Five

You're Annoying !!

“I’m sorry once again” Luhan said as he looked at her with his apologetic eyes . Chorong sighed and lied her back on the bed , facing Luhan who was standing beside the bed .

“Stop it . I already said it was an accident” Chorong muttered , closing her eyes since her head still throbbing hard .

“But still , I hurt you” Luhan told with his soft voice . If the other girl heard this voice of his , they would be melt by now .

“I want to sleep” Chorong told . Luhan nodded and caressed her hair with his fingers . To his relieved , the girl didn’t pull away this time . Maybe she was too tired since she work since morning . The latter bend down his back and whispered into her ears .

“Sleep . Rest . I will be here” Chorong slowly nodded and buried her head into the pillow as her right arm placed beside her face . After a few minutes , Luhan heard the sounds of her regular soft breathing while she slept . He stared at her sleeping face and chuckled

Cute

Park Chorong, the girl that he chase since the second year they entered high school . She is different from any girls who Luhan knew . She’s not the girl who like to care much about their image and willingly put on thick make up just to impress him .

She took his heart without her trying . The girl is special but the thing is – Park Chorong always push him away . He did everything that has do to impress a girl and gave her lot of expensive gifts but still , she pushed him away . His countless confession also always being rejected by the girl . That’s make him like her more . It was like a challenged to him .

“Unnie !” Naeun barged into the infirmary . Luhan turned his head around and placed his index finger on his lips , motioning her to shut up . Naeun nodded as she was shocked that the latter was here . Then , the rest of the girls come barged in and this time , Naeun was the one who told them to shut up .

“How was she ? Did the ball hit her head hard ?” Bomi asked , walking her way towards the bed . Luhan gave an apologetic smile

“I’m sorry . I hit the ball too hard” He looked down .

“Geez , can you hit her more harder” Eunji told with sarcastic tone as she stare at the sleeping Chorong . Bomi lightly elbowed her stomach and gave Luhan an awkward + apologetic smile to Luhan . Eunji was quite mad when she knew that her unnie was hit by a ball and mostly , it was kicked by someone . She was planning to kill the person but the girls persuaded her not to create any problem .

“I’m sorry once again . I’ll be going now”

“Yeah , thank you for bringing her here sunbaenim” Hayoung bowed

“Yeah , thanks for being responsible ” Eunji said again causing Bomi to elbowed her for the second time . Luhan chuckled before stepping out the infirmary . He rested his head against the door and sighed .


Naeun and Hayoung volunteered to take care of Chorong while she’s sleeping and they told the rest to the café first . Eunji and Bomi insisted at first but then Kim Namjoo was whining of hunger . And the girl didn’t have choice but to follow the whining girl before she could throw tantrum .

“Food !” Namjoo exclaimed as soon as Bomi bring her the food towards their table . Without wasting any time , the girl grabbed a hamburger and opened the cover hastily before taking a large bite into .

Both Eunji and Bomi shook their head at the starving girl but didn’t say anything . As much as Yoon Bomi loves food , she didn’t eat greedily like Namjoo did .

“Slow down Namjoo , you will end up chock on your food” Eunji told , wiping the souce on the girl’s lip with a tissue.

“But unnie , I’m so hungry” Namjoo spoke when the food is still in causing her voice to muffle .

“You said like you didn’t for a year” Eunji raised an eyebrow . Namjoo raised a hand in front of her face and hardly swallow the food down before letting out a huge sigh from her lips .

“Well let me correct you . Actually ,I didn’t eat for a day !” Namjoo said , showing her index finger . “And you want to know why ?”

“Oh let me guess !” Bomi raised her hand as if she wanted to answer a quiz . Namjoo nodded her head for the latter to continue as she happily ate the hamburger . “You want to lost the 500gram from your weight !” Bomi beamed . Namjoo happily nodded and slap a high-five with Bomi .

