Three

You're Annoying !!

“Noona , aren’t you excited for our new friend ?” MinKi beamed , jumping on his seat up and down excitedly . Eunji stopped spreading the jam on the bread and looked up at his brother

“What friend ?” Eunji asked ,raising an eyebrow

“Appa’s friend’s son of course” MinKi told

“What about him ?” She asked boredly , drinking her milk

“Don’t you know , he’s going to move in here today” That it , she spilled out her drink .

“What ?!” She coughed as she hold her chest , her father pass her a glass of water and rubbed her back softly . “Omma” She stared at her mom , wanting an answer .

“Yup ! He’s moving here today . Aww I can’t wait for the boy to move on here”

“Well I’m not” She spatted .

“Come on noona , it will be fun . I can play soccer with him and you have a new friend to talk with instead of locking yourself in the room and sleep just to gain weight” MinKi mocked . Eunji raised a hand and showed him her fist . The boy run towards his mom and hid behind her .

“Omma” He whimpered

“Eunji , be nice okay dear . I’m sure you’ll like him . He’s nice after all . Even MinKi is excited to meet him . Right baby boy ?” MinKi nodded and stick out his tongue at her sister . Before she could drowned her poor brother to death , Bomi’s voice echoed through the house

“Ji Ji ~” Bomi sang , jumping happily and hugged Eunji tightly . “I come to fetch you” Bomi told

“Come here and sit Bbom dear” Mrs.Jung said . Bomi happily settled herself beside Eunji . Mrs.Jung poured a glass of milk for her and patted the girl head before making her way towards the kitchen .

“Soo~ what’s the topic today ?” Bomi asked , munching on ther toast .

“We will have a guest today” MinKi told excitedly causing Eunji to glare at him .

“Guest , what guest ?” Bomi blinked . MinKi told her everthing about the new guest that will stay with them while Eunji –having no interest in the talk –just minding her own business and eat her meal silently .

“Woah ! You’re so lucky Eunji !” Bomi squealed , shooking Eunji’s arms excitedly . Eunji rolled her eyes at her friends

“What so lucky about it ?” Eunji asked boredly , playing with the spoon

“Having a guy living with you of course . I bet he’s handsome” She squealed again “He’s studying in our school right MinKi ?” MinKi nodded , sipping his milk .

“What if the boy is one of the Exo boys . Oh my gosh ! You will be luckiest person ever !”

“Exo ? What is that ?” MinKi asked , raising an eyebrow at the unfamiliar name .

“They are the popular boy in our school and named themselves as Exo . You shall look how gorgeous they are MinKi , you will be enzy”

“Wow , they must be really cool”

“ Cool my ” Eunji snorted as she rolled her eyes

“Don’t mind your sister . You know -----“ With that , Bomi told MinKi about the boys . Just from the story , MinKi already envy their talents and good looking . Eunji on the other hand scoffed everytime Bomi said how perfect they are .


“Wow“ Kai mumbled

“You look---“ Chanyeol raised an eyebrow

“Horrible” Sehun said , looking at his hyung with scrunched up nose .

“Shut up” Baekhyun snapped , ruffling his already messy hair as he groaned .

“What with your hair ?” D.O asked as he helped him fixed the messy hair .

“I woke up late today” He mumbled , he was about about to placed his head on the table but D.O caught it to fix his hair

“Why ?” Chanyeol asked , raising an eyebrow . He never knew his bestfriend could woke up early because Byun Baekhyun never – I repeat NEVER once woke up late to school .

“I have to pack my things for … you know” Yup! He already told the boys about him moving on to his father’s friend’s house . He freak out when he knew about it especially when his father told him that they have a daughter .

“Do you already know the girl who will you stay with . She’s in our school right ?” Chen asked , opening the lid of the drink water and gave it to Baekhyun

“Puh-lease , I don’t want to know and never want to” He said before gulping down the drink in thirst

“But you will know her anyway” Lay said

“Who knows that girl will barged into my room and me” Baekhyun blabbered and the Exo boys rolled their eyes at his remark .

“She’s a girl Baekhyun , she’s the one who shall worried whether you will her or not” Suho told causing Baekhyun to gasp .

“Do I look like ar here” Baekhyun rolled his eyes , leaning his back against the backseat .

