Fifteen

You're Annoying !!

Exo’s presence would always made the students in the café went silent, watching every steps and movement they made as they entered. Baekhyun would wave to some girls who randomly called his name while the other just ignored or smiled politely at the girls.

“Indeed the gorgeous” Bomi mumbled as she bite on her spoon, looking at that one group of guys she mentioned. Eunji snorted and shook his head as she continued with her meal.

“They always have the attention” Hayoung said in amazement, staring at the guys with sparkle eyes.

“I know right” Bomi nodded.

“Girls, eat your meals” Chorong reminded. She was quite annoyed as Eunji at how they kept praising and watching them since the boys entered.

“Unnie is lucky because one of them likes her” Bomi said in jealously

“Don’t ever mention about it” The oldest hissed as she glared at the second older girl.

“Mention about what?” Suddenly a voice butted in their conversation as Eunji felt someone pushed her aside and sat beside her. The girl groaned at the annoying yet familiar person.

“Hello sunbae” Hayoung bowed her head politely at Baekhyun. The latter gave her a small smile as a reply.

“Hello Bbom, Vice-president” Baekhyun greeted the other two

“I have name” Chorong rolled her eyes

“ ‘Vice president’ suit you more” Baekhyun winked flirtatiously causing Chorong to chocked in disbelief. Baekhyun smirked playfully as he could sense Luhan’s glare at the back of his head. Of course he wouldn’t turn around to see his hyung’s reaction. He doesn’t want to die young.

“Stop flirting. What are you doing here?” Eunji pushed him a little bit far from her because their thighs were touched.

“Why? Can’t I be here?” Baekhyun blinked innocently and they stared at each other for awhile before Eunji answered.

“No”

“Meanie” Baekhyun frowned.

“Are both of you close? You two look like a couple” Hayoung commented as she watched them in interest.

“Hayoung, don’t make me struggle you here” Eunji gritted her teeth as she talk, giving the younger a hard look. Hayoung pouted sadly and stab a meat with her fork.

“You think so…”

“Don’t make me struggle you to death Byun Baekhyun” She threatened and Baekhyun quickly close his mouth. Bomi could only giggle while Chorong shook her head.

Baekhyun scrunched his nose and cupped his mouth as he leaned closer towards Hayoung “Don’t get closer to that unnie, she would kill you sooner or later” He whispered in Hayoung’s ear. Hayoung just giggled as she gave Eunji a quick glance.

“Yah! What did you said to her?!” Eunji shouted as she pulled the back of his collar harshly.

“Just telling her about your cruelty” He blinked innocently and giving her his boyish smile. Eunji raised her hand to slap him but was faster and left the table with a wink.

“I can’t believe that guy” Eunji snorted as she watched him greet his friends. “Did you see that?”

“Yeah, he’s cute when he teases you” Bomi smiled sheepishly and Eunji threw a spinach on her face.

“Shut up”


“When are you going to start schooling again?” Kai asked as he was laying comfortably on Naeun’s bed. It had 12 days since the accident and Naeun is still afraid of crowd. She’s afraid that some random men would accidently bump into her and end up touch her skin. That will cause her to freak out like there’s no tomorrow.

There was once when Naeun want grab a glass of water in the kitchen and saw a gardener with the maids. Naeun’s slipped on her feet because of the slippery floor but the gardener caught her first before she could fell. Instead of saying thank you or something to reply his kindness, she freaked out. Naeun screamed and yelled at the gardener while throwing everything that was in kitchen.

Kai came on time when that happened. He calmed her down and whispered ‘It’s okay Naeun-ah, I’m here. I’m here’. Since then, her mother told the all the men not to enter the house for awhile. At least until she’s recover from her phobia. The weird thing is, the only man Naeun can touch is Kai.

And also since then, Kai had been visiting her often. They got comfortable with each other that they played something to fulfill the boredom and Kai would teach Naeun the lessons he learnt at school. For the first time, Kim Jongin was paying all his attention to the lesson just to teach her when he’s visiting her.

“I don’t know, maybe I’ll just hired a tutor” Naeun shrugged, hugging her pillow against her chest as she rest her on it.

“Yah, how long you want to trap yourself in this room” Kai raised an eyebrow.

“I can’t go out okay. I’m afraid” Naeun frowned, pouting sadly at him.

“What is that you’re afraid of? Just ignored all men in this world and only look at me” Kai grinned and rolled on his stomach, causing his white shirt to wrinkle.

Naeun snorted “I’m bored with your face. Can god send someone who’s more handsome than you?” Naeun joked and Kai chuckled softly.

