Training

Reincarnation

The backyard garden had been extremely big, surrounded by trees and flowers and bushes. The wind always blew with different aromas, lavender, vanilla, roses. Dara’s spells around the Manor kept the flowers blooming in presence of good, and up until now, they were all blooming in bright colors, dancing along the winds. The earth has trembled slightly, the people in the garden started to murmur things as they looked around. Jiyong took a deep breath as he extended his hands, feeling the power of Gaia on his veins once again. He closed his eyes as he lifted his arms, and the wind started to blow, the birds started chirping anxiously as the wind blew harder.

With a swift flick of his hand, the rocks around the garden slowly lifted into air, staying steadily as he looked at them, his eyes bright green and white, his hair with tones of brown, green and white as he controlled two elements at the same time. His hands shook slightly as the energy faded out of him slowly. He grunted, and the rocks fell to the floor with a loud noise, making the people around move out of the garden. “.” He said out of breath as his knees gave up, and he fell on the floor, panting and sweating.

“It’s not coming out too good, right?” A man said from behind. Jiyong looked to the side to see Taemin standing there with his arms crossed.

“I’m just exhausted.” Jiyong said as he swallowed a mouthful of saliva. Taemin frowned and nodded, walking slowly towards him. Jiyong stood up, balancing himself as he straightened up. Taemin stood in front of him, his eyes turning deep blue as he extended a hand towards him. Jiyong wanted to slap it away, but at the time, Taemin was stronger than him.

“Just let me help.” Taemin said and his hand touched Jiyong’s chest. Jiyong closed his eyes as he felt a cool tide run through his veins, cooling his thoughts, his aching muscles and aching mind.

“Don’t do that.” Jiyong hissed and slapped Taemin’s hand away. Taemin frowned and crossed his arms.

“If you keep exhausting yourself like that, you’re going to destroy yourself.” Taemin muttered. Jiyong smirked and nodded, grabbing a bottle of wattle and opening it up.

“Better to kill myself than to succumb to evil, don’t you think?” He said and Taemin shrug with a grimace.

“Maybe, maybe not.” He said and walked towards a concrete bench next to a willow tree. “I’ll help you out, try that again.”

“Try what?” Jiyong said as he gulped down the water. Taemin smirked and lifted his hand, the rocks lifted carelessly as he did, flowing in circles around Jiyong.

“We should try breaking boulders first, don’t you think?”

“I can’t control Fire that well now.” Jiyong panted. Taemin smirked darkly and let the rocks fall over Jiyong’s body. He extended his hands, and the rocks stopped in midair, turning red from heat. “What the ?!”

“Break them.” Taemin said with a stern voice. Jiyong’s hand shook as the weight of the rocks was too heavy for him.

“I-I can’t!” Jiyong panted as he tried to straigthen himself, the weight was pushing him down.

“You have too many crowded thoughts at the moment, Magna Veneficus, you have to ease your mind.” Taemin said as he stood up, slowly walking towards Jiyong. Jiyong panted again as his knees trembled.

“Tristan, get them off me!”

“Push them away Traven, make the effort. Control your mind!” Taemin hissed as he bent in front of Jiyong, his hands on his knees. Jiyong let out a grunt and moved his hands away from him, and the rocks fell just a few feet away from him, and he collapsed on the ground, panting heavily as his energy completely deflated from him.

“I hate you.” Jiyong hissed as he put a hand over his head.

“But it is that hate that will make you stronger.” Taemin said and sat next to him as he took deep breaths. Jiyong put his hands on his chest as he looked at Taemin next to him. He smiled as he noticed he had taken his advice on putting on more fashionable, 21st century clothes. It had been a nightmare to make Taemin stop wearing the 18th century clothes, he was attached to them. Though he always preferred the steampunk over the more trendy ones, but every now and then you could see him wearing a pair of jeans and a normal shirt, just like now. A black t-shirt with KEEP CALM AND ADMIRE ME in front and a pair of Levi’s jeans with black, high boots.

“I can’t hate you, midget.” Jiyong said as he sat up. “Can’t hate you because your brother would most probably hate me back, and I’m stuck with him for eternity.”

“Jacek, Jonghyun, can be a pain in the sometimes.” Taemin said with a slight chuckled. “And I believe I’m taller than you.” He laughed. Jiyong frowned, then nodded smiling.

“Ah, I remember when you were just a little boy. So naïve, so careless.” Jiyong said, resting his weight on his hands. Taemin chuckled and pulled a bit of grass.

