Two

You're Annoying !!

“Can someone tell me again why am I here with you guys ?” Eunji groaned as rolled her eyes . The girls were focing her to watch the basketball players practicing on the first day of the year . Namjoo is the most excited of course because she was a fan of Exo , well except her brother . It’s weird how she never talk to one of them when her brother is in the group as well .

“Uhm… because we blackmail you to throw away your precious gummy gum ?” Hayoung told as she tiltled her head to the side , unsure of her answer .

“I can’t believe this” The stubborn girl sighed loudly .

“Aw come on JiJi , you will like it for sure” Bomi told but Eunji scoffed it respond .

Yeah right ! I hope this thing will end soon so I can go home to take some nap .

“Where is Chorong unnie anyway ?” Eunji asked , looking around but didn’t found the girl she’s searching for .

“She’s busy . As usual” Naeun shrugged as her eyes focus on the players .

“I will get us some drink” Eunji told and stood up but Namjoo caught her wrist before she could walked away

“Don’t try to run unnie” Namjoo innocently smiled . Eunji rolled her eyes and removed the girls’s hand from her wrist

“I not running away” Eunji said “Be right back”

She was searching fr the drink machine . Since it always being removed to different place a each year so this year she have to find it again . A wide grinned plastered on her face when she spot the drink machine .

She inserted a few coin and pressed a few button , waiting for the drink to come out . When she heard something rolling in the machine , she bent down and pull out the drink she choosed . But when she straight up again , the drinks fell off her hand .

She jumped a bit in surprise before sighing . A student had surprised her by standing in front of her since she didn’t expect someone to be here . The place is quiet though .

“Oh my god I’m so sorry “ A person apologized . Eunji noticed him . He was the library guy he met just yesterday , Chen .

Chen bend down as he pick up the drinks that were lying on the floor – not all since some were spilled when it fell .”I’m so so sorry” He apologized again . “Let me buy you another drinks” He told  as threw the previous drinks . Eunji was about to yell at him for throwing the drinks but he said “Don’t take this . It’s already dirty and some were already spilled”

“How many ?” Chen asked

“5”

Chen inserted a few coins in the machine and did what Eunji did earlier . When he already got all the six drinks , he gave it to her carefully not to drop any of them .

“Thanks” Eunji mumbled

“Your welcome . Once again I’m sorry for being clumsy . Your friend must have been waiting . Go” Chen said and Eunji bowed her head before walked away .

Chen watched her move but then , he was interrupted by someone with a tap on the shoulder

“What took you long enough to get the drinks”

“Sorry ,Baek . I accidently surprised someon and ...”

“Yeah yeah , I don’t want to know . Let’s get the drinks so we could see them play”


“Eunji ?” Mrs.Jung popped her head inside Eunji’s room as her figure was hiding behind the door .

“Oh mom , wassup ?” Eunji mumbled , continue to play the game in her phone , moving her body left and right like she was the one who is driving the car . Mrs.Jung shook her head at her precious daughter .

Placing herself on the edge of the bed , Mrs.Jung snatched Eunji’s phone from her hold causing the latter to whine in protest . “Omma”

“You can continue this later . I want to say something important to you dear” Eunji huffed ,grabbing a pillow and hug it

“Fine . What it is ?”

“Hmm~ how should I say this . One of your father’s partner will go to abroad soon for a few month”

“Uhuh ?”

“He has a son and have to leave his son behind”

“Then ?”

“Since he can’t believe his son to live alone , he asked our helped to take care of his son for this few months”

“So?”

“The son will stay here while the parents go abroad” 

“What ?! Why ?!”

“I told you , we have to take care of him for a couple of months”

“Does he need to stay here ? You can just go back and forth to his house and give him food or something” Eunji protested causing her to get a hard flick on her forehead . The girl-being in pain rubbed her poor forehead .

“I have another thing to do than go back and forth to his house EunjI . It would be easier if he stay here with us”

“Oh my god ! Omma , you have a daughter living with you omma”

“So what ?”

“How can you ‘so what’ me . He’s a guy omma , who knows he will me when you gone and do anything indecent to me” Eunji told , leaning her back against , huffing .

“Don’t talk about him like that when you don’t meet him yet . Plus , he is studying in your school . I bet you guys must have known each other” Mrs.Jung grinned

“What ?! Same school ?! That is worse” The girl threw herself on the bed , causing it to slightly bounce .

“Come on dear . I already met him and he’s a good guy . Handsome and well-mannered” Mrs.Jung said as she smiled , remembering how she met the boy .

“Don’t judge the book by it cover omma” Eunji rolled her eyes

“I didn’t . Okay, that’s all . Sleep now . You have school tomorrow” Mrs.Jung stood . Eunji quickly caught her mother’s wrist before she could walked away and looked at her in disbelief .

“That’s all ? You didn’t even ask me whether I agree with this or not”

“Why would I ? I’m just telling you the information about him will stay here with us . He’s going to stay here anyway whether you like it or not” Mrs.Jung told and patted her daughter’s head . Removing Eunji’s hand from her wrist , she kissed her daughter’s cheek and whispered a goodnight .

As soon as the door was closed . Eunji ruffled her hair in frustration before buried her face in the pillow and screamed out a loud .

She knew , once her mother decided on something , Eunji will have to do it , whether she like it or not .


