War Begins!

Our Song

“Woah! Amber you’re back!”

Yeah I’m back and Kris just locked my head in his arms, Suzy was laughing like a kid and some of our classmates were clapping.

“Y- yeah I’m back so you could remove your arms off my head”

Kris did what he was told and released me from his grip, he ruffled my hair and smiled.

“So how did the vacation go?”

“It’s work not just a vacation Kris”

“Yeah right. So did you meet some hot girls?”

“Yes she did but only me” I felt Kris shivered when someone butted in in our small conversation. I knew he would totally freak out when he gets to know her.

We both turned our head to the direction of the face and saw my beautiful girlfriend, Jessica. Standing with her arms crossed in her chest.

“Babe, this is Kris. My bestfriend and Kris this is Jessica, the hot girl I met in Busan…and she’s my girlfriend”

Kris moved his eyes from me to Jessica as he stepped a step backward. I know he’s scared, well because that was the same reaction I had when I first met her.

“N – Nice meeting y – you” Yeah, that’s right Kris stutter in fear infront of her.

“Same here, I’m sorry for earlier. I didn’t consider that you’re my girlfriend’s bestfriend” she extended her hand to Kris, forcing a smile which I know was beyond her wants.

“It’s okay” He returned the offer awkwardly while I just laughed at them.

“So much for the introduction guys, now let’s head to our rooms”

Jessica linked arms with mine as we walked our way to our room, I could sense the students looking at us, some gossiping, some saying out loud their thoughts about us being a good couple or something. Well they just saw Jessica and it surprised them.

We took the seat at the back, Kris went to his other friends…obviously scared of my girl. We were just talking, sweetly of course with those eye stares and lip bites until I heard the voice I never heard for such a long time.

“Hey Amber, long time no see.” I turned my head to her and a new image appeared infront of me.

Her hair grew shorter and she absolutely looked more stunning than before.

“Luna?”

“Surprised?” she smirked.

“Yeah…wow you just got a total make – over”

“Yes of course, what are breaks for anyway” I felt the cold aura again, enough for me to remember that Jessica’s with me.

“Uh – yeah Lun, Meet Jessica, my girlfriend. Jessica this is Luna, one of my best friends” Jessica’s expression suddenly turned from cold to friendly as she reached out her hand. Luna did the same, smiling at her.

“Jessica Jung, Nice meeting you”

“Park Luna, Nice meeting you too.”

“Luna, you were too fast and I lost – “ The next girl I saw stopped her tracks, my smile and Jessica and Luna’s friendly gesture.

We all looked at her with different reactions, Luna was smiling, I’m shocked and Jessica furrowed her brows, her cold aura once again breaking loose.

“I’m sorry Krys, I heard Amber came back so I ran to greet her” Even Luna broke the very awkward silence reigning in us, still no one spoke a word.  

“Hello I’m Jessica Jung” surprisingly, Jess stood and approached her.

Yeah I’m happy but I don’t know why I’m feeling not good about this, her first reaction to strangers would usually be cold and guarded but this time she’s different… well she didn’t know Krystal right?

“Krystal Jung” I heard Krystal answered. What’s with these two? Krystal’s attitude is just like Jess in a milder way but still…

“Oh so you’re a Jung too, are we in anyway related to each other?”

“I don’t think so, but it’s good to know that we’re a Jung”

“Yeah, I think so too. You are Amber’s?”

“I’m her bestfriend and former girlfriend.”

“Oh really? I’m her present girlfriend” Did I just see a spark of electricity from their eyes?

“Yeah I’ve heard”

“News spread like wild fire here, well it’s a good thing so those other girls wouldn’t try to take Amber from me.”

“Amber’s quite popular in this campus so girls throwing themselves at her isn’t new”

“Oh really? So I better guard her then, who knows what those girls might plan to do especially those who’re close to her before and now”

This is not going too good, I looked at Luna mentally asking what to do but she just shook her head.

“If she’s satisfied enough on you, I’m sure she wouldn’t cheat.”

“I know she is, but those girls might be too pushy and follow her everywhere right?”

“Maybe they knew themselves that they’re more deserving?”

“Well now that they know that I’m her present girlfriend and future wife maybe they wouldn’t be cheap enough to follow her right?”

“I beg to differ, it’s not cheapness to fight for someone you love”

“Yeah it is not, provided she’s not taken” Jessica turned away from her, flipping her hair.

I was too surprised when she grabbed my collar and kissed me on the lips then turning back to Luna and Krystal with a smile on her face.

“I’m glad to meet my girlfriend’s bestfriend and ex, maybe we could hang out together and talk private things about Amber…If you didn’t mind?”  

Her eyes were fixed at Krystal and they did they eye killing game, deep inside me I wanted to stop them but two Jungs were too scary for me. Atleast they don’t do catfight here.

 

Their mental war just stopped when our professor arrived, Jessica sat back beside me while Luna patted me on the back, heading Krystal to the seat near the windows. I and Jessica spent the hours quiet, mainly because I wouldn’t want to spark anything that she’s feeling at the moment. I honestly don’t know how to handle the situation.

“Come join us, I really want to be closer to you” Jessica stood and approached Luna and Krystal while I just watched at them.

Then and there it just hit me that Krystal got bangs, so she’s really the one I saw at the restaurant the other day. She looked more matured and it fit her, anyway whatever her hairstyle is fits her without effort.

“I still have music practice, maybe next time” Krystal said smiling.

“Oh so you’re into music too? We share a lot of qualities and hobbies together… I think we’re really destined to be rivals huh?”