Bomi cheered while Eunji on the other side face-palmed herself because of the stupid reason of not eating for a day . Kim Namjoo always check her weight once a week . If she found out that the needle was going towards the centre between the actual numbers , she would freaked out and end up not eating for a day just to get her previous weight again .

“Oh Baekhyun sunbae ?” Bomi’s voice causing Eunji to snap out of her thought . She looked where Bomi’s eyes landed and it end up behind her . She twisted her body around and met with a sly grin on Byun Baekhyun’s face . Namjoo stopped eating and gaped at him with hanging wide .

“Hi girls !” He greeted with his bright smile .

“Hi” Bomi gave him a smile with a nod

“Hello !” Namjoo grinned , already forgetting the food she ate and put it down .

“What are you doing here?” Eunji asked , frowning In question .

“Can I borrow her for awhile girls ? There’s something I need to talk with her” The boy flashed his white teeth and both Namjoo and Bomi unknowingly nodded their head while staring at his handsome face .

“I’m not something to borrow---“ Before she could finish her word , the latter already made her stood up by grabbing her arm and dragged her out of the café . He ignored her whined and tighten the grip around her wrist when she struggled to release herself from him .

“Yah !” She shoved his hand as soon as they arrived at the back of school building . “Don’t touch me !” She hissed , rubbing her already red wrist as she glared up at him .

Bakhyun shrugged “I won’t touch you if only you listen to me”

“What do you want ?” Eunji rolled her eyes, groaning to show that she was irritated . Baekhyun pulled out his phone from his pocket blazer and faced the screen in front of her

From : Aunt Jung

Baekhyun-ah , I guess you don’t know the way home yet since I was the one who send both of you to school today . Make sure to go home  with Eunji okay ? If she doesn’t want to do it , tell her that I will took her favorite skateboard

“Seriously ?” Eunji asked in disbelief after she finish reading the text message that her mother sent to Baekhyun .

“Seriously” The latter nodded , shoving the phone into his pocket pant .

“Hell no ! I’m not going to let the whole school know that you’re living with me !” Eunji made a face , looking at him like he was something disgusting .

“Easy , I will just wait for in front of the school gate after school or vice versa” He told , blinking innocently at her as he tilted his head to the side cutely .

“Oh god ! Why do I have to stuck with you” She groaned , throwing her arms in fruatration .

“I don’t think it is that bad to be stuck with me . I’m handsome after all” He grinned proudly causing the girl to snorted at his overconfident self .

“Puh-lease . So that’s all right ? I’m going now . Better be there before I did or I will leave you” Eunji warned , walking pass him and mumbled some words like ‘damn this guy’ and ‘why is it always be me’ . Baekhyun shook his head in amusement as he watched the girl’s back .

“You’re indeed Jung Eunji”


The walked was quiet as both both them walked side by side the busy street . Eunji didn’t have the intention to talk to him and decided to just walk silently as she focused on the road . Baekhyun on the other hand was feeling a bit uncomfortable .

Being a hyper and talk-active guy he is , he didn’t like the silent . He never did . Whenever the Exo boys did have the mood to talk , he would always try to brighten up the mood by telling some jokes or faking his clumsiness to get their attention .

Baekhyun walked as he glanced at her once in a while . The girl didn’t even glance at him since they walk together from the school . Baekhyun watched her pony tails swings around freely as she walk , clutching onto the strip of her bag .

“Do you know that you are ugly” He stated , smirking at her  with his arms crossed against his chest .

Eunji roller her eyes as she snorted “I don’t know why you said that but geez , thank for the compliment Mr. Oh-Im-so-handsome”.  Baekhyun didn’t expected the girl will react like that . He thought that she will yelled at him or gave him a punch .

Unbelievable

“I can’t believe there’s someone who like your ugly face” He mocked again , trying to upset her . But his plan fail when she snorted and her next words amused him .

“Guess they’re blind for liking an ugly girl like me . It’s not like I want them to like me . Puh-lease” She rolled her eyes in annoyance . Baekhyun chuckled and was about to mock her again when she open the gate of her house . He didn’t even realize that they already arrived .

