Nineteen

You're Annoying !!

“My love, what have you done to me? Your smile, your nose, your lips, your eyes, your cheeks, I can’t take stop looking at them” Baekhyun hold Eunji left hand and brought it up to his lip, kissing the back of her hand lightly.

“Seems like I’m not the only one who feels it” Eunji smiled, bringing her free hand to touch his cheek and Baekhyun leaned on it.

“If we are fated to be together, will you be mine?” Baekhyun asked soft and Eunji nodded. With that, Baekhyun leaned in closer towards her face, his hands already cupping her face and---

“CUT!!”

 

“Can we just cut the kiss scene?”

“For the hundreds time on this day Ms. Jung, NO” Mr. Kim gave a quick smile before turning around and left the hall. Eunji sighed and ruffled her hair until it became messy.

“Planning on cutting the kiss scene I see” She turned around only to found Baekhyun smirking at her.

“Shut up” She hissed and walked pass him. Baekhyun frowned. He knew she was in a mood bad because of the scene she wanted to omit the most.

Baekhyun approached her “Want to home together?” He offered

“No thanks, I’m going with Bomi” She said and shoved her things inside her bag hurriedly.

“Can I join?” He hesitantly asked

“If you have no shame, then yes” She snapped. Baekhyun flinched at her harsh retort and ignore the painful feeling he received.

“Sorry. Call me if you need anything” Eunji ignored him as she pretended she was busy. Baekhyun sighed and left her alone in the hall.

After he left, Eunji plopped herself on one of the audience chair. She rubbed her temple and gulped down her saliva.

Is she being too harsh? Only because they have to do the kiss scene and Mr. Lee forced them to do it. She can’t just blame it all on him.


 

“You look tired” Bomi studied Eunji’s face. They walked together from school as promised. Bomi was getting all excited for it because it had been a long time since she walked home with her bestfriend. Eunji had been very busy with the musical lately so she couldn’t spend much time with her.

Bomi noticed when she was talking Eunji didn’t pay attention to her. She spaced out and looked at the front blankly, completely ignoring Bomi’s blabber. 

Somehow, Bomi’s thought about Eunji’s mind at somewhere else was right because Eunji seems to be back to her own sense after hearing Bomi’s concern.

“Really?” Eunji blinked.

“Yeah, you must have been working hard. It’s for the club anyway.” Bomi smiled. It’s rare to see Eunji participate in any school activity. It’s not that Eunji is lazy but she got some problem with her health.

“You shouldn’t work too much. It’s just a practice. You need to gain energy for the real musical stage. And I, as your forever bestest friend, will support you no matter what!” Bomi beamed, giving her friend a comfort pat. Eunji gave her a small smile.

“Aww you smile, isn’t it touching”

“Idiot” Eunji muttered

“Now you call me idiot?!” Bomi gasp and she stepped back “How could you Jung Eunji!”

“Stop being dramatic, I want to have a nice rest and sleep” Eunji sighed and untied her ponytail, leaving her hair fall down her shoulder.

“Talking about sleep, I think you won’t get any” Bomi blinked, remembering Eunji’s problem.

“Damn right” Eunji groaned

“Poor you have to stay up again tonight” Bomi said sadly, pouting a little because she can’t do anything about her friend’s condition. “I’m sorry JI. You can call me if you feel bored. I can forever accompany you as long as you want” She offered, grinning widely.

“The last time I call you, we talked less than an hour because you were sleeping while on phone” Eunji scoffed

“Aww, I promise I won’t felt asleep again”

“No Bbom, just sleep. Don’t need to worry about me”

“But—“

“I’m not a kid okay, I can take care of myself” Eunji smiled and with that Bomi felt relived.


“Ah!!” Baekhyun let out a short scream as soon as he entered the kitchen. He then covered his mouth after he realized his mistake.

“Shut up” Eunji hissed “Why are you screaming?”

“Don’t blame me! You surprised me! What are you doing here in the middle of the night?” Baekhyun huffed, rubbing his chest up and down to ease down his shock.

“As you can see,” She raised up a mug “I can’t sleep” and put it down back on the table.

