Marriage; Wedding II

Be Extant, Stay Around

"  It seems like you're going to love me; If I wait just a little

With these anticipation, I can't leave you  "

 

       Yesung watches his friends bickering from the other table, laughs lightly while watching the calm expression of Siwon throughout the silly conversation, which ultimately ends the gossip-like discussion. Glancing at Donghae, the lawyer realizes that the composer also has a composed look on his face. Looking over to Ryeowook, the lawyer states plainly. "You know about this, don't you Donghae?"

       The panicked Donghae smiles uneasily while Ryeowook who notices that the stare coming from Yesung, stares back, without saying anything. Kangin who happens to be with them, nervously exchanges glances with Donghae, forgetting that the little girl of Ryeowook is also with them, sitting between Donghae and her father.

       Just before Kangin could stop the two staring males from exuding lasers to each other, Yesung beats him, as the lawyer turns his gaze towards the young composer. And calmly, Yesung speaks, his voice is monotone, smile plasters the handsome features. "You must have a pretty good reason for not telling us, then."

       The lawyer then turns himself around, so that when he waves his hand high up, Kyuhyun can easily see it. And of course, Kyuhyun sees this as the lanky male strides to the table, just after Siwon helping him ends the conversation that he doesn't have any answer for the question they throw at him.

       Maybe Ryeowook should feel alarm with the sight of the lanky male walking over to the table, but he can't flee from the scene without proper excuses, right. Because the last thing he wants his friends to be speculating about is, he being's such a child for always avoiding things, not mending them either do anything about it.

       Ryeohyun then decides to enter into the picture, patting gently on Ryeowook's lap. "Daddy, can I go to Yesung-Appa?"

       True, the supposed-ten-seats table is only occupies with six persons now, counting Kyuhyun in, left another four seats empty, but that's not the real point. Ryeohyun never really likes Yesung or the other four friends of his, so when he hears the sudden inquiry from the little girl, the lawyer blinks, not understanding the motive.

       "Sure." Ryeowook says albeit he also puzzles with the request.

       "Why? Am I a bad company?" Donghae whines.

       Smiles playfully to the composer, the little girl walks over to Yesung. On the way to come to Yesung's side, Ryeohyun subtly sends the bright smile of her to Kyuhyun. And once she reaches the destination, she asks for Yesung to lower his stance, so that she can whisper to the lawyer's ears.

       "What? Are you keeping secrets now?" Donghae groans at the sudden gestures.

       "Everyone has secrets, so why can't I?" Ryeohyun counters the composer, surprising everyone at the table greatly. While maybe the girl doesn't meant anything with the words but they all, including Yesung can't help to feel the glacial impact from the simple phrase, knocking some sense in them, hard.

       Because they all have secrets, that's why.


       Just when Yesung walks side by side with the little girl, the host of the wedding ceremony asks all the attendees to self-service themselves with the delicious dinner that served on a long table at the back of the hall. Though the lawyer feels awkward, he can't help to be thrilled with the little girl. He supposed to feel scared, for perhaps Ryeohyun might embarrass him in front of everyone for having feeling towards her father, but then on the second thought, it seems nonviable as the girl is concerned with Ryeowook's career more than anything. There is no way the girl want to jeopardize that, right?

       He doesn't exactly has an idea on where they, or he is going to as his mind is too preoccupied to notice that the girl has drags him to the buffet table, asking him to fill her plate with so many delicacies. Placing every single food that the girl asks him to, Yesung keeps staring at the cute girl. And just when he thinks that Ryeohyun might want to humiliate him with the ignoble manners, the little girl then tugs the plate form his hold, while once again dragging the hot-shot lawyer to some table, he knows for sure that the table is occupied despite there is no one is present at the moment - filling up their plate, Yesung guesses.

        "Eat up." Widens his smokey-eyes, the lawyer stares the girl in disbelief. "This is for us. Do you think I could actually eat all of this?" The girl explains.

        Blinking some more, Yesung complies, before taking a pair of culinary from Ryeohyun - he doesn't realize that the girl has brings the two pairs for them. Getting indulge with how appetizing the luxury treats are, Yesung lets himself lost, not minding how awkward he actually is with the little daughter. Stuffing himself with nice decorated brown muffins, he curiously casts a look towards the girl.