Both teenagers entered the house and was welcomed by MinKi

“Noona ! Hyung ! You guys are back !” MinKi beamed , running towards them and jumped up to cling onto Eunji . Eunji frowned but still held his body and carried her towards the kitchen , followed by Baekhyun.

“You two are back . Go up stair and change . I cook MinKi’s favorite meal today” Mrs.Jung said and she prepared the food on the table . Eunji put down his brother on one of the seat at the table .

“Uhm Aunt” Baekhyun started , rubbing the back of his neck as he glanced at Mrs.Jung . Mrs.Jung hummed in respond as she busy preparing the food .

“Can I go out after lunch ?” He asked shyly ” You see , my friends want me to join them to play soccer today”. Mrs.Jung chuckled and nodded

“Of course you can go dear”

“And” He spoke again , causing the woman to look at him once again . “Can I bring MinKi with me ? I kinda told them about him and they want me to bring along MinKi to play with them”

“Me ?” MinKi blinked , looking up at Baekhyun as his hair was ruffled by the Baekhyun .

“Oh ! Of course you can ! MinKi would be happy since he will get new friend” Mrs.Jung told . MInKi cheered and slapped his tiny palm against Baekhyun’s happily. Eunji rolled her eyes at the sight before drinking the water from the refrigerator .

“And I would be glad if you can bring Eunji along with you too”

There , the water spilt out from .

Once her mother decided on something , Eunji will have to do it , whether she like it or not


“Yo Baek !” Chanyeol greeted , crashing their chest together before slapping each other palms .

“I bring the kid” Baekhyun grinned as he pulled MinKi that was hiding behind his back since they arrived . MinKi clutched onto the hem of Baekhyun’s shirt as he looked up at the 185cm guy in amaze .

“You’re tall” was the first thing he comment on Chanyeol when he saw him . Chanyeol chuckled at bend down his back as he placed his palms on his knees .

“Hello there kiddo . What’s the name ?” Chanyeol asked , ruffling the kids mushroom hair .

“MinKi . Jung MinKi” MinKi told .

“Hello MinKi , I’m Chanyeol . You can call me Chan hyung or Yeol hyung . Anything you prefer” Chanyeol grinned . MinKi nodded happily .

“Come on ! The boy already wait for you and the welcomed guest” Chanyeol winked at MInKi and the boy grinned widely , a little relieved that Baekhyun’s friend is not as bad as he though .

The boys walked entered the field and MInKi could see 10 guys playing football . MinKi stared in awe at how cool they were kicking and turning their body to avoid the opponents from taking the ball .

“Yo guys . Stop for a while !!” Chanyeol shouted , taking attention from the bots and they stop playing . Walking out of the field and tiredly sat on the bench there . Luhan was the first one to notice MinKi that was still hiding behind Baekhyun .

“Is this Eunji’s little brother you were talking about ?” Luhan asked , staring at the small boy who blinked at him innocently .

“Yeah he is . MinKi , this is our school soccer captain , Luhan” Baekhyun introduced and MinKi held out his hand for handshake as he stare at Luhan’s pretty face in awe . Luhan took his small hand and shook it lightly

“I heard you love to play soccer”

“Yeah , but I need more practice since I’m not very good at it “ MInkI said in a soft voice , lowering his head shyly . Luhan chuckled at ruffled his head .

“I’m sure you will be a great player someday . Practice makes perfect” Luhan told and MinKi unknowingly smile .

“Seriously ! Why di I have to be stuck in something like this !” The boys heard a loud grumbling  and turned their head around to find the voice . 

Baekhyun smirked as he saw Eunji came with her skateboard with Bomi running slightly to catch her up , panting .

“The sister come”


Update ^^

I want to thank you for all who voting this story . Sorry if I'm taking a long time to update . School is starting and I'm staying hostel so I didn't get the chance to update . Sorry to keep you wait though . Thank you once again and I hope you enjoy the chapie ^^