Nine

You're Annoying !!

I deleted this chapie hundreds of times (okay, maybe not hundreds but more than five times actually) and keep writing the same thing. Please just kill me if you find it's funny. Well, I just want to explain the story about Luhan and Chorong thingy. On why Chorong didn't accept Luhan's love and yada yada yada. Bleh :p Hope you guys enjoy it . LuRong in da house yeah !


 “Hey” A voice greeted from behind, mouth near her ears. Chorong slightly jumped in surprise at the soft voice whispered in her ears. She turned her head and saw Luhan smiled charmingly at her. Chorong didn’t reply his smile and continued her work. Luhan didn’t feel hurt at the cold shoulder she gave him since he knew that was always her reaction towards him.

He took the seat next to her, propping his elbow up while his cheek rest on his palm. He saw her entered the library a few minutes ago. Knowing that, he knew she won’t be at the café to take her meal to do her work. He knew, she busied herself with all the papers that were supposed to be done by Suho. He still couldn’t understand why she loved working so much.

But that what Luhan liked about her, hard-working, diligent and punctual. She was perfect and no one could replace her perfection. As perfect as he sees her, he knew, there was something that bothered her that she become like this. And he knew that reason.

It had something to do with the person she poured all her love to. The same person that broke her heart. The person that made changed her and didn’t trust men anymore.

For the past years, Luhan had been liking her. A LOT. People might think he was silly for believing ‘Love at first sight’ and he used to not believing it too. But since he met her the first day of his transfer in this school, his heart was beating fast. There was butterfly flying in his stomach whenever they made eye contact. A sudden hint of jealousy formed in his heart whenever she talked to some guys. And also … a sudden smile that always plastered on his face whenever he saw her laugh or smile.

He had to hide his feeling towards her for such a long time because she had someone she loved. That person was the reason behind all her smiles and laugh. But it was such a shame for that guy, to leave a perfect girl like her for another ty girl.

“Stop staring at me. I can’t focus” Her voice made him snapped out of his though. He blinked.

“Huh?”

“I said---“ Chorong turned her head towards him “---stop staring at me”

“I’m not staring” Luhan told “I’m gazing” He whispered. Chorong sighed and put down her pen down.

“Aren’t you supposed to be with your friends now?” She asked

“Why? You want me to accompany you here?” He smirked. Chorong rolled her eyes and picked up her pen to continue her work. Luhan folded his arms on the table, placing his right cheek on it as he looked up at Chorong.

“You shall stop for a while and grab your lunch” Luhan told her. Chorong ignored him and focused on the paper she was holding. Luhan sighed at her stubbornness before stood up. He expected her to look up and asked him where he’s going but he knew, she wouldn’t even care what would he do and go. He sighed.

“I will be back” He informed her. Pushing back the chair he used under the table, he ruffled her hair before walking out of the library.

Chorong secretly watched him from the corner of her eyes. Actually, she wanted to ask him where is he going but she pushed back the thought and pretended to focus on her work.

After a good 10 minutes, she had done her work and stretched her arms as she let out a satisfied sigh. Before she could arrange the papers, a hand stopped her from touching the papers. She looked up and saw Luhan with a plastic bag filled with bread and drinks.

“I got you some food” He smiled, taking the seat next to her once again and pushed her hand down to make her sit down. Chorong was bewilderment and blinked her eyes in confusion. Luhan chuckled at her expression and said

“I don’t want you to get hungry during lesson so I bring you food” He pulled out all the bread and drinks he bought from the plastic bag and pushed it in front of her. Chorong stared at the food

“Aren’t food is forbid in the library” Chorong told him. Luhan placed a finger on his lips and winked.

“It’s not hurt to break some rules right”

“But---“

“No but. You have to eat whether you like it or not. Unless you want me to feed you” He smirked. Chorong gave him a look and slowly grabbed one, unwrapping the plastic quietly so that the secretary won’t hear it. The latter chuckled at how careful she was.

“It’s okay, the secretary is out for a while so you can eat freely” He told. Chorong nodded in understanding and took a huge bite of the bread. Luhan was amused of how she could take a large bite of it since is small. But however, he was happy that at least she ate what he brought for her.

