Resolution

Be Extant, Stay Around

"  Don't hesitate to come to my arms if your heart called me

I'll hug you like I did before  "

 

       "Time heals everything, right?" Ryeowook drags Jinki the photographer touring around the house, using the fastest route - the elevator. They are now approaching the third floor, where many different based-on-purpose rooms are located.

       Glancing at the elder beside him, the younger steps outside form the metal box, "...Maybe?"

       "Be more convincing. Say yes." Nudging the younger on the elbow, Ryeowook tries to be strict.

       Unfortunately, the other doesn't really buying with such act, considering the designer never the one who would raise his voices, not with him in the circumstances at least. "Umm...yes?"

       "What yes? That's not convincing." Stopping their track in front of studio booth, the designer faces the younger, eyes locking around the other's orb. "Say it again."

       Jinki stares in bewilderment, before calming himself. He seems serious. "Right, time will heal everything. So, don't be such a fret."

       "Yah!"

       Quickly, Jinki scrambles away towards the opposite direction from where they are supposed to go, which is the elevator. Jabbing repeatedly on the button, the younger runs inside once the dooor open and watches the running Ryeowook, who stops himself just before the elevator closing on itself. Dejected, the designer then turn himself around, rather lazily as his steps getting heavier each passing second. Dropping his head on the dark brown carpeted floor, the small male comes to a halt, just right before the staircase when he hears something.

       Checking his surrounding, he concludes that the voices might come from any room ahead of him. Walking pass the stairs, he slows down his pace as he hears Kibum's voices, a restraint one.

       "Listen, I'm sorry, okay. This is not what I want either."

       A plausible lie. "And?"

       Staring at the male, she watches him, waiting for another more words, except nothing coming from the male. 

       The little girl presses on, "And?" Tears begin to brim in the beautiful hazel eyes. She tries to blink away, but more are flowing down her cheek, without her realizing it. "This is going to hurt you. I don't want you to get hurt. Daddy's not going to like it."

       "Kibum-Appa," Softly, she speaks, striding towards the male, hands reaching the muscle-build arm. "Please, please, please, please. You'll get hurt if you keep going on like this."

       "I don't want to see that. It hurts." Barely, whispering the last part, Ryeohyun drops herself in front of Kibum, who is leaning against the wall, eyes shutting tight. Somehow, the male can't bear to look at the little girl helplessly trying to make him understand that, that...

       If life is actually giving him the chance to get over his feeling, he would definitely cast whatever-his-feelings-are away from everyone, form him himself, - which is not the case now. He might be a broken-hearted later... or sooner, but he isn't ready for the next bigger wave, perhaps he never will. You're bound to get hurt - Hell! He practically has engraves that deep inside his skull, that probably it is awfully difficult to not drowning himself in it. Yet, he finds that if he tries not to act accordingly to his own feelings, his world will lose its bright, cheerful color. It's so dark, that it frightens him to the core.

       Unconsciously, tears making their way down to his cheeks, that he almost choking himself; things must be too overwhelm for him to handle - he notices. What should he do then?

       Heechul wipes his salty tears away before stepping further inside the room, where the two sobbing messes are, walking towards the younger male while Donghae picks the little girl up, carrying her towards the couch. The little girl attempt to muffle her cries by biting her bottom lips, while cupping both her hands on , but when Donghae envelopes her in a warm embrace, her facade crumbles down. In an instant, she soaks the composer's shirt, letting the tears streaming down freely.

       The whole talking thing are witnessing by the duo, afraid something might occur with just the two of them. Plus, the architect thinks it is inappropriate if they are going to do the talking without someone accompany them. He doesn't expect the presence of the actor, though.

       Even so, the whole conversation is not fully enclosed upon them, as Ryeowook outside the room listens to everything, even the comforting words from Donghae towards his daughter, "Let it out, sweetie. It's okay. You're going to be okay."

       Alas, those soothing words tear his heart into two, shredding his whole being in the process. For the first time in eight years - right now - he badly wishes for Kyuhyun's comforting warmth and that the lanky doctor could help in mending his broken soul.

       Wobbled, the designer slowly rises up to his feet, walking unsteadily away from the room, heading to the staircase. One step onto the first stair, his knee weakens that he has to support himself against the natural wood railing. Mustering all his not-much-left courage, he struggles to pick himself up, as his depleted energy doesn't allow him to actually climb down the stairs properly that he has stumbles upon himself, twice.

       From behind, Jongwoon watches the small male, warily. Small part of him wants to help him to get through the seemingly arduous journey, yet another equally small part of him is holding him back, barricading himself from the petite male. The lawyer isn't sure which one dominating him as he fishes his cell phone. In the end, it is not him who is the chosen one.




       Staring intently at the flat-screen in front of him, Min Gyu startles when he feels something is vibrating against his backside. Fumbling, he lets his hand wander blindly, without breaking his eye contact, and when he becomes frustrated not long after that, he compels his own eyes from the screen, cursing silently under his breath. 

       Finally found it, he screams too loud, to everyone's liking, "Hyung, your phone!" Which isn't really necessary considering the said person is right across the living room, at one of four corners of the wall, playing the keyboard instrument with Jinki and Siwon. And the teen sheepishly smile when everyone in the room, who is practically a hyung to him, turns their head towards him.

       "Sorry, I mean Kyuhyun-hyung."

       Drawing the pattern that he has learned overnight on the smartphone screen, he reads it out loud, luckily several octaves down. "It's from...Jongwoon-hyung? And he says S.O.S...? Sauce? ... Could you check - "

       Snatching away the phone, he flares up. "You don't go around reading my messages, kid. Thanks, anyway." Looking into the message in details, the lanky doctor ignores the annoying whining.


       New Message!

       From: Jongwoon-hyung

       -SOS-!

