The Distance

One Shot: Loving Kang Gary

“Kwang Soo, I think Gary oppa is upset with me.. We’ve been distant recently. I seriously couldn’t find time to see him.  But we talk on the phone everyday..” She was on her way to SBS, the only time she can spare to talk about Gary to Kwangsoo on the phone.

“Noona, I was with him last Friday.  He sure didn’t look happy and doesn’t talk much. But when I mentioned your name, He’d smile and talk nice things about you although not as excitedly as he used to. I don’t think he is upset… Maybe he’s feeling distant.”

“Yeah… his voice doesn’t sound happy and he doesn’t talk much nowadays. I didn’t notice it until last night. He suddenly said he had something to do and ended the call. Is he bored of me?” She is feeling insecure. Kwangsoo didn’t know what to say to that. He can’t be sure of what he saw on Gary’s face the day before now that Jihyo had put it that way.

“I think you should just talk to him today. You’re going to meet him on set anyway. I seriously don’t have a clue about relationships. I don’t really know what to tell you.” Jihyo sighed and ended the call.

She had been busy with her drama filming and he had been busy with his Asia tour. He was in Singapore and his show in Bangkok was cancelled. But she was too busy to make time for him. Phone conversations shorten as the days go by. They talk less. She had two days off from her drama set for Running Man filming this week. The PD requested two days. She knows Gary will be going to Taiwan the next day for his showcase. Running Man is the only time they have and they can barely find personal time on set.

Gary arrived later on set. She went to him and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek and he reciprocated but his face missing the usual happy and foolish grin he normally has when he sees her. She misses that. He was avoiding her eyes. She knew he wasn’t comfortable which means something is not right.  They were starting and she didn’t think it was the right time to talk and let him be.

She was relieved when he came near her and sat beside her during the opening. It was awkward but at least he was near her. She was tired and sleepy.  She was filming until 3am. She didn’t get much sleep coming on to the Running Man set. She even fell asleep on top of the giant Jenga stack.

Gary had been worried looking at her on top of the stack.  He constantly check on her to see that she’s not falling. The PD said it would not be dangerous because she’ll have a line securing her but with the height, he still worried for her. When she fell asleep, he worried most. She may wake up not remembering she’s sleeping so high up.

She didn’t wake up amidst the noise of them arguing below. But the moment Gary called out her name the way he always does, she instantly woke up. That loving voice that normally wakes her up in the morning and whenever she falls asleep in the car. He stayed near her when she got down. He didn’t say much but he was showing his affection by staying close.

When the PD stopped the filming to move to the second location, she pulled him away from the crowd. “Oppa, are you okay? You’re quiet today” She held tight onto his hand, staring lovingly into his eyes. She noticed he does not look fine. He nodded. “I was sick yesterday…” he smiled weakly and Jihyo felt a pang of guilt for not knowing it. She touched his face. “I am OK now… I had diarrhoea and it’s much better today… I am just tired.”

“Why didn’t you tell me yesterday?” she asked softly, caressing both his cheeks. “You were busy, I didn’t want to distract you. Besides, Gil took me to the doctor. I just needed to rest.” He was reaching out his hands to her waist to hold her close. “and I miss you” those last few words sounded so sad. She leaned upwards to kiss him, not caring if anybody saw them. She didn’t kiss for long, she knew they had people around in the studio. Sukjin and Kwangsoo saw them and distracted the others so they were left alone. He hugged her tight before letting go. His smile was a brighter smile.

“Let’s finish this filming and hopefully I get a few hours of your time.” He wasn’t putting hope on it but he wanted it. She wanted so much to promise to spend time with him but restrained herself.  She wouldn’t want to break his heart if filming ends late or they’d get separated later on.  With Running Man, nothing is certain and they have to do it as it comes.