The prefect room is quite noisy because the prefects were all busy with their own task . Sometimes , they couldn’t took a break when rest time because of that .

“Chorong , can you help me pass this to Luhan ?” Suho , the president said as he gave a signed paper to Chorong .

“What is this ?” Chorong blinked , reading the contain .

“It’s a permission to practice during lesson time” Chorong nodded before walked out of the room .

She turned her head from left to right as she walked along the hallway as was searching for Luhan . She went to the Soccer club’s room . Before she could knock on the door , it suddenly opened and revealed Luhan . The exact person she’s looking for .

Luhan slightly stepped back in surprise and beamed “Oh Chorong” He said , a little bit happy to see the girl . He stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him . “Why are you here ?” He smiled

Chorong keep her poker face and showed him the paper Suho signed . “Suho already signed it” She told and bowed her head before turning her heel around . She was about to walked about but Luhan caught her wrist and swirled her around to face him .

“What ?” She spoke with her cold voice .

“I want to say thank you”

“Well , you already did . Now please released me . I have an important thing to do” Chorong told . Pulling her hand causing Luhan to released her hand .

“Do you hate me ?” Luhan asked , following her behind . Chorong didn’t answer him and continue to walk faster as he trailed behind her .“Chorong” He caught her wrist again –for the second time .

“Luhan-sshi , I’m not trying to be rude and ignore you but I really have something to do” Chorong sighed , removing Luhan’s hand from her wrist and walked away fast before he could follow her again .

Hurt by her action , he lean his body against the wall and slid down before covering his face with both palms .


Kim Jongin is indeed a popular guy . With his basketball skill , tall figure , tanned skin and his boyish smile of course he could be popular . Plus when he is one  of the Exo’s member who girls want to be with .

As soon as he opened his locker , letters and gift were welcoming him . Sighing , he picked all the letters and gift before putting  it inside his school bed –well , he need to carry some of it since it was too much .

Walking towards the basketball courts , he opened the door with a kick since his hands are full . Usually , there was only him in the courts during break time , but this time it was a surprise since he saw someone in there . A girl with long black hair was bouncing the basketball , playing with it with boredom .

“Hey” Kai greeted the girl . The girl swirled around in surprised only to see a basketball player walked towards the bench and put his thing on it .

“Uhm---“

“Don’t mind me , continue playing” Kai told with a smile

“It’s okay . I will go now” She mumbled and put down the ball on the floor

“Let’s play together” Kai said causing the girl to stop on her track . She whirled around and blinked .

“Me?” She pointed a finger at herself

Kai chukled lightly before nodding “Yes , you Naeun-sshi”

“Sure” She shrugged and picked up the ball again . Naeun threw the ball towards Kai with force , causing the latter to step backward because of the impact .

“Wow , so rough aren’t we” He teased as he bounced the ball . Hemoved  forward fast before throwing the ball into the net . The ball bounced lightly as it already drop on the floor .

“Nice shoot” She clapped

“Thank you” Kai smiled

 

“Your shining eyes , you y lips , your lean body . I love everything about you . Would you be my boyfriend the love of my life ?” Naeun snorted as soon she finished reading the 5th letters . She clamped as he tried hard not to laugh .

After spending a good 30 minutes playing basketball , sitting on the bench , the two decided two opened the gifts and letters that he got that day . Naeun was helping him with it and read some of the letters . The letters really made her day though . She had been laughing for each letter .

“Seriously , you got these kind of letters everyday ?” Naeun can’t hold it anymore and laughed her head off . “Oh my god . This is really funny?” She snickered lightly .

“Really ? I think it was cute ?”

“It is” Naeun nodded in agreement

“You though it’s cute ?”

“Of course , they must have use their brain to write something like this . It cute how they tried their hard” Naeun told as she opened another letter –reading it and end up laughing again . Kai shook her head at her .

“I wish I got something like this” Naeun said , picking up all the letters and arrage it neatly .

“I thought you always get something like this . Since you’re the school princess”

“They just give something like a note . No one ever give me a love letter” Naeun said , putting all the letters in Kai’s bag

“If someone ever gave you a love letter , what will you with it ?” He asked curiously , looking at the excited girl who open of the gift he receive .

“Of course I will read it”

“Other than that ?”

“Treasure it . Since they sincerely give it to me , I want to treasure it . Read it all over again every night before going to sleep”

“Wow”

“What did you do to all these gift and letters ?” Naeun asked , eyeing the letters and gifts

“The letters … I have a box just to put these letters in . I read it sometimes , there are some I didn’t have the chance to open it yet”

“Did you appreciate it ?” Naeun asked

“I thought it was annoying” He mumbled , looking down on his feet , feeling slightly embarrass . Naeun chuckled and ruffled the boy’s hair causing the latter to flinch .

“You should appreciate it since it was for you . They sincerely wrote them just for you “ Naeun told . Standing up , she fixed her skirt , ready to walked away . “I will be going now Mr.Popular . See you in class” She smiled , grabbing her blazerand walked out of the the room .

Kai watched her back as she walked out . After the girl wasout of sight , he sighed and hold up one of the letters and stare at it . “Appreciate” He muttered


Updated ^^

Sorry , the Eunji-Baekhyun part gonna appeared on the next chapie so please be patient . Heh , I thought this chapie is boring . Sorry u-u