Tantrums

Reincarnation

The road was dark, the trees making shadows upon the streets as the car went by, surprisingly slow for his way of driving. The thoughts had withered as the same face appeared in front of him over and over again. Anger, despising anger flooding his veins with the sour taste of hatred on his mouth. The hand on the steering wheel was gripping it so tight his knuckles had gone white, his teeth so clenched his muscles tensed. Anger and hatred was all that was on his mind, not even intending to control it, he continued to drive back towards the only place he had full control.

“Ji…” Chaerin muttered at his side. He took a deep breath, in an intent of controlling his rage. He didn’t dared to look at her, didn’t dared to talk, so he just made a slight movement of acknowledgement with his head. Chaerin let out a sigh and straightened on her seat. “Are you really mad?”

“Am I really mad? I don’t know, you tell me.” He spat. His mouth tasted coppery, his hands started to feel numb.

“I really can’t tell, I can’t find a reason.” She said, and he could tell she was making an effort to sound calm.

“Neither can I, so why say such an idiotic thing?” He said with the last string of calmness he could pull off. He wished with all his heart for her to drop it, to just stop talking, or he wouldn’t be able to hold it in anymore.

“I’m saying it because you certainly look terribly pissed, and I do wonder why.” She said and Jiyong felt the string breaking within him. He growled silently and pulled the car to a stop. He felt Chaerin tensing at his side, her hands fidgeting as she looked at the road. He finally looked at her completely, her face looked confused, and he could feel fear in her.

“You are truly stupid, aren’t you?” he hissed. Chaerin looked at him with raised eyebrows.

“I beg your pardon?”

“You have no idea, you say, but you go around having secret meetings with Darklings, kissing them also.” He said, his teeth still clenching. “Yet you say you have no idea? You’re terribly stupid.”

“Are you serious?”

“Haven’t been more serious in my entire life, and trust me, it’s a long time.” He looked at her with pure hatred, and he could feel the incommodity in her, could almost taste it.

“Right, I see.” She said. Jiyong was going to scoff, definitely he should do it, but what she did, took him by complete surprise. His eyes widened, his heart beated fast. She bent over him, looking at him with the same fierce eyes she once had. Her hand was dangerously close to his, sparkling fire. Her face got inches away from his, and he could feel the fire in her burning, could feel the heat, making him sweat. “I see what your problem is, but I have nothing to do with it.” She hissed.

“I have nothing to do with your long lost jealousy, nor do I want to.” She continued, her eyes sparkling flames. “You cannot own anything you once had, and I, Kwon Jiyong, am certainly not your property.”

“No, certainly not, you are absolutely right.” Jiyong hissed. Chaerin slowly lost the flame in her eyes as she nodded. “But that doesn’t change the fact that you and me shall give example to the Coven, we shall have the protection of it before anything, and you are not taking your own responsibilities like you should.”

“I wasn’t prepared to take over a throne just like that! You can’t expect me to know what I have to do without telling me first!” She retorted. Jiyong clenched his teeth as his hands balled into fist.

“You should have better logic, my dear Chaerin. You should see what I do, and you should do the same, or even better! I can’t take this task alone!”

“Then you should have thought about that before scaring me off and taking me somewhere I had no idea it existed! You should have told me everything slowly and perfectly fine!” She screamed at him.

“Would that have made any difference now?”

“It would have! It would have made a huge difference!” She said, now panting in anger. Jiyong glared at her for a brief moment before looking forward, starting the engine. “Are you seriously just gonna give it up just like that?”

“I am in no mood to have a bicker with such a young woman like you.”

“Young woman? You’re not precisely old, mister.” She hissed. Jiyong chuckled and drove off, his hands of the steering wheel.

“I am old, missy. Old enough to know you’re just throwing a tantrum because you cannot do as you please anymore.”

“Throwing a tantrum? Are you serious?!”

“Dead serious.” He said, his voice plain and soft. She scoffed and crossed her arms, biting her lips.