“Can you please do me a favour today?” he asked nicely, afraid she would be offended by his request. “Can you keep your distance from me when we film later?” She looked at him blankly. “Please make it easier for me… I can’t have you close to me the whole day and suddenly you’d be gone for the rest of the week. It’s hard for me” His eyes were looking down. She saw him now. She understood him. She lifted his face up to look at him in the eyes.

“Oppa… I’ll keep my distance. But promise me we’ll talk about this later?” He smiled and nodded in agreement. “Can I have one last kiss?” He can’t resist from asking. She answered him with what he wanted. “I love you…” she moved away from him and walked on to join the rest of the crews while he watched her. He felt a heavy weight pulling at his heart. He promised himself to talk to her later.

….

He walked up to the river and stopped on his way to briefly talk to Jihyo. “It’s really cold and you’re tired.  If it gets too hard, don’t push it ok. I am worried.” He wasn’t smiling. He was worried. She nodded and he turned to continue his walk. Jihyo watched his back. He turned to look at her and mouthed out “I love you” and smiled before turning back. That put a big grin on her face. That simple gesture made her happy.

It was the toughest mission they had ever done. Fatigue was creeping in but the spirit was pushing them beyond it. They struggled hard, gaining strength from each other and reached the other side of the Han River. Rowing the boat made of box across the wide river in winter is no joke. She was with Sukjin and HaHa. They saw the other boat collapsing on their way. They thought they were the team’s only hope. They made it and were in tears. Success never felt so good.  They saw the other boat rowing in. The remaining four members were soaked and cold. Rowing with all their strength. Jihyo was worried for Gary most.  He was sick. He was soaked. He was weak. But looking at him trying as hard as the others, she never felt so proud. She was shouting out her love for him and cheered them on.

The moment they reached the shore, she saw Gary striving towards the finishing flag and suddenly stopped, bending down. That was his limit. He could not do anymore. She had her eyes on him all the while. She moved towards him and remembered her promise to keep her distance. She was contemplating on going to him or to stay put when Gary suddenly looked up at her. She saw him in his weakest form, he was shivering from the cold. She quickly retrieved some dry towels for him. He took the towel. “It’s ok, baby… you can’t make it obvious now”. She was touched by his thoughtfulness.  He knows she can’t be too obvious with her affection for him. He was telling her it was OK to carry on her act. They were in public.

By the time filming stopped at the river bank, Gary had recovered enough for him to walk to the van. Jihyo was already inside. She reached out to pull him in to the back seat, next to her, leaning his back against the window, so he can gather her in his arms for a comforting hug. “Forget what I said… Just stay close to me. I need you.” He whispered to her. He felt her nodding on his chest and her back to share some warmth. Leaned away from him to look at him. “Are you OK, honey?” He smiled hearing her call him honey. She touched his lips. “I haven’t seen this smile in so long.” She smiled happily. “Can I kiss it?” He was nodding excitedly and leaned in for the kiss.

Kwangsoo cleared his throat to alert them of the members approaching when he walked into the van. The kiss ended but Jihyo stayed in his arms, leaning her back against his chest, her cheek against his. Kwangsoo sat next to her. The others got in the car and saw them. It was a normal sight. They always let them be because they know how hard it is for her to meet him.  Her company has been arranging her schedule to keep her away from him as much as they can. She was torn between her contract and him. She is used to working on busy schedule. She does not mind the work. Her only concern was Gary. He doesn’t push it but she knows he was feeling left out from her life.

They sat silently through the ride. Her hands holding on to his hands on her waist while they nap. “Jihyo ya…” he called her softly to rouse her from her slumber. She woke up instantly. “We’re there?” She was rubbing her eyes getting accustomed to the darkness in the van with flickers of light from the buildings along the road as they passed. She realized the car is still moving fast. She turned sideways to nuzzle against his cheek. “This feels nice… “ her whisper was just loud enough for his ear. Everybody else was still sleeping. He turned to her, lips falling on her forehead, nose and chin in search of her lips. The van slowed down making a turn into a dark alley between the buildings. He ended the kiss and both sat up to straighten out their clothes and make themselves presentable to the public while the rest started waking up from their nap.

