Perfect Two

Our Song

Hey guys! here's my second update for this fic :D Please leave comments for the improvement of my work and to those who subscribed, upvoted and commented THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)) I hope you'll like this story.

This chapter is inspired by the song Perfect two by Auburn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lLvtydTM78

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'


Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need

'Cause you're the apple to my pie (pie)
You're the straw to my berry (berry)
You're the smoke to my high (high)
And you're the one I wanna marry (marry)

'Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages

You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser
You can be the pencil and I can be the paper
You can be as cold as the winter weather
But I don't care as long as we're together

PERFECT TWO

KRYSTAL’S POV

“Soo Jung – ah!” I felt a pillow hit my face and Amber’s voice calling me. Oh god! I overslept, I thought it’s already Saturday. I rubbed my eyes and pushed the pillow off of me, I saw amber smiling dorkily at me.

“Hey we’ll be late if you don’t hurry up” she said to me and tossed my towel at me.

“Yeah, yeah get going now don’t wait for me”

“I’ll stay here and you get dressed quickly” she happily jumped to my bed and snuggled with my pillows. I went inside the bathroom and opened the shower, I tried my best to be faster than what I normally am but still I spent almost 30 minutes in the bathroom. I was drying my hair when I looked at Amber who was still lying, her back facing me.

“Hey, Am. I’m almost done” I said and approached her, when I didn’t get any response; I walked to her side and saw her in deep sleep. She was hugging my cylindrical pillow with both hands and legs.

I never seen her sleeping, I usually see her in her bubbly, dork and stupid state but now she seems vulnerable and…cute. Wait, what the hell am I suddenly thinking? I need to wake her up or else will be skipping a day in our class.

 “Am, wake up. I’m done” I shook her shoulders and legs to wake her up but it doesn’t work, I shook her harder until I heard her grumble.

She suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me, I fell on top of her while she brought me to her side, wrapping her arms on my waist with my back facing her. I can feel my cheeks started to get hot because of what she did but I can’t move and stayed still. I can feel her breath on my nape which brought chills all over my body.

“A-Am?” I tried one last time to wake her up but she just pulled me closer to her and buried her face at the back of my neck.

We stayed that way until I fell asleep and when I woke up, I turned to look at her and found her looking at me, her head on her palms while smiling.

“Good Morning Krys” she said.

“Since when were you awake?” I asked and faced her.

“About 5 minutes ago? It’s fun watching you sleep though.” She winked at me and I now my face is turning red. I hit her arms and stood.

“Now that we can’t go to class because of you… what will we do now?” I asked her.

“Let’s just go to the park? Eat? Watch movies?”

I thought for a second and decided to just go to the park, where we used to hang out since we’re kids.

“You really like that place huh?” Amber teased me.

Yes, I really like that place, it is where I first met Amber who became my bestfriend and savior.

“It just saves money, Am” I laughed and saw her gave me a questioning look.

“Excuse me, I’m always the one who pays for your food.” She ran to me and tickled me. We ran back and forth in the kitchen until she caught me and lifted me in the air. I struggled to break loose from her but she was strong enough to stop me. She put me down when she was exhausted enough and placed me on the sofa.

“Wait, I’m tried” she fell beside me and used my lap as her pillow, her face facing me. I her hair and traced her face, she’s really handsome, no wonder many girls wanted to be with her and be her girlfriend but… I honestly don’t want her to have a girlfriend, I’m afraid she’ll loose her time with me and I don’t want that.

“Hey princess” I was surprised when I she opened her eyes, maybe she noticed that I was staring at her.

“We better go now” I stood up immediately because of my embarrassment and left her stumbling down the floor.

“Hey that’s mean!” I giggled and prepared the things we’ll bring, I made sure she’ll be drooling with the food I’m preparing.

 

AT THE PARK

“Hey Krystal!” I heard her shout when I ran towards the vacant swing, I asked her to carry our things and I didn’t expect that it will be too much. She placed the mat under one of the biggest trees on the area and waited for me to come over.

“Why did you prepare this much?” She asked me when I came to sit beside her.

