All Over Again

Reincarnation

“Who are you?” She said out of breath. He smiled and extended his arms towards her.

“My name’s Kwon Jiyong, but you can just call me Jiyong.” He said. She looked at his hand, the same hand she had seen over and over again. The same hand she had taken a hundred times. She hesitated, looking at him with worried eyes. “Don’t worry, I won’t bite.” He said. She let out a sigh and smiled, shaking his hand.

“I’m Lee Chaerin.” She said. He smiled and nodded.

“Do you need any help with your car? I saw you lost control a while ago.” He said. Chaerin looked around, then back at him.

“No, I was… I was spacing out. I tend to do that lately.” She said. He smiled and nodded.

“Yeah, it had happened to me.” He said. She nodded, completely lost in his beauty. She had seen him a thousand times, she had touched him, smelled him, but all those times she had thought he was just part of her own distorted imagination, and now, having him there in front of her, gave her all kinds of emotions one could have. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow, and she blinked suddenly, a blush creeping on her face as she noticed she had been staring at him. “Is something wrong?” He said. She chuckled and embraces herself, it was starting to get cold.

“No, I’m sorry. I just feel like I’ve seen you before.” She said. Jiyong nodded and smiled at her.

“Yeah, this morning. I remember you because you fainted. You looked pretty ill, are you feeling better?” He said. She flushed again, nodding slightly.

“Y-Yeah, I haven’t been able to sleep lately, I was just pretty exhausted.” She said. He nodded and smiled at her.

“Should I invite you to dinner or something? You still look pretty pale.” He said. She shook her head violently.

“No, I’m fine. I should head back home, it’s pretty late.” She said. He nodded, his smile vanishing a bit.

“Your boyfriend, right? He must be worried.” He bluntly said. She widened her eyes at him.

“M-My what? You mean Jonghyun? Oh, by all means no. He’s my best friend.” She said and he chuckled a bit as he scratched the back of his head.

“My apologies, he seemed pretty close.” He said in an apologetic tone. Chaerin gave him a crooked smile as she grabbed her keys. Her mind screamed at her that she should stay, but there was something about him that scared her. She had never been weak in her life, but he was too much, the sensations her body had with him close was driving her insane. She could feel strings pulling her towards him, the way he looked at her, the way he talked, the way his voice seemed so familiar to her. She had to be strong enough to at least get away from that invisible tread that was pulling her so hard.

“I have to go. It was a pleasure to meet you.” She said slightly bowing. He nodded and bowed, looking at her with devious eyes.

“I’ll see you around.” He said and took a few steps back. Chaerin nodded as she opened the door to her car.

“We’ll see.” She said and got into her car. She watched him as he walked away, a stylish way of walking, owning the world and everyone around it. She shook her head as she started the engine and drove away. It couldn’t be the same person, she must be imagine it. He must be some famous man, and that was why she was probably dreaming about him. All possibilities dropped on the table, she must be insane.

Chaerin arrived at her building in a haste, half glad she didn’t had any vision of any sort. She parked her car on her usual spot and got down. She looked at her sides, as usual, there was no one there. One thing she also did noticed was that Dara’s car wasn’t anywhere to be found. She must have gone for the night. Chaerin quickly got into her apartment, locking the door as she did. The place felt empty without Dara in there. She walked into their living room, throwing herself on her couch as she grabbed her phone and started texting Jonghyun.

I got back safe. I met him…

She wrote. Not long after, the phone rang, it was a text message from Jonghyun.

You met who? That dream guy? For real? He texted. Chaerin smiled and nodded.

Yeah, that guy. His name’s Kwon Jiyong. He was really nice, if you ask me. She texted. Instead of receiving a text back, he called her. She quickly answer the call, her tired voice talking lowly.

“It was real.” She said. She heard Jonghyun chuckling on the other side.

“I didn’t called to tease you. I want to know the details.” He said. She smiled and laid down on her couch, looking at the T.V screen that was turned off.

“He was nice.” She said, hesitating in whether or not she should tell him about the almost accident.

“Well I’m nice, and that doesn’t makes me any special.”

“It’s weird. I mean, he was there, then he wasn’t, and then he was there.” She tried to explain, but even to herself, she knew she wasn’t making any sense.

“And here I thought I was the freak.” He murmured. Chaerin laughed and nodded.

“You are. In any case, I finally met him.” She said as she let out a yawn. Her eyes were closing slowly, and she could feel her limbs numb from tiredness.

“Whatever, go to sleep, you’re tired.” He said. She smiled and shook her head.

“No I have to work, pretty soon actually, so I’ll just talk to you later.” She said as she stood up, realizing she was about to enter her shift at the nightclub.

“You must be joking right? At the club? Today’s not Saturday, what happened?” He said. She entered her room in haste, picking some black leathered clothes.

“Jinki, he was feeling pretty sick, I’m covering him up.” She said as she grabbed a black transparent blouse and some short leathered pants.

“That bastard, he’s probably hooking up with his new girlfriend.” Chaerin laughed as she grabbed a pair of boots.