They were taken through the back door of the ice cream shop.  A sweet treat to keep them energized. They sat down for the briefing that ended with a 5 minutes break to get their ice creams. She followed him to the machines making their own sundaes. She stayed close to him as he requested. She even feed herself with ice cream from his cup just to show him some affection, leaning close to him while he’s focused on the PDs giving instructions.

They were tired but filming was dragging into the night and did not seem like it was going to end anytime soon. The PD saw how exhausted they were and knew they will not look good on the show. “Listen up… If you do this with enthusiasm and some spirit, We’ll just have one last mission after this and you can have the day off tomorrow.“ They were already cheering. “But if it doesn’t look good on the film.  I’ll call you in for more filming tomorrow to make up for the scene”

The members were already high on energy anticipating the day off tomorrow. Jihyo and Gary were looking at each other with wide smiles on their faces. Finally a chance to have some private time. She was going home with him but having the day off meant waking up late and spending time at home with him as company. The break she wanted after parting from him for so long.

It was late when filming ended. They did great to deserve the day off.

“Home sweet home. ..” she announced the moment she stepped into the house.  Gary was behind her carrying their bags in and headed straight to the closet room to unpack.

“Oppa… just leave it there.  I’ll do it tomorrow. You’re sick.” He was already sitting on the floor sorting their things. “Let’s just clear these up first so we don’t have to think about this tomorrow.  Let’s just do all these tiring things today and have tomorrow free” He was still at it. She kneeled down behind him and gave him a back hug.

“It’s so nice to have a man that plans ahead and get things done in advance like this… I must have been really good in my past life to deserve all this!” She was complimenting him in her cute way that made him chuckle. “Aren’t you going to help?”

“Nope. I’ll sit right here and watch you” She sat to his side facing him and gave him her sweetest smile.  He was almost done anyway. He put the stuffs away and held his hand out to pull her up into his embrace. “Done! What now?”

“I don’t want to sleep yet… Let’s just sit and talk.. Let’s do all the hard things tonight so we can enjoy tomorrow?” She was gazing lovingly at him, making up to him for the lack of time spent with him. He pulled her out of the closet room. “I am hungry, let’s talk while I cook. What do you want to eat?” He is always the one doing the cooking because she told him she doesn’t like cooking.

“Just cook anything you want to eat. I’ll eat with you.” She sat herself on the kitchen island and watched him going through the refrigerator for options.  She loves watching him in the kitchen or doing house chores. It shows how capable he is in taking care of himself and others.

“I love watching you doing all this home stuffs…” she said her mind out loud. “Because you don’t like doing it?” he joked while cleaning the vegetable in the sink. “Because it shows how much you care for me. “ She got off the island and stood next to him, watching him focused on his food.

“Oppa… You’ll be coming on set for my drama right?”  He agreed to be on her drama. He didn’t want to do it at first. But she said she wanted him to go on her filming set.  She wanted him to see how she works. “Of course I am… unless you don’t want me to do it.” He doesn’t care if she cancels it. He is doing it for her.  He doesn’t like acting.  He is bad at faking things.

“Of course I want you to do it. The script is very personal to me… and you. I agreed on the drama because she wrote it based on our story. I want you to be a part of it.” He walked around her to switch on the stove. “I am doing it for you… but you promised it will be a brief one. You know I can’t act.” He started tossing all the ingredients into the frying pan. “I promise it will be a small role. But there is no script. I told them to let you come up with your own script”

“Seriously?? Isn’t that harder?”

“I know you well… I know you would not be comfortable when it’s scripted. The scene will just involve me and you… We’ll just let it come naturally.  They have not decided on the scene yet but I specifically told them it won’t involve anyone else. It’ll be our scene.”

“OK then..” He trusts she knows him well. He is just happy that she wanted him involved in her work.

“About time I become part of your work… You’ve been part of mine for quite some time now.” He winked at her. “It’s done. Let’s eat.”