       Could you check the second floor? Thanks :)



       "What S.O.S means, is it really emergency? Who's Jongwoon-hyung?"

       "You are such a chatterbox. It's nothing."

       "Are you sure, Kyu?" Siwon intervenes out of nowhere. His expression shows that the co-partner of this Jongwoon might know something the doctor doesn't know about.

       Studying over the facial expression, the young doctor calmly exclaim. "Yeah," Albeit he is dying from not knowing anything, he keeps his composure in check, turning around.

       "Where are you going? Hyung!"

       Sighing, he closes his eyes briefly, before revealing the hazel orb to the world. He locks his eyes with the teen's phoenix-like eyes, implying that he means what he says, and hoping that everyone in the room understands that. "Upstairs, don't follow me. Just, stay here."

       In all honesty, Kyuhyun doesn't really comprehend on why he would be needed in the second floor. Nothing has happened, hasn't it? He intends on calling his older cousin, but the rules when playing the SOS word is that the other person should decipher the contents by his own means. It's fun though playing the game, but when it triggers some emotional responses from him, this is not going to be good, at all.

       And somehow, this time around, he just knows that things might have turn worse.

       Practically running, with two steps in a series of stairs-flight, he stops himself before deciding to search - for what he isn't sure - towards his right side. Barging into Ryeowook's room, he scans the room like a hawk, trying to notice anything that seems out of place, which is an epic failure, He isn't the owner of the room - though he slept there last night - how he should know anything that he supposed that he wouldn't know unless he lives in the room?

       Calming him own self, the lanky let himself sinks deeper on the () mattress, with zero guilty - too caught up to worry about that - he should think about the hidden message, anyhow. For the majority of his life, they will play this game because they feel like it. That; or something exigency must has happened to either of them, that they need the other's help desperately.

       It's not about them, he concludes. Then, who?

       Standing up, he lets his instinct takes over him. He walks out from the room, striding all the way to the end of the hallway, only to stop short in front of Yesung's room. Then, he realizes that at the other end of the hallway, there is a covered patio. Pacing rather slowly, his steps quicken somehow in a matter of second, as his eyes widen at the sight of scattered throw pillows everywhere.

       Attentively, he takes a slow step, as in observing his surrounding and bam! - He finds the 'unsub'. The lanky notices a broken cell phone lifelessly lying under the honed marble top coffee table across the other male, who is sitting on the extra-long porch swing. He watches the blood oozing from the knuckles of the left hand, but the calm demeanor from the petite male suggesting that he doesn't realize that, just yet - or maybe not.

       Dragging a chair in front of the male, Kyuhyun softly speaks. "Does it hurt?"

       Shaking his head, Ryeowook throws his gaze across the taller shoulder. "I didn't feel anything, I can't."

       "That's okay. Wait here. I'll look for the aid kit." The bloodshot eyes of Ryeowook stucks inside his head though.

       Nodding heedlessly, his eyes trail over Kyuhyun's retreating silhouette, and transfixes there, waiting for the said male to come back, if he comes. Ryeowook however doesn't really take in, that the lanky doctor has finally done bandaging his hand, when suddenly he stands up, muttering something. "Zhoumi-hyung will be mad at me for this." Walking towards the center, the designer continues. "He designs this by himself, and forces Kibum to include it in the blueprint." 

       Turning himself around, he asks; eyes doesn't quite focus on the target. "Can you fix these messes? I don't think I can." Chuckle lightly, he observes the wrapping. "I hurt myself, purposely."

       Staring at the petite male in front of him, Kyuhyun could see Ryeowook is shaking. Slowly, the lanky closes the distance between them and the lanky male puts his both hands, gently on the smaller arm bone. While one stays at the said position, his right hand brushes lightly against the fabric. "Don't worry. I'll fix them." I'll fix every mess.

       "Why?" Dark brown eyes meet the hazel one.

       "Because..." Getting himself lost in the beautiful eyes, he brings his hand up against the smaller nape, while the other hand travels down to the waist, before resting at the small back of Ryeowook's. Leaning over, Kyuhyun pecks his lips gently, before going for the forehead. "...I want to."

       It's an instinct that he suddenly pulls Ryeowook closer to him, wrapping his arms around the smaller frame. Caressing the light brown hair, he plants kisses on the top of his hair. Once again, Kyuhyun lets one hand travels down to the waist, reaching for the other hands. He then brings Ryeowook's hand around his back, as he's whispering the exact same word, on the other night.

       "You should be stronger than this, Ryeowook. Though, I don't think I deserve anything coming from you, I'm selfish. I'm selfish enough that I want you to myself. I want to go through thick and thin, with you."

       Kyuhyun's front shirt is drenched as the result of the tears that pouring down endlessly. lightly against the smooth nape, he draws circles behind the petite's backside. It bruises his heart nevertheless, seeing the love of his life crying his heart out.

       And it is an incredibly hurt to stop himself from crying river of tears, as the shuddering keeps rumbling throughout his body, as in letting him cries himself out. Ryeowook grips the fabric against Kyuhyun's back tightly, wanting the pain to evaporate, desperately, hopelessly.

       How much more he can actually cry himself out?


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 


       "What are we now? What are we to each other?"


       "I am Cho Kyuhyun...and you, Kim Ryeowook are my soul mate. It doesn't matter to me what we are to each other right now or years to come, because my feelings for you doesn't going to diminish in one bit.

       In fact, it keeps soaring every time I see you. But of course, that doesn't explain what am I to you, right? Well guess what, I could care less about that. What matter the most in this world, to me - is you.

       You could be everything, and anything you want to; and I would going to be by your side. Even if you choose to move on with your life, I'm still going to stick by your side, till your last breath. I want to stay by your side till the end of my life, and that's final."