Energies

Reincarnation

Hands clasped together as the heart slowed down to a normal beat. Breathing harshly as the same touches came to her mind again and again. The wind blew hard around her as she sat on her usual spot at a bench in the gardens. The wind brought with it the aroma of the flowers, refreshing her mind. Chaerin let out a breath as she looked at her shaking hands. It had happened, it was real. Frowning her eyes, she looked towards a little crowd of women talking. She felt a small ache on her head as she looked at them. She couldn’t tell what they were saying, they were too distant for her to hear. She shook her head and looked down again, feeling flustered and confused.

I bet she did…

Chaerin widened her eyes as she looked up, but there was no one there. She was certain a woman had talked, but there was no one close to her.

“I think she just had a wild moment with the Magna Veneficus.” She heard again. She jumped up as she realized there still wasn’t no one close to her.

“But isn’t them supposed to be together? Like, together?” Another woman said. Chaerin stood up and walked over them, the wind stopped blowing as she got closer to them. They all stopped talking to look at her. She could tell she was frowning, scowling at them.

“What did you just say?” Chaerin said. She wanted to sound normal, but she was too agitated to fake politeness.

“I beg your pardon?” One blonde lady said.

“Where you talking about Jiyong and me?” Chaerin bluntly said. The ladies widened their eyes as they looked at each other.

“N-No.” One said. Chaerin squinted her eyes, and someone grabbed her arm, pulling her away. Chaerin struggled with whoever was dragging her away, when the person stopped at the bench she was sitting.

“Are you mad?!” She hissed as she looked at the person. It was Youngbae. He smiled at her and bowed his head.

“Insegnante, you’re being too rude.” He said. Chaerin squinted her eyes and nodded, dusting her clothes.

“Right, but they were talking from that distance and I was listening to them…” Chaerin said. Youngbae smirked and nodded.

“I know, it was the wind, it brought their voices.” Youngbae said. Chaerin narrowed her eyes at the girls who were walking back into the house.

“I’m still not used to this.” Chaerin said, now feeling calmer. Youngbae nodded and put a hand on her shoulder.

“I need to talk to Ji, where is he?”

“Ji?” Chaerin said. Youngbae chuckled and nodded.

“Jiyong, the Magna Veneficus?” He said with sarcasm. Chaerin smiled and nodded.

“He’s probably at his room, I don’t know.” She said. Youngbae pouted and nodded.

“So he’s still being as stubborn as ever, right?” Youngbae said. Chaerin scoffed and crossed her arms.

“Stubborn is too subtle, he’s even harder than a ing rock, and that’s soft next to him.” She said.

“Mind your language, Insegnante.”

“Call me Chaerin, let me feel normal for a while.” She said as she walked towards the bench. Youngbae chuckled and nodded, walking towards the house.

“Normal is just a word, actually.” He muttered as he walked back into the house. Chaerin puffed her cheeks and sat back on the bench, slumping down until she looked like a worm thrown to the side.

His face showed the world what he had gone through, so many years of pain and desolation. Sorrow had become his best friend, and the coldness has slowly succumbed to him. His hands were holding his weight as he looked down from his balcony. The gardens were filled with pretty colors, flowers blooming happily as the wind graced them. Her wind.

He hadn’t realized there was a smile on his face, Wind had always been the calmer of emotions, the controller of anger and hatred, the bringer of happiness and peace. He always loved her Wind, so pure and refreshing it gave him peace. It was strange how that hadn’t change between lives, her life, always changing yet staying the same. It was painful for him to watch her from the distance, watching her grow, watching her fall in love then having a broken heart until she reached the age when she died the first time.

All of her other selves had been scared, been stubborn enough to leave or just let the powers destroy her. He had fought many battles for her, for her safety, only to lose her at the end. He had lost hopes, had lost the wishes to go on and fight again. But not anymore. She was different, she was strong, she was full of life and wishes and desires. She gave him life, had given her own life to save him without regretting or fearing what could happen to her. She was strong willed.

It had been the first time she had risked her life to save his, even knowing she could die. The others had loved him, had desire him, had been with him, yet none of them were strong or fierce enough to endure giving their own lives to save his, not that he wanted them to, but it was different. Chaerin was fierce, her beating him had told him as much. He could feel something different, could hope again, could hope for his life to finally find his other self, finally find the reason for him to keep going.

He let out a sigh as someone knocked on his door. With a smile, he closed the doors to the balcony and walked towards his door, opening it slowly. Youngbae was standing there, smiling at him as he opened the door. “Having naughty dreams?” Youngbae said and Jiyong chuckled.

“I wasn’t sleeping, thanks for worrying.”

“Heard you got poisoned.” Youngbae said as he entered the room. Jiyong nodded and closed the door, smiling at Youngbae.

“And here am I, as if the curse had resurrected me once again from death.”

“Just that this once, it wasn’t that, wasn’t it?” Youngbae said. Jiyong raised an eyebrow.

“I just hate how fast you know everything.” Jiyong told him as he grabbed a dagger from his vanity. Youngbae laughed and threw himself on Jiyong’s bed.

“I am in the gossip business, our beloved Seungri got me into it a few centuries ago, and now, I can’t seem to go out.” He said. Jiyong burst out laughing, grabbing his stomach as he put the dagger on a scabbard on his pants.

“Gossip business, you mean that club right?” Jiyong said and Youngbae nodded, laughing with him. Jiyong shook his head as he cleaned the tears on his eyes and grabbed a piece of paper that was laying on top of his night stand.

