No Turning Back

Reincarnation

The doors opened hastily as he walked into the Main Hall. Only the leaders of all the other manors were present, Warlocks, Witches and Guardians. Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows as he walked towards his seat, the highest chair. Chaerin walked by him, sitting on the chair next to him. He looked at Youngbae, who was standing next to him, and nodded, allowing him to speak first.

“Brethren, we were under attack on our own house.” Youngbae spoke. “One Darkling managed to enter without alerting the spells.”

“How is that even possible?” Taemin spoke. Jiyong frowned, Dara was nowhere to be found.

“That’s our incognita.” Jiyong spoke. Chaerin was fidgeting with her hands, looking at the floor the whole time. “Where is my sister?” he said as he scanned the room. All of the people shrugged.

“I haven’t seen her after she cured you.” Taemin said. Jiyong raised an eyebrow.

“Is that so?” Jiyong said, now feeling uneasy.

“What an inconvenient,” said Key, representative of the French Manor, “That your sister is missing.”

“What are you implying by that Kim Kibum?” Jiyong hissed. Key shrugged and looked to his side. Daesung, representative of the Japanese Manor, stood up.

“I feel the same, where could she be? She’s the only one who knows how the spell works.” Daesung said. Jiyong narrowed his eyes and looked at Chaerin. She was still fidgeting with her hands, slightly trembling. Worry crept through him like a wave, but he had to compose himself.

“Are you all saying my sister’s to blame for the Darkling in here?” Jiyong said. Everybody froze as he glared at each and every one of them.

“What we’re saying is,” Seungri spoke, “Is that we worry she might have something to do, either good or bad.”

“What good could there be?” Youngbae said this time.

“Well, she is the one who set the spells.” Minho spoke, head Guardian at the Japanese Manor.

“She’s not,” Taemin spoke, “Who set the spells. She just maintain them.”

“I was the one who set them.” Chaerin spoke. Jiyong turned hastily towards her, his eyes wide.

“Chaerin?” Jiyong muttered lowly, only for her to listen. She ignored him and stood up, looking fiercely at the people in the room.

“I was the one who set them, and in my absence, Dara took care of it.” Chaerin said. “I can restore the system, I can make it stronger.” Jiyong widened his eyes and tried to stop her, but abstained himself from doing so.

“Is that so?” Minjie said, Daesung’s partner and head witch of the Japanese Manor. Chaerin nodded hastily.

“We just need to focus on what’s important. There must be some way to retrieve that dagger.” Chaerin spoke. Jiyong smiled and nodded, his chest feeling full by looking at her take over the Coven.

“Guardians.” Taemin said. Both Jiyong and Chaerin looked at him. “Where were the Guardians the moment the Darkling walked in?”

“The Guardians are patrolling the area, that’s why we said we got the System Bluffed.” Youngbae said, irritated.

“Also, we just recently found out we have a war brewing, the guardians are going to be here soon.” Minho spoke.

“Yes, so, are we going to plan a strategy or just fight over how the Darkling got here?” Jiyong said. Everyone looked down, obvious regret on their aura.

Such a hard man.’ He heard. His eyes narrowed, and he looked at Chaerin, but she didn’t looked like she had spoken any words.

“We can’t do much without that dagger, and I think Jonghyun will keep it safe now.” Taemin said. His face looked hollow, filled with pain. It was of no less, Jiyong thought, having to plan how to kill your own brother.

“We should look for Dara first.” Chaerin said. Jiyong nodded.

“I think we better make two teams, one for the Dagger, the other for Dara.” Youngbae said.

“My Guardian shall arrive soon,” Daesung said. “I can team up to find the Dagger.”

“So can I.” Minho said. His companion widened her eyes at him.

“I think I should go and find Dara.” Krystal said, Minho’s companion.

“Then it’s done, either the Dagger or the Darkling, I want them.” Jiyong said. Chaerin turned around with wide eyes, but he just fiercely looked forwards, at the crowd of leaders. “I want the Darkling.”