“We can’t help you about this Baek . Just pray you won’t get a girl who s crazy over you” Suho said as he patted the latter’s back .

“ Yeah , I hope so”


“Come here kitty . You shouldn’t be on that tree . You’ll end up hurt and break your legs” Hayoung said , raising her hand to motion the kitten to climb down . The kitten just mewed in fear and it its back .

“Ottokhe ? I don’t know how to climb a tree” Hayoung pouted sadly . “I need someone to help me” Hayoung mumbled

“What are you doing here ?” A deep voice asked her . She twirled around in surprise and placed a hand on her chest as she slightly step back .

“Oh , Sehun sunbaenim” Hayoung bowed her head . Sehun tilted his heat upwards to look up at the tree –only to find a kitten trying to get down the tree

“Is that your kitten ?” He asked , knowing that she’s here for the poor kitten . Hayoung shook her head . Sehun made his way towards the tree and hit it with his palm .

Hayoung watched his movement as she answered his question “I found it trapped on the tree but I can’t climb a tree and ---sunbaenim !” Hayoung shouted as she saw Sehun climbed up the tree with ease .

Sehun move towards the kitten –carefully not to scare it . The kitten whimpered in fear, stepping back slowly . Before it could fall from the tree , he caught it and hugged the kitten into his chest . Then , he jumped down with a light ‘tud’ .

“Here” He gave the kitten to Hayoung and the girl carefully hugged it into her arms .

“Thank you” Hayoung said happily , feeling grateful and bowed 90 degree to Sehun . Sehun stepped back as he was shocked by her action .

“No problem . Go now . You’re disturbing my place” Sehun told with a frown . Hayoung widened her eyes and nodded her head

“I’m sorry . Thank you once again sunbaenim” She smiled before walking away with the kitten in her arms . Sehun watched her back and dropped on his knees after her sight was gone .

“Ah ! I did it “ He mumbled and , suddenly changing his cold attitude towards the whiny one . “I talked to her … for the first time” He grinned , jumping up to stand and pump his fist happily .  

“I’m Oh Sehun after all” He pushed his hair back arrogantly and wiped the non-dust on his shoulder . He squealed again before covering his face with both palms and screamed in excitement. And he didn’t give a damn about how fool he looks like that time .


Kim Jongdae , a vocal student who is popular with his cheekbone and nice voice . Other than singing , he likes to spend his time in the library –to do useful thing of course- unlike the lazy Jung Eunji .

“You’re here again” A voice disturbed Eunji’s ugly sleep . He knew the girl didn’t sleep because he saw her keep on moving her head from left to right –looks like she didn’t comfortable with her position .

“And you’re here again Mr. Study-is-my-life” Eunji sighed , raising her head to looked at the latter as she narrowed her eyes at him . Chen chuckled and lean his face towards hers.

“I am” He whispered

“Don’t you have better things to do other than sitting here , reading books . What a boring life you have there” Eunji said , leaning her back against the back seat and crossed her arms . Chen rolled his eyes and replied .

“Don’t you have better things to do other than being here , sleeping . What a boring life you have there” He mocked back causing Eunji to choked in disbelief . She didn’t reply nor mocked him back , instead she looked out the window –since their seat was just beside the window- and watched the soccer team practice .

Chen stared at her side view , propping his cheek on his palm . She’s indeed beautiful , no wonder guys had their eyes on her . Kim Jongdae never knew a girl like her had this kind of attitude . Girls like her usually would care a lot about their image and attitude , plus when they are one of the richest family in country .

“Stop staring at me” Eunji said as she turned her head towards him . Chen smiled and leaned himself closer towards her as he placed his crossed arms on the table

“I know something that could make you comfortable to sleep” He told . Eunji blinked before raising an eyebrow .

“Oh yeah , what it is ?”

“Usually , I would use textbook but it was too sticky”

“What are you talking about ?” Eunji looked at him weirdly . Chen stood up and made his way to the bookshelf before pulling out a dictionary . He them walked towards the seat and placed the not-so-thick dictionary on Eunji’s side .

“Don’t tell me by reading a dictionary could make me sleep comfortably because I won’t ever do it” Eunji said , looking at the dictionary in front of her like it was something disgusting to be touched .