“This is me throwing a tantrum, you better be prepared.” She said. Jiyong frowned and looked at her. Her fist landed on his face, hitting the mirror on the other side as she did. The car screeched as he lost the balance, stepping on the brakes as hard as he could while putting a hand on his bleeding cheek.

“What the is your problem?!” He screamed as the car stopped. She smirked and lifted her hand to punch him again. He widened his eyes as her fist landed on his eyes, then another on his mouth. Before she could punch him again, he threw his full body over hers, pinning her close to the door.

“Let me go you bastard!” She screamed as she fought to free herself.

“You’re crazy woman!” He said as he held her hands on both her side. She flinched and pushed him with her shoulders, but he managed to keep her still, his face throbbing in pain as drops of blood fell on her neck and face.

“You haven’t even started to meet the crazy woman just yet!” She said. Jiyong shook his head as he swallowed blood from his torn lip. “Now let me go!”

“I won’t let you go!”

“Let me go, be a ing man and let me go!”

“I won’t hurt you! And neither will I allow you to hurt me anymore, Lee Chaerin!”

“Just ing let me go!” She said and kicked his precious jewels. He grunted as he fell to the side, the shifting gear hitting his ribs as he did. She kicked him one more time with her knee and got out of the car. He coughed and spat blood as he ran after her, limping as his treasures beated in pain.

“W-Wait you mothering crazy !” He screamed as he held her hand. She turned around, her eyes fierce and intense, and looked at him.

“What did you just called me?”

“You heard me, now wait.” He said and coughed again. “ I think you broke my ribs.”

“I would’ve broken something else.” She hissed and shoved his hand. He nodded and straightened himself, cleaning the blood on his face with the back of his hand.

“Get back in the car, we have to go back.” He said. Chaerin bit her lip furiously as she crossed her arms.

“I won’t go back.” She said. Jiyong scoffed and pulled his hair, looking at the sky as he walked in circles.

“ this is the worst Reincarnation yet! Gods, why do you punish me so much?!” He screamed as he pulled his hairs, then stopped abruptly in front of her, clearly losing his mind. “Just get the in, or I won’t be the only one bleeding.” He hissed. He saw a faint glistening of fear on her eyes as she straightened up.

“Now you succumb to threats?” She said, though her voice had lost the fierceness. Jiyong his front teeth, blood staining his mouth as he did.

“Shall I make you go in?” He said, his voice husky and low as he got closer to her, his mind running fast as he imagined all kinds of ways of hurting her merciless.

“Make me.” She hissed. Jiyong smirked and grabbed her neck with his right hand. She grabbed his wrist with both hands, trying to free herself.

“You asked for it.” He said and pulled her closer. Her chest hit his, and for a moment, he felt his heart skipping a bit, his veins throbbed within his flesh as he felt her so close. She grunted as she tried to peel his hands off her neck. Her face determined as her slim fingers got between his. He gulped, and in a slight second, her eyes met his, and he felt a wall falling within him. He gulped again as her fear increased, his hand trembling on her neck as he slowly let go. She coughed and gasped while holding her neck.

“Get in.” He hissed. She nodded and walked slowly towards the car. He stayed out for a bit more, his heart running wildly as he took deep breaths, his hands still trembling. He shook his head as he took deep breaths and walked into the car. She was already there, her arms and legs crossed as she looked outside the window. He drove out, his face still bleeding, staining his clothes.

The Manor was partly quite, for a Saturday night. He could spot few people outside, the lights were mostly off in the rooms. He his front lips as he parked his car and walked out, not waiting for Chaerin to come out. His lip was starting to hurt, and he could feel his cheek swelling. He shook his head as he walked hastily into the manor, opening the doors abruptly and storming in. The people inside looked at him with wide eyes, but he ignored them all as he ran up the stairs, in hopes of avoiding unnecessary conversations.

