave her alone please. You don't deserve her” she walked and slammed the door as she left.

I need to explain, I need to tell her everything. I need Amber to know that it’s only her and nothing else.

I ran to her dorm only to find out that she packed her things up, her landlord told me that she will spend her vacation to a province which he don’t know. I reached for my phone and called her, but to my dismay…her phone is cannot be reached.

I knelt down in front of her door and cried myself out, What have I done?

omo :O so that's what actually happened :( what do you think will happen to KryBer? huhu 

Please subscribe, comment and upvotes :) I'm so happy and pleased for appreciating my story. Saranghae :)))