“No silly , place your head on it” Chen patted the dictionary . Eunji blinked and was about to complaint when Chen pushed her head down and made it rested on the dictionary . He pressed her head so that she couldn’t move .

“Comfortable ?” He asked . Eunji blinked rapidly and unknowingly nodded . Chen chuckled before releasing his hand from her head . Eunji didn’t raised her head , instead she moved the dictionary closer and rested her head comfortably on the it .

“Thanks” She mumbled .

“You’re welcome”


When Eunji arrived home , the first thing she saw was a pair of unfamiliar shoes . That’s mean the boy already move on to her house . She deliberately being late actually –not wanting her mother to force her introduce her to the new boy . She bet her younger brother already met him .

“Oh Eunji , you arrived already . The boy---“

“Yeah I know . I’ll come out again after changing my clothes” She told and ran towards her room before her mother could speak .

“Urgh ! Why he shall come here early” Eunji groaned as she slammed her door shut . The first thing she saw when she entered the room is her brother lying comfortably on her bed while reading his comic book . The girl rolled her eyes .

“What are you doing here brat” She spatted , throwing her bag carelessly on her bed and end up hit the poor boy .

“Geez , why are so bad mood” MinKi rolled his eyes , kicking her sister’s bag on the floor . “Period ?”

“Shut up”

“I just wanna tell you that our new friend already arrived”

“I know . Why everyone want to remind me about that” She groaned , throwing her arms in the air in frustration .

“You know what , he’s so handsome like –really really handsome”

“Did you change your gender mister ?” Eunji raised an eyebrow –weirdly looking at his brother because of how the boy describe the ‘new friend’

“I’m not” MinKi rolled his eyes “He was staying in the guest room” He stated and jumping off the bed .

“MInKi , we have 4 guest rooms . Which one ?”

“The one next to yours”

“What ?!” Eunji shouted , glaring at her brother

“What , what? Omma told him to stay there . And why are glaring at me” MinKi frowned , ready to get out of the room before her sister could burst out mad .

“Seriously , why he didn’t stay in the one who next to yours ?” Eunji protested as she felt her mother betrayed her .

“How would I know ? I told omma that too but she said no” MinKi pouted . Eunji pulled her hairband and rubbed her hair in frustration .

“I think I’m going to die” Eunji said dramatically , throwing herself on the bed causing it to slightly bounce .

“You won’t , I am going now . Ppyong !” MinKi told , rolling his eyes before closing the door behind him .


“Okay , now what ?” Baekhyun muttered , looking at the already neat bed in front of him with tilted head to the side . After spending a good 2 hours arranging and unpacking his things , he was finally done with it nodded in satisfaction .

He was satisfied when he knew that he got a nice and comfy room to sleep at . It’s not that he mind but his life as the rich kid made him fussy about how he is staying . What worried him the most when he first arrived there was the daughter , but luck in on his side . The daughter didn’t come back home yet when he arrived and he was grateful for that . But he knew , whether he likes it or not , he will meet her anyway . 

Baekhyun placed his on the edge of the bed and was about to lie down but a voice interrupted him . “Kids ! Lunch ready ! Come down now !” She shouted from downstair

“Oh lunch . What a coincidence , I am hungry already” Baekhyun grinned and stood up , checking his room for the last time before went out of the room .

Eunji closed the door behind her at the same time as Baekhyun did . Both of them turned around and ----

“Oh ! You two already meet ?” MinKi interrupted as she made his way towards Baekhyun .

“Noona , this is our new friend , Baekhyun hyung and Baekhyun hyung , this is my ugly noona , Jung Eunji” MinKi introduced . Eunji would slap that pretty mouth of his brother of how he introduced her to himbut she was shocked to it that time .

Baekhyun was as shocked as her , both had their eyes widened . Eunji seem to be in her own world but honestly she was to shocked to move and speak . Baekhyun is the first one to composed himself from the shock he receive and held out a hand towards Eunji .

Baekhyun thought – maybe being living in the same house with the Jung’s daughter is not bad . Especially when the girl is Jung Eunji . He smirked playfully as he waited for her to received his hand and greeted --

“Nice to meet you again , Jung Eunji” 


Updated ^^ 

It's raining ! Finally !