“I think the carelessness hasn’t wash out yet.” Taemin said. Jiyong chuckled.

“It’s been like four hundred years, I think you should know better.” Jiyong said. Taemin laughed and shook his head.

“Please don’t reveal our ages, we don’t quite look so old.” Taemin said and Jiyong laughed.

“I moisturize every day, and do exercise too.” Jiyong mocked and Taemin laughed.

“No you don’t, you’re getting chubbier.” Taemin said. Jiyong laughed and stood up, dusting his sweat pants. Taemin stood up too, still laughing.

“Taemin, he’s in love with her.” Jiyong said, his tone serious. Taemin stopped laughing and narrowed his eyes.

“Who’s in love with who?” Taemin said. Jiyong took a deep breath and shook his head.

“Your brother,” He said with a pained voice. “Never mind that, let’s train.” Taemin nodded in understanding and walked towards the center of the garden, lifting his hands swiftly. A hot wind started to blow as sparks of flame ignited his hands.

“Let’s train.”

The curtains flowed carelessly through the hall as Chaerin walked hastily towards the back. She had her mind set in one thing and only, Kwon Jiyong. She had woke up that morning with the urge to see him, had been called, and now the need to touch him was growing so hard she had to ball her hands into fists to contain herself. She stormed through the halls of the Manor, people passing by, some smiling, some looking at her with raised eyebrows, but she didn’t stopped to tell them she was ok, because she was not.

Her heart was beating fast, her hands trembling, she hadn’t stopped walking since she came back from the woods, a silent cry on her mind telling her she should find him, and she should be with him. The adrenaline on her veins was almost burning her, images of another time fresh in her mind, shifting from this time to the other as she walked, the walls changing colors, from beige to gray and white, the portraits changing, images of horses, of landscapes painted with so much love, of people smiling and embracing each other to skulls and crows and more skulls. The ceiling, dark and sinister, and the rugs, those rugs that once had been a morrocan color, now they were black with red and purple, a gothic style. She took a deep breath and shook her head, slightly halting to a stop as an unfamiliar set of crystal clear windows and doors set in the front. She crooked her head as she looked at it, the garden could be seen, and a great deal of the green lands that surrounded the manor. Chaerin raised her eyebrows as she looked at the garden, in there, in the middle, stood Jiyong accompanied by Taemin. There was a transparent wall of red blaze around them, so transparent it looked like a curtain.

Chaerin shook her head and touched the walls, pushing it aside until it made way for her to get out. She stepped out, her bare feet touching the wooden floor as she closed the door. She had made no noise, and Jiyong was too absorbed on his training to even feel her close. She straightened herself as she walked a bit more closely, a safe distance in ear range. Jiyong was grunting and panting, she could hear as much, and her urges to touch him grew stronger as she looked at him, his sweaty face, his veins popped, his eyes narrows as all his muscles tensed. Taemin looked more or less the same, salve his face wasn't that tensed, and his muscles were more relaxed, it was obvious Jiyong was struggling with his attacks.

“Enough!” Jiyong yelled with a shaky voice and Taemin lowered his hands, the blazing wall subsiding as Jiyong collapsed on the floor, panting and sweating. Chaerin extended a hand to help him, but then abstained herself to do so, he seemed too exhausted to deal with her.

“Is your enemy going to give you a time to breathe?” Taemin said, rubbing his hands together. Jiyong shook his head as she slowly got to his feet.

“I’m too drained,” Jiyong panted, “too drained to keep on going.”

“You’re so vulnerable right now Traven,” Taemin said, his voice full of sorrow. “I wonder what’s draining you so much.”

“Can’t you tell?” Jiyong panted as he straightened himself.

“What?” Taemin said, and Chaerin, who was leaning forward, eavesdropping, touched a vase that fell and broke. She jumped in shock, and Jiyong looked at her, his face serious, sweaty and panting.

“Well, hello.” Jiyong said. Chaerin felt slightly flushed, and she looked to the side, her brown hair hiding half her face. She looked up and then back at Jiyong, who was smiling slightly at her.

“Hello.” She said. Jiyong grabbed a black towel from the floor and cleaned his forehead.

“Did you come to train or to see me fail in my own training?” Jiyong said. “I do hope it’s the first one, because I doubt my dignity would endure it.”

“I have come to see you.” She said. Jiyong smiled again and nodded.

“Well then, here I am.” He said. Chaerin smiled and shook her head. Her hands ache to touch him, but who was he? Just a stranger in her life, her completely bizarre life.