       "I thought you dislike me."

       "Says who?"

       "Well, you are not really welcoming us every time we visit your house. So, I thought..."

       "That... - I can't help to feel that way. But, that doesn't mean I dislike you."

       You don't dislike me? - "Does that mean you dislike my friends?"

       Ryeohyun leaves the question hanging, for she doesn't know what suits her description about them. When there is barely anything to eat on the plate, the girl then eyes the lawyer. "If, you thought that I dislike you, do the others feel the same like you do?"

       Yesung shouldn't tell her the truth, but the persistent look on her hazel eyes demand him to spill everything, but of course, Yesung has to underlie everything nicely, without sounding too offending. "They should understand you." Breathing a weak sigh, "We didn't expect you to actually like us, anyway. You care for Ryeowook, after all. He's your father."

       "I don't want to dislike them. I really do. You know that, I told you before, that I..." She can't continue her words as tears spilling from her orbs.

       Pulling the little girl in his embrace, Yesung soothes her. "I know. I'm sorry, okay. Please don't cry. People are looking at us." Continuing to pacify the little girl, the lawyer tries so hard to contain his guilt. "They understand you, trust me. Stop crying, Ryeohyun. You're going to smear your make-up."

       "I don't wear any make-ups." With a little sobs every now and then, Ryeohyun pulls away from Yesung, close enough to see the slight teary eyes of the lawyer. "I don't hate you, because you'd stick around with my both fathers as long as you want to. So, there's no reason for me to dislike you."

       In honesty, Ryeohyun loves Yesung the most, out all of the other eleven guys. That's why it hurts her badly, when she realizes the lawyer has a feeling towards his father. Though, she doesn't feel bad about having Yesung as his father, she knows Ryeowook thinks otherwise. Plus, she always has an insight that his beautiful and handsome father still harbors feeling for someone else.



       Once the dinner has passed, the host who officiates Victoria and Changmin's wedding ceremony asks people who still on the hall to move on to next hall, a grand ballroom for the upcoming agenda - dancing.

       But before the music starts playing, a 10-tier vanilla and butter cream cakes makes an appearance, out of nowhere. Crowds seem excited seeing the six-foot-tall cake at the center of the stage; both 'C&V'' initials appear among the delicate silver piping, while magenta ribbon and flowers finish the look. And as soon Changmin and Victoria begin placing the plastic knife on the cake, the soft piano instrumental pieces bursts out from the speakers, marks the time for the dance. While many start to move rhythmically to the music, Ryeowook who holds his daughter's hand walks to the round lilac silk covered table, located on the both side of the clearing dancing hall.

       Lights dim out the ballroom suddenly, creating a more romantic feeling for the dancers. The blue light emitting from the great deal of elegant crystal chandeliers on the ceiling build the excitement from everyone, admiring the nice ambiance for the night.

       Kyuhyun watches the designer with his daughter from afar. The young doctor desperately wants to hold the petite male in his arm, pressing himself against the slender male, wanting to get drown into the nice fragrance of Ryeowook. Yet when the fresh memory of two weeks ago play before his eyes, Kyuhyun feels his body is on fire. He wants so badly drags the slender designer with him to the dance floor, but he knows the dire consequences of that. Besides, there might be some reporters here albeit all of them has stepping out just after they all had dinner, but who knows.

       But, nevertheless, the lanky doctor keeps his eyes on Ryeowook. Looking out for the smaller from afar, resisting the demonic urge inside of him. Turns out, this becomes harder than it is and Kyuhyun can't contain his feelings anymore. Stepping close to the designer, just enough so that the designer doesn't freaks out, while all along ignoring the vigilant eyes from his friends who are on the dancing floor, or the other who simply stays beside the designer.

       "Let's have a talk," Kyuhyun whispers. He sure that the smaller male hears him; judging by the slight flinch coming from the designer.

       Ryeohyun, who stands between them, serves as a barrier. Though, she is happy that Kyuhyun is near, she can't say the same things towards Ryeowook. Thus, she helps him - tugging lightly at the young father's sleeve, she kisses Ryeowook on the cheek once the designer crouches to his daughter's level. She then brushes her lips on the designer's ears, "I'll be fine. And you'll be fine, too."  Kissing Ryeowook again, on the cheek, she hugs her father, "I love you, daddy."