 “Why you still can’t accept me, Chorong-ah?” He asked, watching her eats. Chorong stopped munching her food and turned her head towards him. Luhan was gazing at her like he always did, full of love and sincerity.

“I can’t” She whispered

“Why ?” He desperately asked

“I don’t trust you” She answered coldly, putting down the unfinished bread.

“Why?”

“Stop it Luhan, I don’t like you” Chorong stood up, grabbing her bag from the floor.

“Why can’t you try? You do know how much I like you” Luhan also stood up. Chorong didn’t answer him and walked away out of the library. Luhan followed her step behind.

“Chorong!” He called. All the attention right now was on them. Whispers could be heard along the hallway but Luhan didn’t give a damn about it. His eyes were just focusing on Chorong.

“Chorong stop!” Finally, he grabbed her arm and spun her around. Chorong twisted her arm to loosen the grip but Luhan was stronger. He’s a guy anyway.

“Let go of me !” Chorong screamed. It was no use. Luhan won’t listen and no one will help her. It was her fault that she ran behind the back of the school.

“No ! Listen to me Chorong!” Luhan was shouting too. He didn’t mean to shout but the girl can’t seem to stay still. He grabbed both of her shoulders and pushed her against the wall, hard. Luhan was feeling guilty when he saw her winching in pain, but he had to do it. They have to talk.

“Chorong, listen okay” He persuaded her. Chorong looked away from him and glaring at the ground. “Look at me” He whispered. The girl ignored him as stubbornly looked away. Luhan sighed loudly and leaned his body against her, trapping her between the wall and him. She flinched when he sneaked his arms around her waist, pulling her closer towards him. His head was rested on her shoulder as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck.

Chorong was surprised by all his action. It was the first time she saw him acting like this. He looked like a little boy who needs comfort from his noona.

“Do you know---“ He started. “---it hurt to be always being rejected by the person you love” Chorong was bewilderment at first but then she understood. He was talking about himself.

“It’s was your fault. I didn’t ask you to like me” She said, ignoring the word he used, ‘love’.

“Funny huh? You and I have the same problem” He chuckled coldly. Chorong could feel his breath against her neck ... and it’s tickles. But his words made her confuse.

Same problem? What does he mean by that?

“I was always being rejected while you are being left behind. But the nice thing about mine is … you didn’t leave me” He told. Now, Chorong understood what he meant. He was mentioning her past. She was getting furious. She wanted to pushed him but Luhan only tighten the grip around her waist and pushed her body more against the wall.

“Release me… NOW” She growled. Luhan chuckled coldly.

“Why ? You mad now Park Chorong ?”

“Luhan !”

“I was hurt. Just like you. And I could never forget you, just like how you couldn’t forget him. No matter how you tried.” He breathed heavily “And we both know that it’s love. But the stupid thing about you is… you cried for someone who was willing to leave you for another girl. Who had been cheating behind your back all those months he was with you.”

“I didn’t” She hissed “And about you, you chased someone who didn’t like you back”

“That girl didn’t like me because she had a bad past. And it effect her trust towards men, including me” He chuckled “You changed into a cold girl because of that man. I can’t see my bubbly girl that I admired anymore. The girl who always had that wide smile on her face everyday. The sound of her laugher that can melt my heart. Where is it? No… where is SHE?”

Chorong wanted to cry. That was one of the moment when she still with HIM. She’s having a perfect life back them but that was all just a dream. Tears already gathered in her eyes, but she held it back from falling.

Luhan knew Chorong wanted to cry. He could felt her body trembling. But he had to do this. He couldn’t let her stuck in her past anymore. He couldn’t let her suffer anymore.

“And the reason why you can trust men anymore is because of that man. Right Chorong? You didn’t accept my confession because you can’t trust me. You thought that I will leave you like what HE did to you right?”

“Stop—“ She whispered

“You thought that I will play with you. You decided to not believe in love anymore”

“Stop it” She whimpered, cupping both of her ears with both palms. Luhan raised his head and looked at her into the eyes.