“Ohh~ so you admit that I’m handsome” Kai sang. Naeun pretended to think as she tilted her head while tapping her index finger against her chin. “Yah you brat” He scoffed

“I’m kidding. You’re handsome. I give you 99%!” She laughed while Kai whined

“Can’t you add another percent and make it 100%”

“Sorry sir. The ticket for 100% is unavailable”

“What? There’s such thing” Kai raised an eyebrow.

“Of course you dummy. I create it so I hold the rules”

“So tell me who bought the 100% ticket?”

“My appa” She beamed and Kai chuckled

“Okay, your dad wins” He smiled, staring at her face before ruffling her hair. “I will wait for you tomorrow morning. Please Naeun, gather the courage and let me protect you” Kai said and Naeun swallowed hard.

“Isn’t it to sudden?” Naeun whimpered

“You have to do this Naeun-ah. How long you want to hide here with fears. I told you that I will help you. So please, for your parents, friends and … me?” Kai persuaded her.

Naeun sighed softly as she looked away from him “I will think about it” Kai nodded and get off from the bed.

“I will take my leave. I’m hoping to see you tomorrow” Kai said as he took the bag from the nightstand and slung it over his shoulder. Naeun didn’t give him a glance.

Before he turned the doorknob open, he turned around and said “Naeun-ah” He called and Naeun raised her head up to look at him “Just so you know that I’ll be by your side” With a last smiled, he exit the door leaving Naeun speechless.


“What?! You like who?!” Chanyeo couldn’t believe what he just heard from Bomi’s mouth. She freaking confess to him about her secret.

“Shush will you” Bomi hissed as she placed her index finger against her lips, motioning to low his voice. Everyone’s attention was all on them because of Chanyeol’s loud voice.

Both of them were at a café after school. Bomi promised she wanted to tell Chanyeol her secret and Chanyeol being Chanyeol was excited to hear it. Of course he would, that means Bomi trust him and Chanyeol was glad of that. It’s hard to make someone trust you.

When Bomi spilled her secret, his face automatically change like someone in fear. Well, this girl here just told him that she likes one of , which is Do Kyungsoo aka D.O.

“Why are you making that face?” Bomi raised an eyebrow.

“No. It’s just you freaking like someone. I just can’t believe it” He stammered

“What? I’m a girl. I have a crush too” She said dreamingly as she rubbed her palms together against her laps shyly.

“I know but it’s just a crush right? Nothing else?” Chanyeol asked, his bottom lip nervously.

“I’m not sure actually” She sighed ”He makes my heart beats uncontrollably sometimes” Chanyeol’s face completely fell

“A-are you sure? Maybe that was just because he was kind to you. You said he made lunch for you almost every day right?”

“But most of my guy friends were nice to me and I felt nothing like when I was with him”

“Maybe because he was nicer” Chanyeol stated and Bomi rolled her eyes at him.

“Can you just help me with my problem? What do I do know. Ahh~ I just told you my secret. Damn it was embarrassing” She groaned, ruffling her long wavy hair until it became messy.

“Yah. You are the one who was so eager to tell me and now you said it’s embarrassing. And one more thing, how am I supposed to help you in this matter. I’m not a love doctor or something like that” Chanyeol nagged as he moved his hands here and there.

“Since you’re the closest to him---“

“Kai is the one who’s the closest to him” He cut her words and Bomi glared at him for that.

“Whatever” She huffed and continued “I just want to tell me about him. What he likes, his personality or maybe his secret” Bomi whispered at the last part while wiggling her eyebrows.

“No way, you want me to dig information about him for you?” Chanyeol made a face “I have better things to do”

“Aww please oppa, help me this time” Bomi whined softly and pouted, trying to make an aegyo that could give him in.

“Oh no you don’t woman. I’m not going to fall for that” Chanyeol scoffed, looking away from her so that he wouldn’t see her aegyo.

“How could you do this to me!” Bomi cried out. She was storming her feet in annoyance by now.

“You don’t understand Bomi-ah. How could I let you like someone who already has---“ Chanyeol paused as he looked nervously at Bomi who raised an eyebrow, waiting him to finish his words. “I mean when he’s not that kind and polite as you see” He mumbled.

 

Damned it Chanyeol! Watch your mouth. You almost spill the biggest secret!
 

Chanyeol mentally slapped himself.

“I don’t believe you” Bomi frowned and continued “You’re just jealous that I like him”

“Excuse you miss, why should I be jealous” Chanyeol scoffed in disbelief.