“Let me guess, you’re going out?” Youngbae said and Jiyong smirked.

“We are going out.” Jiyong told him while opening a drawer on his nightstand. He took out a smaller dagger from it and handed it towards Youngbae. “Jonghyun tried to poison me, I am not staying with that.”

“But weren’t you too weak to even fight?”

“Not anymore, thank you again for worrying. I guess your business is going down.” Jiyong smirked. Youngbae rolled his eyes and moved his jacket, showing Jiyong a belt with two daggers and a small knife.

“I have mine, where are we going?”

“I will tell you on our way out, and Chaerin can’t know we went out.” Jiyong said. Youngbae stood up and held his shoulder.

“That, my dear friend, will be hard.”

“Why?”

“Spirit powers are awakening completely.” Youngbae said.

“,” Jiyong cursed as he looked to the side. “Why aren’t mine awakened yet?”

“No idea, but you will have to make a glamour to go out.” Youngbae said. Jiyong smirked again and nodded.

“No, I won’t need powers, I think just talking to her will be enough.” Jiyong said. Youngbae nodded with a slight pout on his lips.

“Nice, finally decided to talk to her?”

“Let’s just say we kind of bonded a bit more.” Jiyong said as he walked out of the room.

The garden was looking fresh and pretty, the wind was blowing normally as Jiyong walked fast towards it, his black boots sinking softly on the mud as he reached Chaerin, who was still sitting on a bench. She looked up, and her face brighten for a slight bit as she saw him, then her bored expression got back.

“Hello.” He said. She nodded and looked to the side, clearly avoiding his gaze.

“What do you want?” She said. Jiyong smiled and sat next to her. She scooped to the side as he did. He smiled again and looked down at his hands. Black leather bracelets decorated his wrist, his nails completely normal and his skin looking healthy. He smiled knowing well who he had to thank for that.

“I wanted to thank you.” He said. Chaerin widened her eyes as she straighten up.

“You’re thanking me?” She said and Jiyong nodded.

“You have given me something to fight for, thank you.” He said. Chaerin raised an eyebrow at him.

“And what is that?” She asked. He smiled and kissed her cheek quickly. She widened her eyes, and so did him. He coughed and smiled.

“You’ll find in due time.” He said and stood up. “I’ll be leaving for a while, you should train a bit. Taemin’s going to be around.” He said.

“Where are you going?” She asked. Jiyong smiled and shrugged.

“I will be out with Youngbae for a while, we have to catch up on a few years lost. I will come back tonight.” He said and turned to walk out. He felt her hands touching his arm, and he turned around. She was looking at him with wide, cute eyes. He felt his heart skipping a beat as he looked into her eyes. She let go of his arm and scratched hers.

“T-Take care.” She said. Jiyong smiled and nodded, ruffling her bangs.

“See you.” He said and walked back into the manor.

The walls were painted in gray, the curtains black hiding the lights. Chandeliers where the only illumination in the room as he walked in, his black boots sounding loudly as he walked in the house. The frames and portraits had no images on them, just empty frames with the gray wall behind. The furniture was black, the leather shining in the dim lights. He stood in front of a black curtain and opened it hastily, looking at the blue sky above them. The light hurt his eyes, making him flinch slightly, but he didn’t cared, he still longed for the lights, for the sun to touch his paling skin.

“When are you going to finally give up?” A female said behind him. He smirked and slowly turned around, facing the woman. Her red hair shining along with her blazing eyes.

“I have made something you couldn’t.” He murmured. The woman smiled and sat on the couch, her black dress opening, showing her long, perfect legs.

“And you have failed, you didn’t counted on her powers, didn’t you?” She said. He nodded as he his front teeth, walking towards her.

“I will not fail in the future, next time, she will come to us.” He murmured. “Alina.”

“Oh Jonghyun, that love has turned you Evil, and is that same love that will destroy you.” She said. Jonghyun snickered and sat next to her, his hand on her thigh.

“Is the experience talking?”

“Yes, and you should listen.” She said while caressing his chest. Jonghyun looked down at her thigh and smiled.

“I am listening, and I have lived long enough to know exactly what I have to do.”

“But I find your plan a little inconvenient.” She said. Jonghyun nodded as he bent over her neck, kissing her softly.

“And what’s your inconvenience, my little dark lover?” He murmured as he her neck. She moaned softly as her hands touched his broad chest.

“You want to kill my love, but save yours. That’s the inconvenience.” She said.

“I know you just want him as your pet, and you shall have him, if that’s what you want.” He murmured as he slowly moved towards her lips. She held his face between his hands and looked into his eyes. He could see his reflection in flames on her fiery eyes. She smirked and kissed him softly.

“If only I should have known I needed one of your kind to strengthen my powers…” She murmured as Jonghyun slowly hovered over her, kissing her lips passionately.

“If only I should’ve known this was the way to get him out of the way, I would have done so a long time ago.” He murmured on her lips as he lifted his hand through her thighs. She moaned louder, her hands sending sparks, filling him with energy. He closed his eyes as he got completely on top of her, feeling his energies filling within his body. She moaned louder as he kissed her deeper, sparks bursting within him like rushing tides, making him feel like he could fly.

“Jonghyun!” She moaned louder as he buried his nails on her skin, letting go of the last strand of sanity within him. With another moan, he collapse on top of her, panting and sweating.

“And now we attack.”

 


Gily's Notes:

The only thing I can say about this chapter is...

 

Hahahaha

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