       Staring at his daughter's eyes, Ryeowook lets the situation dawns on him first, before standing to his feet. Looking over to his friends, he notices that all of them pretend like Kyuhyun's interaction with him doesn't happen in the first place, except few of them like Hangeng and Siwon - just because they will look like the worst, dumbest liar ever if they do that - they stick close to Ryeowook, after all; while the others are meters away from them.

       Stepping outside the grand ballroom, Ryeowook stops his track once he sees the backside of the lanky doctor. Why he steps out to the hallway entrace? - He wonders.

       He wants to run away back to the ballroom, but when the doctor turns himself around, Ryeowook gasps lightly, feeling the lack of oxygen all of a sudden. Ryeowook stands like a statue when neither of them speaks nor moves. That must annoyed the lanky doctor - Ryeowook thinks - as the taller male breathes out the air of frustration, not that loud. Just, sufficient for the hearing range of the both males.

       Kyuhyun doesn't have anything to talk about actually; he doesn't even think that the smaller male might agree to come out to meet him outside. He says what he said earlier out of exasperation that blazing his entire body. Despair that he can't seem to keep his eyes on the smaller, but can't do anything to be near the slender male. Despair that he doesn't have anything in his mind right now, except the thoughts of holding the petite male in his arms.

       "Sorry. I didn't have anything to talk to you about, actually." Dropping his gaze on the floor, Kyuhyun absentmindedly speaks, "You can go back to the ballroom, if you want to... I guess." He murmurs the last part.

       However, the designer remains at the same spot, battling against himself on whether to stay without talking on anything or just fleeing back to the ballroom and watches everyone on the dance floor. And obviously, he chooses the former. He doesn't has a reason on why he chooses to do no talking with the lanky male, albeit he creates multiple excuses for not going back inside the spacious, fancy dancing hall.

       When the young doctor realizes that Ryeowook stays rooted, leaning against the corridor wall, he secretly relieves - he doesn't sure what for - as he still runs out of topics to be discussing about. Eyes on Ryeowook, and determinedly the doctor then open his mouth.

       "Let's take a walk. Side by side, can you do that? But, it's okay, if you still feel uncomfortable with me. I understand that."

       And surprisingly, the oddest thing that happens tonight - Ryeowook agrees with him, well the designer nods his head! Sure, the designer might approve the request but that doesn't mean the slender male wants to be close to Kyuhyun, not yet. So, there is still some fair distance between them, as they steps outside from the building, passing by everything they encounter.

       "You got my messages, right? I want you to know that I, really meant it." Without glancing to the side, Kyuhyun continues. "I really, really mean it. So, could you consider...about that, about my feelings, about your feelings."

       Stopping his track, so he can looks over the smaller male, Kyuhyun honestly wants to dig a hole to bury his own self beneath it, for such a lame starter. But, that's all he can think of, above many others. But, Ryeowook who lost in his whirled thoughts after hears the words flowing out from the other male, keeps on walking, or rather strolling, paying no heeds towards Kyuhyun, who comes to a halt. After some steps, the designer then pauses. Turning himself around, he looks over Kyuhyun who doesn't move an inch from the previous position.

        "...I'm sorry, too." A reference to Kyuhyun's previous sorry-ies the lanky male keeps saying. He hopes the doctor doesn't say the same word again after this. "If I say, we can..." Closing his eyes momentarily, Ryeowook clenches his right hand, fighting the tears that has fill up his eyes.

       Sliding down on the pavement, Ryeowook crouches, brings his knee close to his chest. From the corners of his eyes, he sees Kyuhyun has runs to his side, but when the lanky male aware that Ryeowook doesn't hurt himself, the doctor steps back, just one step - minding Ryeowook's proximity.And after seems like forever, Ryeowook then stands again, with tears still b at the waterline.

       "I want to, but I can't do this alone. You have to help me... because I don't think I can actually do this." Holding in the tears, Ryeowook tries to convey his feelings.

       "So, help me figure out, what are we now? What are we to each other?"