Her chest heaved up as she brushed her hair, her eyes turning watery while she looked at her reflection. She had seen that scene so many times, but living it in the flesh was seriously hard. That afternoon it was decided that Jonghyun must be brought back, dead or alive. Jiyong didn’t had second thoughts, and neither decided to lessen the harshness, he wanted it to go like that. She knew, deep in her heart she knew he was no longer her friend, but she couldn’t just kill him. It could be the same for Taemin, who was taking deep breaths the whole time as Jiyong spoke.

Her hair was untangled and beautiful, but she continued to brush it as she looked at herself in the mirror, holding in the tears. Her heart ache terribly, and now, to top it all, Dara was nowhere to be found. Thinking about her made her sob, and she let the brush fall from her hands as she put a hand over , containing the sobs. But how can you contain fluent water? How can you contain feelings when they were already piled up within her heart? It was impossible, and as she took deep breaths, tears continued to fall.

Chaerin held her chest as she looked down, bent down as she sobbed hard. Her pain grew agonizingly fast, and what was worst, she couldn’t do anything at all. She sobbed harder, as a hand touched her shoulder. She didn’t jumped, nor screamed, for she knew who that was, she could feel him, looking at her, feeling her. She straightened herself as she put her hand over his, touching it slightly, letting him know she knew he was there. He slowly put the other around her chest and hugged her from behind. His presence made her feel better, as if he was the exact medicine she needed at the moment.

“I’m right here.” He murmured on her ear, and she nodded as she slowly turned her head, looking at him.

“Jiyong, why?” She muttered. He pulled a bit away and looked at her, his face full of question.

“Why what?” He asked. She sobbed again and shook her head as she looked down.

“It just hurt so much.” She said. He pulled her towards him and hugged her again, his head over hers as he made soothing sounds.

“I know.” He muttered. “It hurts me too.”

“I know he isn’t like us, but can’t we find a way to come around?” She said. Jiyong pulled back again and looked at her with furrowed brows.

“A way around?” He asked. She nodded and her dry lips.

“A way to turn things, life isn’t about goodness or evilness, is about humanity.” She said. Jiyong looked at his side, then back at her.

“Is that even possible?” He said and she nodded.

“I don’t know if this memory is real, I don’t know if any of my life was real, but my mother used to say that humans live with demons and angels inside, we chose who can go out.” She said. “What if we can bring Jonghyun’s angels out? And Bom’s? The Gods said Azazel was one of them.”

“That…” He said as he looked into her eyes. She looked back, and for the first time, she saw into him. Saw his aura, it was the color of White, then changed into Red, Blue, Magenta and finally Green. She furrowed her eyebrows at him. “That could work.”

“Jiyong, your aura changes color.” She muttered. Jiyong smiled and nodded.

“It’s because I’m the High Warlock.” He said. “You see the color of the powers within me, and since I have them all, you will see all the colors.”

“But,” She said and stopped. “Is everyone like that?” She asked and he nodded.

“Well, those with fire will be Red, those with wind White, and so on.”

“If they have more than one?”

“You will see the colors in their aura.” He said. She furrowed her eyebrows and nodded, looking to the side. “Chaerin.” He muttered in a huskier voice. She looked at him with wide eyes, and he kissed her. She gasped at his sudden movement, then he pulled back.

“Ji–”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t hold myself anymore.” He said in a husky whisper. She gulped and nodded, and he pulled her closer, hugging her tight. She inhaled his aroma, her soul recognizing it, rejoicing it. He pulled her head back, his hands on her cheeks as he looked into her eyes.

“Don’t hold yourself any longer.” She muttered and he kissed her again, slowly, tenderly. She kissed him back, her body screaming in joy as she finally felt what she was needing all along. It was as if her skin recognized him, as if her soul recognized him. He lifted her up as he kissed her, her body trembling slightly at his touches.

“I…” He muttered. “I think I…”

“Don’t say anything.” She interrupted him and kissed him again, caressing his back, his face, his hair. “If you say it now, it would look like you want to take me to bed.”

“But that’s not what I want.”

“No?” She asked. He gulped and widened his eyes.

“I mean, yes, but no.”

“No?” She said again. He closed his eyes and shook his head abruptly.

