Going back

Our Song

This chapter is short and not that good because the 'Taeyeon and Beakhyun' issue affected me LoL, I was just watching Kryber when I heard this and it somewhat blew the hell out of me LoL just don't announce any Krystal, Amber, Yuri and Jessica dating issues... I swear I'll blow SM down LoL Just kidding. 

Again I'm sorry for this update. I'll make it up to you guys...Saranghae :)

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

It’s been five days, five long days since Amber left Seoul. I tried calling her phone but it’s always unavailable, I’ve been leaving messages saying how sorry I am and how much I love her but it’s no use. Even if I stared at my phone the whole day, there’s no message coming from her.

That’s it! I need to make a move.

I dressed up to look for Kris, I know he knows something about this and he could answer all my questions as to where Amber is. I honestly don’t know his address and he doesn’t pick up his phone so I decided to approach his friend, Suho.

I saw him playing basketball alone, I approached him and I noticed the sudden change of his good mood to a bad one.

“What do you want?” he asked me in an annoyed tone.

“Do you know where Amber is?” I hope he’ll answer me, I really need to fix this fast.

“Why should I tell you?”

“I know you know what happened to us, but please hear me out. Donghae kissed me because he saw his ex and he just used me for payback.”

“I know that. I asked the hell out of him”

“Then why – “

“You know Krys, Amber’s our bestfriend longer than you and Donghae. She’s tough outside but deep within her she’s just as fragile…since her parents died because of an accident, it is us who took care of her and her sister Jackie and it took us a long time for her to be cheerful again. I admit that you’re a big part of it…that’s why I’m helping you. But please, don’t do it again. Trust Amber, her love for you is stronger than what you think it is” he ended his speech and patted my head.

“Amber’s in Busan, she’s working as a waiter in Taeny cafe” he continued which made my eyes widen.

“I’ll follow her” I was about to turn and walk away when he grabbed my wrist.

“Don’t approach her right away... She might beat us up if she sees you there”

“I know oppa, thank you”

“Go claim your prince back Jungie” He waved his goodbye and I immediately went back to my dorm to pack my things.

I cracked my piggy bank open, good thing it is more than enough for me to live in Busan for two months. I said goodbye to my friends and to Luna, I also explained to her what happened and I know she’s disappointed upon knowing the truth but she never got angry at me.

“Take care okay Jungie? And tell sorry to Amber for me.”

“I will Luna, Thanks” we hung up and I grabbed my bag to take the earliest train to Busan.

When I got out of the house I saw Kris and Suho waiting for me.

“We’ll take you there” Kris said and smiled.

“Amber will definitely kill us if something happen to you so…it’s better to take you to the train station”

I smiled at them and they drove me to the train station, they waved at me as I got inside.

-----

AMBER’S POV

Another day ended and now I’m walking side by side with Jessica, we’re okay now. It actually took us almost a week to adjust to each other’s presence completely. Well at least she’s not hurting me so much.

Today’s work is tiring because of the sudden increase of the customers, Ailee set – up a stage for performers. She invited some of her friends to sing thus increasing our sales. Ailee is really good at these things.

We decided to just buy our dinner and eat it in our room.

“What do you want? I’ll treat you” she turned to me and asked.

“Anything, I’ll eat what you eat.” She rolled her eyes off me and took another piece of bread she bought.

She happily stepped out of the store with me trailing behind her, I really enjoy seeing her that way, the kind Jessica.

“Since it’s our day off tomorrow, maybe you can accompany me to Incheon?” she looked at me while sipping her ramen.

“Incheon? Why?”

“I will get my things there. It’s okay if you don’t want”

“Of course I want to, are we leaving tomorrow morning?”

“Yes”

I gave her a thumbs – up sign and we finished our meal, I let her go to sleep early for her to wake up on time and I did the dishes, laundry and packed our things. Throwing myself on the couch after doing all the chores, I saw her curled up again. Jessica likes cold temperature, even if sometimes her body couldn’t handle the coldness at all.

I moved closer and watched her sleeping, I remember doing this to Krystal always when I visit her…Krystal, I don’t know if I still have feelings for her. These days I’ve been busy enough not to think of her and just spend time with Jessica. As for Jessica, I also don’t know. I just enjoy the thought that she’s with me now.

----

JESSICA’S POV

Today is the day that I will go back to Incheon and permanently leave that place, I’ll move on and continue life here in Busan and eventually in Seoul. Good thing the llama is with me, at least I can feel safe and sound when I’m with her.

“Let’s go?” she turned to me and checked if I brought all my things with me.

“Yeap”

“You sure we’ll stay there for only two days? You brought a lot Jess” she eyed at my two shoulder bags with lots of things in it, I also have with me an empty luggage in case I enjoy myself in shopping.