“It was the concert organizer… I have to check my email.” They were looking at the pictures on her ipad when the call came in. He stood up to get his Macbook from the work room and sat back beside her on the couch. She had her arm on his shoulder, resting her chin on it, looking down on his macbook screen. She watched him work.

 He put the macbook away and resumed his position before he received that work call. Sitting beside her, holding her ipad. Going through pictures and videos of her on set. Suddenly a picture of a kiss scene appeared and she felt his awkward movement. He doesn’t like seeing her kissing other men. She took the ipad away. “Let’s talk now..” it’s time she gets to serious talk.

“Honey…” She calls for him to turn to her, softly. “I am sorry I could not spend time with you. I am sorry we couldn’t talk long on the phone.” He was nodding his head in silence, avoiding her eyes. “The filming schedule is crazy! I just can’t do anything about it. That was why I called you to film with me. I want you to see how I work and why the hours are long.  My company doesn’t know you’re coming…” She was talking and he was still looking downwards.

“I kissed JinHyuk for hours… I like..” His head snapped up instantly, looking sadly into her eyes. She meant it as a joke to distract him but didn’t expect that look. She regretted it. She touched his cheek. “I was kidding. I was trying to get your attention.” She kissed the edge of his lips. “I love your kisses…” she moved her lips along his. “I am sorry for hurting you…” And he forgave her instantly.

“Ouch!!” He shouted out when her knee hit a spot on his thigh leaning down on top of him. “What’s wrong oppa??” she panicked and got off him. He held her in place. “It’s ok. My thigh hurts a little, you were pressing on it. Here…” He sat up and cupped her face. “Don’t worry, baby. It’s nothing.”

“Oppa.. is your heart still hurting?” She remembered she wasn’t done talking. He smiled. “You healed it when you kissed me just now.”

“I’m really sorry.. I didn’t even know you were sick.” This time she was bending her head down. “I guess I was so occupied that you felt like keeping your distant…” He lifted up her chin to see her eyes. “I guess you’ve finally realized you can get bored of me… All those calls, I can feel you’re getting distant… I am really sorry.” She had tears in her eyes.

“Are you going to cry now?” His question made her tears rolled down her cheeks. He let her cry and watched. “Do you know that I’ve never seen anyone cry so beautifully?” his voice was deep and romantic. “I’ll never get bored of you…” his thumbs were wiping tears off her cheeks. “I felt distant but I didn’t want to put the pressure on you… You’re already having it bad from the company and your schedule is so tight, I don’t want you to get distracted.” She was smiling with appreciation for his thought. “I really miss you… Can we just stay in and do nothing tomorrow? I just want to be with you”

“Do nothing?? I’ve been without you for weeks now!” He said cheekily. He knew what she meant. She was pulling his shirt up and off of him, kissing the tattoo on his chest and showing him how much she missed him for the next hour.

The next day was spent doing ‘nothing’.

 …

“Oppa… I just finished filming… Are you home?” She returned his call from 2 hours ago. “Yes, I am sleeping… I landed a few hours ago” his voice hoarse. “Do you want me to pick you up?”

“I have to attend a meeting now.. Continue your nap.. I’ll wake you up when I get home.”

“Alright, baby…” he ended the call and resumed his sleep. He was tired having travelled to and from Taiwan for the showcase.  They have filming tomorrow.

He woke up to Jihyo sleeping on his chest. He tightened his hold on her back and she eased closer and continued to sleep. It was already late but he woke up hungry. He moved her to sleep on her back and looked down on her bare beauty. She opened her eyes to him staring at her face lovingly. “Hello baby…” the voice was enough to put a happy smile on her face. “Sorry to wake you up… I was going to get some food.” He leaned down to welcome her home with a kiss.

“I am hungry.. for you” He laughed out loud. She never said that. He always says that to her. “Let’s eat first… then, you can have me” he pulled her out of the bed.

“I bought food... I’ll heat it up.” She pushed him to sit at the dining table and proceeded to the kitchen.