“You want to prove him that you could still live without him , but the truth is, you can’t. You would never want yourself to forget him. That was the most stupid thing Chorong-ah. You’re stupid for not letting him get out of your past. And he was stupid for leaving a girl like you”

“I don’t wanna hear” She started to cry. Her head was lowered down. Luhan continued.

“You’re too in love with him that you don’t want him to leave you. You’re desperate.”

“STOP IT !” She screamed. This time, she sobbed hard. Lucky that his arms were still around her waist, if not she could have fall on the ground. She was helpless. What Luhan said was ALL truth. She is desperate for someone who left her a long time ago. She loved him too much that she didn’t want him to leave her and she couldn’t forget him until now.

“Stop …” She sobbed. Luhan pushed her head against her chest and let her cry. He hugged her tight, resting his chin on her head. His hand her hair while whispering some soothing words in her ears.


Her nose already red from crying and was swollen. Luhan sighed at her state. They were in the Soccer Team’s room. There was no one at this hour so Luhan brought her here to cool down. She was crying hard for the past 30 minutes because of him.

 “Sorry” He whispered, but she could still hear him clearly. Chorong looked up at Luhan. His hand was lowered down as he stared down on the ground.

“I’m sorry, for mentioning your past”

“I just realized that I’m stupid” She told himas she chucked coldly

“No ! You’re not”

“Didn’t you the one who mentioned about how stupid I am for---“

“Okay okay, I’m sorry for that” Luhan sighed

“It’s okay, I really am stupid from the beginning”

“Stop saying that really, I feel bad here” Luhan made a face, fanning his face with his hands in embarrassment as he looked around the room. Chorong laughed softly, pressing a fist against to suppress her laughter. Luhan looked back at her in alarm.

“You’re laughing !” He blurted out. Chorong stopped and looked at him, blinking her eyes innocently. “You’re laughing” Luhan grinned this time.

“So?” She asked, still in confusion. Why would he be happy if she laughed?

“I made you laugh!” He cheered in happiness. The girl cocked her head, still didn’t get what he mean.

“Okay whatever, I don’t understand what you were saying. But you’re weird” She stated, looking at him as if he had grown three heads.

“You don’t know how much I want you to laugh once because of me” He told her as he gazed at her lovingly. Chorong widened her eyes at his honesty.

“W-why?” She asked in curiousity.

“Because I love it, your smile. I love how it makes my heart melt” He honestly said. Chorong could feel her face heated up because of his words. She bit her lips because of the embarrassment.

“Can you give me a chance Park Chorong?” Luhan asked. Chorong blinked in confusion “To return back the usual smile of yours. To return back your laughter that I used to hear? And to return back the old you that being the reason why I love you?” Luhan took her hand into his and squeezed it lightly.

“Just so you know Chorong-ah, not all men are the same. I can prove you that, but only if you give me a chance. I will return back the feeling of how to be loved” He placed her palm against his cheek, leaning against it as he gazed at her.”I’m not forcing you. But just so you know,I will always chase after you like I always did” He chuckled

“Stupid” She told him

“I know. I’m desperate. Because I love you” He grinned, leaning closer towards her face before rubbing his nose against hers cutely. Chorong backed away in surprise.

“Yah. You wanna die?” She glared at him causing Luhan to chuckle.

“I will die. If only you kill me with your own hand” He whispered into her ears seductively. Chorong pushed his shoulders and looked at him in disbelief, shaking her head at his cheesiness.

Chorong stood up “You want to go already?” He asked and Chorong ignored his question and shut the door close, leaving Luhan alone inside the room. As soon as she was out, she leaned against the door and took a deep breath before letting it out with a loud sigh.

“I can’t believe that guy” She choked on her own saliva. Then, she placed a palm on her forehead, feeling her temperature. “I need to go to the infirmary”

Oh Rongie , don’t forget to check your heartbeat because it was beating fast CRAZILY.


Updated ^^

Haaa, can I just kill myself now. No ? Okay but I will still kill myself //jump into the pool// 

Oh ! And thank to who had subscribe and upvote. I love you guys soooo much //throw heart// and please , I'm expecting a comment from each reader. Thank you once again //bow//