Jiyong reached his room, stopping in front of his door as he saw lights through the gaps of it. He frowned as he put his hand on the doorknob, twisting it slowly. When he heard the click, he pushed it, peeking inside as he did. Dara was sitting on a chair close to the doors of his balcony. The bed was neatly done, his black sheets were looking fresh, so did his white curtains. He entered slowly and saw Taemin sitting on a chair next to Dara, both of them completely lost in their own little conversation. Jiyong closed the door abruptly, startling both Dara and Taemin.

“Jiyong? What happened to you?” Dara said as she stood up. Jiyong smiled and shrugged.

“A Chaerin ran over me, that’s what happened.” Jiyong said as he dragged his feet towards his bed. He let out a sigh and threw himself on it, flinching as he did.

“Shall I heal you brother?” Dara said as she climbed on the bed. Jiyong shrugged as he closed his eyes. He felt Dara putting her hands on his chest, and a cool sensation ran through him. He opened them and looked at Dara. Her eyes were blue as the sky, her hair slightly flowing as blue sparks emanated from it. He smiled and closed his eyes again, slowly filling how his lip stopped hurting, like his cheek and ribs.

“Did she, beat you?” Taemin said. Jiyong opened his eyes and looked at Dara, she smiled and dusted her hands.

“As good as new.” She said. Jiyong smiled and caressed her hand as he sat up, looking at Taemin.

“Yes, she did.” He said. Taemin chuckled a bit and nodded.

“Who could have thought?” Taemin said. Jiyong hissed and jumped off his bed and walked towards his vanity, looking at himself on the mirror. His face looked as if nothing had happened, his cheek was perfectly normal, his skin wasn’t bruised and his lip was bleeding. The only thing saying what happened was the blood stains on his skin and clothes.

“I allowed her, wouldn’t hurt her.” He said as he opened a drawer and took out a black tank top and a pair of gray sweat pants. “Besides, she was probably pretty pissed.” He said as he threw the clothes over his shoulder and walked towards the door to his bathroom.

“Shall we go to her?” Dara said. Jiyong shrugged and put his clothes inside his bathroom and walked out, lifting his index finger at Dara.

“I honestly don’t care anymore, that… ruined my favorite shirt, talk to her or not, it’s not my problem.”

“I think you should cool down.” Taemin said. Jiyong scoffed and looked at his bathroom.

“I will cool down. And probably will have some peaceful time thinking of you.” Jiyong said and Taemin widened his eyes.

“Don’t do that, it’s erted.” Taemin said as he lifted his hands.

“That’s how angered I am.”

“Anger makes you a ert?” Dara said. Jiyong rolled his eyes and put a hand over his forehead.

“I almost forgot my sister was in the room.” He said. “Leave me alone, will you? Maybe I’ll or something.” He said and walked back to the bathroom.

“I really didn’t needed to know that, honestly.” Dara said. Jiyong chuckled and closed the door, letting out a breath. Cracking his neck, he opened the faucet and let the hot water run while he took off his clothes. He ed his shirt and looked at it, his lips pouting as he saw the stains of blood.

“Just great.” He said and tossed it into the basket, followed by his pants and underwear. “I wonder if she will fix that.” He muttered as he got into the shower. The steam cleared his mind as the water cleanse his body. His muscles relaxed at the warmth of the water, and he allowed himself to breathe in as he closed his eyes, feeling the sprays of water touching his skin.

His mind wandered as his hands cleaned his body, her face appearing clear on his thoughts as his heart constricted. Her black hair caressing her face as the wind blew. Her smile, shining brightly as the sun as he looked at her. His lungs ached for every breath he took, for every beat his heart gave. “Jocelyn…” He murmured as he opened his eyes, looking at the black and golden teals of his wall. A tear escaped his eye as he shut off the water and looked at his hands, shaking, but not from cold, but from pain, inner pain. He grunted as he fell on his knees, looking at his hands.

“, not again.” He mumbled as he doubled up, coughing out. “Not this again.”

 


Gily's Notes: I seriously had so much fun writing this! I imagined this fierce G-Dragon with his dark hair thrown to the side, his bangs carefully covering his eyes as that fiercer Chaerin hit him merciless, ahhh, good times... xD

Happy Reading ~

Gily ☻