“Wow.. this is a lot of food!”

“I had a meeting at the restaurant and thought you’d like the food…”

“Are you ‘that’ hungry for me to be serving me with all this food??” he picked on her. “Yes, I am… you better eat up to last all night!” she played along with his joke.

“I met Dongwook just now…”

“How is he doing? I haven’t seen him in a while.” He was talking with his mouth full.

“Well, I’ll be filming with him tomorrow… and you’ll have another partner. Couple race.” His eyes wide open surprise that she got to know in advance. “You have a special mission with him? Why are you telling me??? You know I can’t pretend well!” She laughed looking at his worried face.

“No special mission.. just have to do some special dating scenes with him. By the way we are shooting separately most of the shoot tomorrow.”

“What?? I hate it when we shoot separately. Am I getting a girl for my partner?” She nodded knowing he doesn’t like to be alone for long with female guests. “This time try not to get annoyed by the guest… You get too obvious sometimes.” She warned him.

“I can’t help it. I get annoyed when people act different from what they are and going the extra mile to get the attention”

“It’s showbiz dear… We are supposed to do that. Most of us don’t have the privilege to be who we are.” She was talking on her behalf too.

“Yeah…” he admitted that fact.  He has the privilege. He is not attached to any company. He is his own boss.  His only limitation is because of her. She has her contract so he is not free to be with her or talk about her. “But I love that you get to be yourself on the show… Because you’re more beautiful on the show than all of your dramas or movies. You got me hooked the first time I saw you.”

“Well, I was actually fishing for you… That was why you got hooked.” She is proud of that. She was there to make an impression on him. She wanted him hooked. She got lucky, she didn’t have to try hard. “It’s always nice to hear that you were the one after me when everybody else thought I was the one chasing you”

“I had to set things up for your character to work on the show… might as well set things up in real life as well” she smiled cheekily. She cleared up the table while he went out to the cold balcony for a smoke.   Jihyo doesn’t like the smell in the house.

He went straight into the bathroom for a shower to freshen up. He came out of the shower and saw her sleeping on the bed. He crawled in beside her, arms around her and slept on. She woke up and turned to him sleepily. “Syyhhhh… just sleep.. you’re tired”. He watched her sleep and he was happy.

 

It was a relaxing day on set but it was not much fun since they were all separated and had missions with their partner most of filming.

“Hyung, we have not hung out for a long time...” Dongwook went to him. “I’ve been busy… give me a call when you’re free and come over to the studio.” Gary patted his shoulder. “How was filming today? Was Jihyo tired?”

“It was not as tiring… She was in a good mood. She said you let her sleep last night” Dongwook was chuckling and Gary was embarrassed. “What is she saying?? I let her sleep fine all the time!” Dongwook laughed at his reaction. “Wait, did she complain to you before??” The laugh continued. “Don’t worry hyung.. She didn’t tell me anything bad about you… She always has nice things to say even when you’re fighting. She must love you a lot”  Gary had the foolish grin on his face, loving what he was hearing..

“Why do you have that grin on your face?” Jihyo walked up to them. “Dongwook told me that you told him I am great in bed” She hit Dongwook on his arm. “Ya! When did I talk about it with you!” He played along with Gary “Of course you didn’t tell me… it was what I perceived from all your stories.” She pushed him, her cheeks turning red. “Then you’re saying I am not good?” Gary feigned being offended. She looked at him and knew they were picking on her. “I am going to go change now” She didn’t want them to carry on. “So can I have him while you change? Or do you want him to change with you?” Dongwook making fun of her. She glared and turned away while Gary laughed.

Filming continued the next day with a new set of guests. Jihyo was presented with a secret mission. “Why are you doing this to me?? Gary will be suspicious! You should have told me yesterday… I would have done something to make him keep his distance” She was the sweetest girlfriend to him this morning, always holding on to him. “Just tell him I instructed you to do scenes with Jongsuk to create diversion. It’d work better for you.”