“I see you’re struggling.” She said. Taemin smiled and grabbed a bottle of water.

“We are just training.” Taemin said. Chaerin smiled and nodded.

“Can I help?” She said. Jiyong slightly scoffed and Taemin snickered.

“You can try, but you need your training too.” Taemin said. She smiled and nodded.

“And I’m too exhausted, I can’t go on.” Jiyong said. Chaerin looked at him, and as if her mind had clicked, she saw him, with black hair, eyes like brown jewels; a white, loose shirt over black, leathered pants. She gulped as she blinked, and saw him back to normal, back to his black tank top and gray sweat pants. Chaerin looked down, suddenly aware of her flushing cheeks.

“Are you alright?” Taemin said. Chaerin looked up at Jiyong, her face had gone serious, her aching hands trembling, and she bore no control of her body anymore.

She had launched herself towards Jiyong, her hands cupping the back of his neck as her lips crashed into his. He was surprised at first, but as she kissed him, his hand went over to her waist, his lips responding to her as she opened them partially, sliding her tongue into his mouth. He held her tighter, slightly grunting as her weight pushed them down. She fell on top of him, her knees on both side of his body as her hands caressed his neck, his chest, his arms. He held her hips tight, one hand burying his nails on her skin as the other roamed through her back, caressing her spine and curves.

She pulled back, gasping, flushed, just like him, his eyes narrow, face flushed as his mouth, slightly parted, quirked at the sides. “That was unexpected.” He muttered in a husky voice. Chaerin panted, and a moment of realization washed over her, and she quickly got off him, her heart beating fast as she put her hands on her face, breathing hard.

“I… I’m so sorry.” She said, trying to control her emotions. Jiyong smiled and sat up, looking at her with small eyes.

“Don’t be sorry, it was actually really good.” He said. She shook her head and stood up, her head feeling lightheaded.

“No, I don’t know what took over me, I’m so sorry.” She said and run back into the Manor.

Jiyong was still smirking as he saw her leaving, his own heart beating fast, so fast he felt it would gallop out of his chest. His hands were trembling as he slipped his fingers through his sweaty, blonde hair, throwing it messily to the back.

“What was that?” Taemin said. Jiyong shrugged as he his lips, tasting the strawberries and mint taste Chaerin had left on his lips. He smiled as he slowly stood up, suddenly feeling reenergized, as if his own energies were completely recharged. His body ache for more of her lips, he knew, with an aching heart he knew, and as he did, she also did. Their bodies were calling for each other, their powers were begging for them to be together, he had tasted exhaustion enough to realize just that. He was nothing without her, and she was just the same.

“I have no idea.” Jiyong said, looking at his hands. His nails were changing colors, his heart still beating fast as her aroma still lingered on his nostrils. “I don’t know what just happened, but it felt good.”

“Good as in ‘good ’ good, or good as in another meaning?” Taemin said. Jiyong chuckled and shrugged.

“It must be another meaning, feels good, but I feel… reenergized.” Jiyong said, his hands sparkling with fire. Taemin’s face brighten as his own hands sparked.

“Ready for another round?” Taemin said and Jiyong smirked.

“Always.” He said and launched first, a ball of fire going towards Taemin. He extended his own hand, catching the ball of fire and throwing it back towards Jiyong. He extended his hand, vanishing the ball, but Taemin had thrown a flame, covering him whole. He closed his eyes as he smirked, the fire slowly pushing away from him, his mind throbbing, but his body felt relaxed. He extended his arms, and with a grunt and a slight scream, he vanished that flame too.

“That was good.” Taemin smirked. “I’ll ask her to kiss me, I want some of that energy.” Taemin said. Jiyong frowned and threw him a rock. Taemin quickly dodge it, rolling on the floor, then extended his hand and flicked his wrist, lifting another one, and threw it towards Jiyong. Jiyong’s eyes flared up, and a burning red flame escape his hands, burning the rock to ashes.

“Kiss her and you’re as good as these ashes.” Jiyong hissed and Taemin laughed, picking a small rock on his hands and throwing it up like a baseball.

“I doubt she likes me. By the way she sees me, I’d say she’s afraid of me.” Taemin said. Jiyong smirked and nodded.

“Good, that’s good.” Jiyong said as he grabbed the towel and put it around his neck. “Training’s over for today.” He said and walked back into the manor.

 


Gily's Notes: Well hello!!

I want to update more frequently, but every time I say I want to, I have urgent to do! I'm going crazy!!! 

Anyways, here's to Jiyong! *cheers*

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