“Who knows that you like me” Bomi grinned and Chanyeol made an ugly face.

“You know what, I will help you to clear up the misunderstanding” He finally give up as he sighed.

“GREAT!” Bomi laughed and the boy shook his head at her childish behavior.

“Just make sure not to disappoint me after all I have done for you to get him”

“Yes Captain” Bomi salute playfully and laughed. She was too busy eating her cake while talking about her crush that she didn’t even notice Chanyeol’s bitter smile.

 

If only you know…

The next morning, Kai was leaning against the gate of Son’s residence. Mr.Son told him to go in but Kai insist to just stay outside. As his promise, he would wait for her the next morning.

Kai pulled out his phone after 10 minutes of waiting.

To Naeun

Good morning
 

To Jongin

Morning Jongin
 

To Naeun

Hey, I’m in front of your house right now.
 

To Jongin

I know. Mom told me. Why don’t you just come in?
 

To Naeun

It’s okay. I will just wait here
 

To Jongin

Why are you so persistent Jongina. I might not be coming out. Just go okay? Don’t wait for me
 

To Naeun

No. I won’t give up. Not until you come out.
 

To Kai

But you will miss your lessons
 

To Naeun

I don’t care, as long as I’m able to make someone gather her courage for once.  
 

There’s no reply after the text was sent. Kai sighed as he leaned his head against the gate. He believed in her. Naeun isn’t a person who would easily give up especially on a small matter. He could see it in her eyes everytime they played basketball together. She would ask for another round and another until she wins a match.

The gate suddenly opened by itself causing Jongin to stumble a bit since he was leaning against it. He turned around at the slightly opened gate and saw Naeun’s figure behind the gate.

“Naeun” He whispered her name softly.

Naeun smiled “Am I late?”


“Finally school!!” Namjoo shouted as soon as she gets out from Suho’s car. Suho locked the car and shook his head at his sister’s attitude.

“Don’t embarrass yourself on your first day” He walked past her as he ruffled her hair. Kim Namjoo finally gets to go to school again. She was supposed to be in school 3 days before but her condition didn’t allow her. Namjoo had been studying hard for the past week to get better grade but she was over the limit.

Namjoo skipped dinner every night just to spend her time studying. She would be found by Suho or Lay asleep at her desk with a pen in her hand. Suho would scold her every time she was in that state but the girl was too stubborn to be told. He was happy that his little sister had the spirit to study but it was too much when she only got 5 hours of sleep.

The day she was suppose to go school was the day she fell sick. Lay visit her to treat her because Suho was busy that time. The three days of fell sick made her regret her decision of studying so hard because she can’t go to school. Maybe she will lessen her time of studying this time.

“Can’t help it. I missed school” She grinned and Suho chukled softly.

“Come on. Let me send you to your class” The brother said as he slung his arm around his sister’s shoulder and dragged her away.

 

“Unnie!” Namjoo was attacked with a big hug from Hayoung. The girl was walking along the hallway of the second floor when she saw Namjoo with Suho.

“Hayougie I miss you” Namjoo hugged the younger back and pat her back.

“I miss you too unnie, so much!” The younger beamed and Namjoo ruffled her hair.

“Where are the unnies?” Namjoo asked

“Cafeteria” Hayoung answered shortly and Namjoo turned her head towards Suho

“Oppa, you can go now. I’m going to meet unnies”

“Hey what about—“

“See you after school oppa” With that, she left him alone.

Suho choked in disbelief. “Did she just left me for her friends” A sudden tap on his shoulder made him turned around.

“Don’t be upset. She’s just too happy to get to go to school again” Lay smiled that showed his dimples as he watched Namjoo’s back walked off

“You’re right” Suho sighed “What did you do to her anyway?” He raised an eyebrow and Lay looked back at him innocently.

“Did what?”

“She studied all the time and even skip dinner these the past week. I’m just asking you tutor her dude”

“Hey I knew nothing about it. I was also surprised when I found her sleeping at her desk. But, isn’t it great that she willingly study on her own?” Lay asked in a matter of fact tone.

“Not when she’s studying so hard until she fell sick” The brother sighed “Am I being overprotective Lay?”

“You are a great brother”

“I got that a lot”

“I take back my words”

“Moron”


Updated ^^

Fuh ! Finally get to update fter struggling doing my homework. Seriously it's holiday but the teacher gave us homework as if we are having a month of holiday. Hello teachers, we only get one week of holiday. And plus, isn't holiday means free from school and homework. But WHY ?!!!! WHY YOU JUST GAVE ME THOSE HOMEWORK !!??