She had no choice but to tell him what she was told to. But just to make sure he doesn’t feel her avoiding him, she stayed near him to start with, to make him happy before she act on her secret couple mission with Jongsuk. He was happy, tumbling her around in the hay. She was happy seeing him being playful and cheeky. He took good care of her, making sure she doesn’t fall hard on the ground although it looked like he was rough on her.

Between the missions she started avoiding him and stayed close to Jongsuk.  He thought Jihyo put too much effort into it. And he was good looking, he was jealous. She even chose Jongsuk when she had the choice. He was annoyed. Jihyo saw it but she had to do her mission. Gary saw her doing the forehead kiss. That made him upset. He was avoiding her when she talked. Jaesuk saw it. Boyoung saw it too. Being a big fan of the couple, she knew Gary was upset and Jihyo was uneasy. Gary wanted her to choose him but she thought it better if Jihyo is with him. She made eye contact with him to explain her intention. He looked at Jihyo and showed her he’s upset.

She reached out to him “Are you mad at me?” She was smiling the smile he likes, looking with the eyes that makes him weak. He went to her willingly and happily. He just wanted to be with her. She took off her glove so they touched. They were on a brief date buying things from the market. “This feels nice” he told her before going into the small mission room.

The moment he found out the mission was to place a thing they bought between their cheeks, he was smiling ear to ear because he’d get so close with her with a pea between them. It was apparent how happy he was with the idea.   Jihyo was the one trying to control her reaction. She was happy but since he was too happy, she had to balance it and act unaffected. She wanted to smile but controlling it is hard she unconsciously had this nervous gesture of touching her nose and hair going on to distract her from her own emotion.  He knew she was miserable and decided to make it worse on her by prolonging the contact. Revenge felt sweet to him.  When they stood by the side, Jihyo stood with her left hand behind him obstructed from everybody’s view.  She was his back to comfort him, telling him to ease it on her.

At the end of filming, Jongsuk hugged her to thank her for the effort. Gary saw it and got jealous. She stood in his position far away from her. She walked up to him.

“Ya! Are you still upset with me?” He looked in her eyes trying o convince her he wasn’t lying. “No.” She laughed softly. “You know you can’t lie. Don’t even try it with me.” He was biting on his lip trying not to smile and give in to her. He looked up and around her, avoiding her eyes. “Ya! So you’re not going to look at me now?” She looked at him annoyingly. “Fine! Go home alone. I am hanging out with them” she walked away. She was smiling to herself, satisfied with her attempt to further annoy him.

She did as she said. She went out with Boyoung. “I wanted to hangout with Gary oppa and you…” Boyoung was sighing. “Sorry dear, Oppa is a little off today. He is like that.. I just have to let him cool by himself. We’ll arrange to hangout some other time ok?”

“By the way, I love that you two are back together and happily fighting like an old couple.” Jihyo had to laugh. “Yeah, we fight a lot. He is sensitive when it comes to me. I have to have a lot of patience to stay with him…”

“But it’s worth it right? That’s why you’re back with him?”

“Yes. Some people do tell me to leave him when he takes it too far. But we’ve been through that and I know for a fact that hurting each other when we’re together is way better than staying apart in peace. Besides, it doesn’t last long and it proves that he really cares to let it affect him that way.”

“Wowww… I love how you think of it that way. I guess those times apart was really hard.”

“Yeah… it gets harder when I have to see him every week and pretend like nothing happened. He is not good at that and the pain is so obvious on his face. I was the only one making the effort to make it look normal. Trust me it was as painful for me.”