“I want to spend more time here”

“Oh yeah? Then it will be Krys” she smiled at me and fixed my hair that stuck on my cheek.

When lunch time came, I brought out my prepared sandwhich and my self-cooked ddukbokki, Amber’s favorite food. I can see that she’s surprised and maybe she didn’t expect that she’ll those infront of her.

“You cooked these?” She asked me with wide eyes.

“Yeah, while you’re busy playing games a while ago”

“I…you’re amazing Krystal”

There’s something within me that I can’t explain, something in my stomach that it seems to twist and twirl whenever she’s being sweet or she’s playing with me, every touch we share give me chills every stare she gives freezes me to my feet. What is this? We grew up bickering each other, staying beside one another but something within me wants to take it to the other step, I want her to me hers.

“Y-Yeah” I came back to reality when she snapped her fingers infront of me.

“Oh hey, come closer” she motioned and patted the space near her for me to move, I obeyed and now I snuggled closer and leaned my chin on her shoulders.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I bought you this.” She showed me a piece of lollipop.

“Woah! Give me that!” I grabbed it from her hands, opened it and immediately placed it inside my mouth. I love lollipops, this is what Amber always gives me when I’m sad.

“Can I have some?” She said that made me raise an eyebrow.

“Can’t you see it’s already mine? We’ll be sharing our saliva if I give this”

“Your selfish” She pouted.

“Here” I extended my hand until it reached near , I’m confident she’ll not do it. We will look like we kissed indirectly.

She looked at it and then to me, she laughed and then to my surprise she took it. My eyes widened and I don’t know what to feel nor say…we just kissed indirectly.

“I never thought this will be delicious” She said as she gave me back the lollipop. I stared at it, we just shared a lollipop, I was hesitating if I would take it again or not but my body moved its way and took it.

5:00 PM

It was around 5 in the afternoon when we decided to go home, It was a tiring day and I long for a bed rest. Besides, I don’t know if I could stand being with Amber longer…she’s making my heart flutter more and more.

We were walking down the streets when I felt drops of water on my arms.

“It’s raining, Krys take this” Amber took her jacket off and made me cover my head. In just a few seconds it was already raining hard.

“Aish, why did I not bring umbrellas” I said while we were stuck infront of an abandoned store. The rain poured so hard that I noticed that the roads were slightly flooded.

“We can’t stay here longer, come ride on my back.” Amber squat down on the floor, waiting for me to hop on.

“Are you sure? Your house is still far from here.”

“It’s okay. Now go go” she tapped her back and gave a thumbs up sign.

I wrapped my arms on her neck and hopped on, she carried me on her back and she started walking.

“Are you okay?” I asked her when we’re just halfway before reaching her house.

“Of course” I tightened my arms around her.

Whenever I’m with Amber, I feel safe and secure.

 

I got off her back the moment we arrived at her house, the streets towards mine were already flooded so she asked me to stay in her place.

“Here, wear this temporarily” she gave me a black tee and white basketball shorts.

“Thanks Am” She smiled at me and left me alone to change while she went to the other room to take a bath, she did a lot for me today especially carrying me on her back for almost 45 minutes. When I left the room, I saw her lying on the sofa her right arm covering her eyes. I approached her and held her hands, she’s hot.

“Amber?” I called her but she did not answer, I removed her hand from her face and placed my hand on her forehead.

“Amber, You’re sick.” She gave a slight moan before opening her eyes.

“You’re finished? I’ll fix your bed.” She stood up and slowly walked towards her room.

“No need, I can do it myself. You’re sick Am stop it, you need to rest.”

“I’m strong Krys” She laughed but her eyes were heavy.

I wrapped my arms on her waist to help her walk, she sat on the bed and slowly lied down.

I immediately went to the kitchen to prepare a basin with cold water and towel, I placed the cold towel on her forehead and sat beside her. Minutes passed and I think she’s already asleep, I was about to stand when I heard her soft whisper.

“Krystal” She called my name, not once but a number of times. 

 

A/N So what do you think guys? Is it okay? please comment your thoughts and suggestions keke. By the way, I'll be updating this every two days at 10-11pm :)) 

 Thank you! :)