“Probably, but I need the money, I don’t mind.” She threw the clothes on her bed and grabbed her towel. “Listen, I got to go. If you can go by the club, I’ll be there until 3am.” She said. She heard Jonghyun’s protest and groans in the distance.

“Fine, I’ll go. I have to make sure no bastard gets funny with you.” He said. Chaerin nodded and smiled as she let loose her hair.

“Great, see you later. Bye.” She said, setting the phone aside. She heard Jonghyun’s goodbyes and hung up. She grabbed her towel and entered her bathroom, quickly opening the faucet while she undressed herself.

The steam blurred the mirrors as she washed her hair. The warm water relaxing her muscles, making her feel refreshed. She opened her eyes, looking at the window, when her vision changed, and all she could see was Jiyong’s figure in front of her. She gasped as she covered her , but to her surprise, she was fully dressed in a black, long dress. She looked at him again, he looked furious, looking straight into her eyes, she could finally see into his. Dark orbs shining with the dim lights of her bathroom, mixed with daylight. She looked around carefully, it was her bathroom, mixed with a medieval bathroom. She gasped as she tried to blink several times, but he was still there. She took a few steps back, wanting to get away from his intense stare, but it was useless, she was trapped in his charms.

“What did she said Joselyn? What did she told you.” He hissed. She widened her eyes at him.

“Who’s Joselyn?” She said out of breath. He put a hand on his forehead, then threw his golden hair back and finally looked at her again.

“Don’t play with me, what did she told you?!” He yelled at her. She took another step back, slipping on the floor. She tried to hold onto something, but it was useless. He tried to grab her, but as he touched her, he vanished, and she was back in her bathroom floor, her back aching from the fall. She had hit her head hard with the walls, feeling dizzy as the water fell on her. She let out a sigh and tried to stand up, slipping again.

“!” She screamed as her wrist got injured with her fall. “What the do you want with me?!” She screamed again at nothing, crying hysterically as she held her aching wrist. She closed her eyes, hoping for someone to come over, but she knew she was alone. In the distance, she could hear her phone ringing. She didn’t wanted to move, the pain on her body was too much, but the one on her head, on her mind, on her soul was even worst.

“Stand up.” She heard his voice again. She opened her eyes, looking frantically around, but there was no one there.

“Leave me alone!” She yelled as she tried to stand up. She grabbed her towel and went limping towards her room. Her phone had stopped ringing, but she grabbed it anyways and looked at it. Jonghyun had been calling her, and there was a text message from Dara. She let the phone fall from her hands as she cried, her vision shifting from her room to a medieval room.

She felt herself standing straight, the room completely antique, with gray walls and a mahogany bed in the center. There was only one table with a mirror, an antique armoire in one end of the room. She saw rugs in red, golden and black. She walked towards the mirror, her eyes wide in surprise as she saw herself. Her jet black hair shining with the candle lights as a white night gown decorated her body, but what really shocked her was the growing bump on her stomach. She could see a pendant on her neck, scarlet red, shining brightly in the dim lights of the room. She heard a door opening in the back, and she turned around, only to find the same woman with red hair walking towards her with a silver tray on her hands.

“Jocelyn, I believe you must be hungry, considering how much that little bundle of joy eats.” She said with a smile on her face. Chaerin wanted to scream at her, but she found herself walking towards the bed.

“Thanks Alina,” She heard her own voice saying. “I was quite hungry.” She said as she grabbed a piece of bread from the tray. The red headed woman smiled and nodded.

“He must be strong, like his father.” The red headed woman said. Chaerin felt her head nodding in agreement.

“Indeed, a lord as strong as Traven must have the perfect heir.” She heard herself saying. The red headed woman nodded, and as if she was flipped back, Chaerin fell on her room, panting as her head throbbed furiously. She was back at her own room. She extended a trembling hand towards her ringing phone and answered it.

“Hello?” She said in a shaky voice.

“What’s wrong?” Jonghyun asked. Chaerin put a hand on and started crying. “I’m coming over.”

“No, don’t. I’m alright.” She said between sobs.

“You are certainly not alright, I’m just five minutes away, wait for me.” He said and hung up. She put her phone down and sobbed harder. All kinds of feelings invading her completely. The feeling of misery being the worst, thinking she might have become crazy. Her eyes darted everywhere, afraid she would be losing it, but there he was, standing close to her door. His warmth smile glistening as his eyes looked at her. His arms crossed in front of his chest, his 19th century shirt slightly rugged from his self-embrace. He extended a hand at her, and she shook her head, afraid she might be losing it.

“It was all the beginning.” He murmured, his voice showing a hint of sadness, of sorrow. “And now, it’s starting all over again.”

 


Gily's Notes: GOD I'm out of inspiration lately! 

I hate this! I'll just plan ahead, lol!

I know NOTHING makes sense... but it will, soon... And maybe I'm pretty fast paced... I know, but there's so much I want to portray and so little time... I'm worried xD

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