“So who started it back on?” Boyoung was excited to know now that Jihyo is fine with talking to her about it. “I did.” She smiled remembering that decision. “When he decided to leave… I think partly it was because of me.. I was a constant reminder and he didn’t have the time or space to heal. When shoot was cancelled, I suddenly felt this void feeling. I realized he will no longer be around and I was suddenly crying at the loss.” She took in a deep breath. It is still painful to be reminded of that feeling of loss. “I went to his place. He was hiding from the public and avoiding everybody. Gil oppa helped me. But he refused to start over…” She remembered how Gary had refused to everything she said. At last, she had to plead to him to stay around. “I was crying my eyes out trying to convince him I needed him. Luckily, his weakness is my tears. He cannot stand my tears. He gave in. He agreed to staying on but not to getting back together.”

“He must have hurt a lot.  He was so obsessed with you back then and for him to refuse it, He must have hurt.”

“That was when I realized I want him back. The moment he said he didn’t want me back with him, that was a defining moment. For months I tried being his friend and he slowly get used to the idea of me being around. Then, it went naturally. Everything seem to be aligned and work out well. And we’re happily fighting now” She laughed at her own words.

Boyoung’s phone rang. “Boyoung ah… Please don’t tell Jihyo I called. Pretend and I’m your friend,”

“Yes oppa… what’s up?” Gary can’t wait for her to get home. He told her his plan. “OK. I’m at HaHa’s oppa restaurant now. I will go back a little later.”

She hung up and continued to talk til there was a text coming in. She excused herself to the ladies room and walked out of the VIP room o meet Gary outside. “Thank you, dear… I promise we’ll hangout later” he whispered to her. “No problem. Take good care of her. She loves you. Fighting!” she whispered back to him. He chuckled seeing the cute little lady.

Her back was to the door. She didn’t notice him. He sat himself sideways next to her. “Hi, baby…”She turned, surprised to hear the familiar deep voice. She was happy to see him but decided to get back at him. “What are you doing here?”

“I drove home and felt lonely in the car. I called you but your phone is off.” She immediately checked her phone. “Battery's dead”

“Did you have a good time with Boyoung?” She nodded, not smiling. “Can we go home now?” He asked with his most romantic voice. But suddenly tears were rolling down her cheeks. Gary panicked. “Why are you crying?? It was just our normal argument.” He cupped her face. She sat on him and hugged him close. “I was telling Boyoung about us…” she started explaining. “I was telling her about you leaving the show and I was reminded of how bad it felt.”

“Why are you so sensitive these days?” He tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek. “I don’t know… Maybe we didn’t have much time together. I miss you a lot when I am on set.” He rained kisses on her cheek trying to comfort her. “I miss you too. And I’m sorry I overreacted today. You made me so happy earlier and suddenly you’re putting too much effort to make scenes with him. I wanted you to myself.” He nuzzled her neck. “Can we please go home now, baby? I need you.” She stood up and held out her hand. “Let’s go”

“I have to be back on set by noon tomorrow.” She walked with him thru the back door to the car parked right outside of it.

“I’ll send you to the set tomorrow. I can discuss my cameo in the drama and watch you work. Would it be ok?” He was asking for her permission, looking at her in the passenger’s seat. “Of course it’s OK! You can come every day if you want to.” She was excited to have him come over her work place. He never went on her set before because he would feel awkward. He is not used to that environment or the people she works with. “But I don’t want people to see you as not being professional, having your boyfriend on set. And I don’t think Jinhyuk will be comfortable knowing how jealous I can get.” He chuckled. “I will respect your work space. I am going tomorrow to discuss the cameo. I have a valid reason to be on set.” Suddenly he stopped to look at her. “ You’re not shooting any romantic scenes tomorrow right?” He suddenly remembered he was going to be jealous. She laughed. “That will be the day after tomorrow.. I am going to practice the love scene with you tonight.”

“Love scene?!!” He was calming himself down. They just made up, he was not supposed to start again. “Hahahaha! Of course I have a love scene. But don’t worry, It will just be blankets, kissing and cuddling. Don’t worry, honey. Nobody else will be seeing me the way you get to see me.”

“Let’s go home now! I need a lot of practice.. or I’ll have to repeat the scenes many times”

“I am so giving you a lot of practice tonight!” He grinned mischievously as he started the car and sped off home.