“I meant no because I don’t want you to think that I’m taking advantage of you.” He said, pulling a bit away from her. “And yes because honestly, you’re terribly hot.” She jumped on him and kissed him more passionately. He held her tight as he walked towards her bed, laying her there carefully. She moaned slightly as he pulled apart from her lips, looking at her with worried eyes.

“What’s wrong?” She asked. He gulped and looked down, then back at her.

“I hope you realize that once we start, there’s no going back.” He said. She furrowed her eyebrows.

“What do you mean?” She asked. He smiled and touched her face gently.

“This is what ‘Vitality’ means. What becoming one means.” He muttered. “One with the Flesh and Power.”

“Then yes.” She said. He smiled and kissed her tenderly. “Yes.”

“Are you sure? You don’t need to bond with me.” He said. She frowned and held him by the back of his neck, pulling him closer to her.

“Do we not need?” She said. He smirked and kissed her again. “Do we not want?”

“Oh God, just stop.” He said and held her waist, kissing her passionately. She smirked in the kiss, snaking her legs around his waist. “I’m losing my mind.” He moaned on her lips as he broke the buttons of her blouse. She laughed and pulled his shirt over his head, ripping it a bit. He kissed her navel, slowly as he took off her pants, and looked at her, as if he was asking her permission. She just nodded, caressing his body as he pulled up, kissing her lips.

Without clothes on, he pulled away and looked at her, again, asking for her permission, and again, she nodded, and he continued. In that same instant, she felt a sudden rush of energy through her body, and her eyes widened as she gripped on the sheets. She looked at him, panting and , his eyes and hair changing colors rapidly. White, Blue, Green, Red and Magenta. She breathed in, wind blowing things all around the room as she buried her nails on his back. His eyes glistened green, and she felt a slight earthquake under them. Jiyong buried his head on the nape of her neck, and she arched her back as the wind continued to blow around the room.

The bed was wet, and it wasn’t exactly of sweat. He moaned louder as water continued to drip from the walls, fire heating their bodies as he kissed her again. When he pulled away, Chaerin stared at him, at his face. She had never seen someone like him before, so perfect, so beautiful, yet so dangerous and scary. His eyes turned red, and she felt him burning. She tried to make water, but his burning wouldn’t stop, and it started to make her uncomfortable.

“Jiyong…” She said almost out of breath, and he looked at her, his eyes disoriented. “You’re burning.”

“I… I know.” He muttered, then closed his eyes, hanging his head low as he buried his nails on her thigh. “It’s going out of control.”

“God, it’s burning!” She said as the heat increased. He didn’t stopped, just looked at her with red eyes, a fierce expression. He kissed her again, but she moved her head to the side. Her nails had turned white, and she tried to concentrate on water. Slowly, they turned blue, and she put a hand on his back. Chaerin could see smoke emanating from Jiyong’s back as he moaned in both pain and pleasure. As he did, she felt the heat lessening, and he moaned louder, collapsing on top of her panting.

“I’m sorry.” He muttered as he rolled to the side. She panted again before turning to look at him.

“What was that?” She said and he smirked.

“Fire, of course.” He said, turning his head to the side to look at her.

“But why?”

“My first element recognized yours.” He muttered, caressing her face. “Did I… Did I hurt you?” He asked with worried eyes. Chaerin smiled and shook her head.

“Not at all.” She said. He smiled and jumped over her again, kissing her playfully.

“Then I won’t say I’m sorry.” He said. She laughed and shook her head, touching his back.

“Don’t be.” She said and kissed him again, passionately, longing for him. Finally, she felt complete, as if she had found the missing piece of her puzzled. It was strange, feeling completely empty one moment, and the other feeling so full, so happy. He made her happy, he made her full, and in the reverie of the moment, the passion and the bliss, she realized one thing, she had fallen for him, and like he said, there was no turning back.

 


Gily's Notes: BYE MY DEARS!!

Will be back on the 28th hopefully! Here is the most AWESOME chapter I've written, and I know you will love it!

May you enjoy this full heartedly and please wait for me, I will come back to update soon!!

Wait for me my loves! 

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