“Geez, it was freaking 3 in the morning. Aren’t you scared being alone here? You didn’t even bother to turn on the light” Baekhyun shook his head as he took out the milk from the refrigerator.

He almost got a heart attack after he the light only to greet by Eunji’s untied hair- which means she looks like a freaking ghost sitting at the dining table with her white nightgown.

“Why are you even here anyway?” She asked back, sipping on her hot chocolate while watching him pouring the milk into a glass.

Baekhyun shrugged and shortly answered “Thirsty” She nodded in understanding. A few second later, Baekhyun took a seat opposite her.

“Yah” He called and Eunji looked up “What?”

“You are planning to stay up for the whole night?” He asked

“Yeah”

“Good. Because I’m doing the same thing” Baekhyun grinned as he happily pulled out his phone and searched a game to play.

They sat in silent for a good 5 minutes before Eunji started to speak. “Yah” Baekhyun looked up from his from

“Hmm?”

“I’m going to say this only once, so hear it properly” She mumbled and Baekhyun widened in surprise. He quickly folded his arms on the table and leaned closer towards her causing Eunji to lean away from their almost touched noses.

“What is it?” He asked eagerly

“I’m sorry” She muttered

“What?”

“I told you I will only say it once” She shoved his face aside roughly and the latter has to struggle so that he won’t fall. Baekhyun blinked his eyes rapidly at what she had said.

“Why sorry?” He asked as he sat on his seat once again.

“Do I need to tell you the reason?”

“Pabo” Baekhyun gave her a hard flick on the forehead causing the girl to yelp in pain “You have to tell me the reason for me to forgive you”

“No need to forgive me” She scoffed and with that, she got another hard flick for the second time. She cursed him under her breath and gave him a sharp glare.

“Come on ugly, it’s not that I’m going to make fun of you” He convinced. Eunji just stared at him “I promise” He vowed as he raised his right hand up beside his head.

“Today’s rehearsal” She mumbled “When you asked whether you can join me to go home” Baekhyun blinked and tilted his head to side as he tried to remember the scene she talked about.

 “Which--- ahh~” Baekhyun nodded after he finally remembered the scene that hurt him this evening.

“I was kinda hurt by the way you talk” He pouted

“That’s why I apologize you idiot”

“Now you say I’m an idiot” He pouted deeper, to the point he had to make duck face. Eunji rolled her eyes.

“But, I didn’t expect you to apologize though” He chuckled.

“I thought I was too harsh, so I apologize” She muttered as she looked away to hide her blushed cheeks. He was amused for once. He ever expected someone like Eunji would say sorry for a small matter.

“You’re forgiven” He smiled and Eunji finally looked at him, doesn’t sure how to react. Shall she be happy or ignore it because she never mind whether he forgave her or not.

Baekhyun placed his phone aside, propped his elbow on the table to rest his chin on his palm and stared into her eyes “Tell me ugly” He spoke

“What?” Eunji blinked

“Do you hate me?” He asked carefully. Eunji blinked once again.

“What makes you think like that?”

“You… don’t?” Baekhyun’s eyes widened while Eunji shook her head. “But, you said I’m annoying and all!!” He cried out as he threw his arms in the air.

“Just because I told you’re annoying doesn’t mean that I hate you” She raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun’s lips started to create a wide grin and he stood up, slamming his palms on the table to lean closer to her.

“So you never hate me?” He asked eagerly and she nodded slowly. “Really?”

“Really” She nodded again. With that, Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief.

“Hey, am I that annoying? You keep repeating that ‘You’re annoying’ words on me” He frowned in dissatisfaction

“But you are seriously annoying” She answered casually, sipping on her drink as her pupil. 

“I’m just being friendly” He corrected as he narrowed his eyes at her

“Yeah right, nice way of your ‘I’m just being friendly’ part by annoyed the hell out of me” Eunji rolled her eyes

“Not my fault that you’re an unfriendly type” He mocked

“If only you didn’t barged into my room on your first day here, I would treat you nicely”

“For your information, I DID NOT BARGED IN”

“So what they call it if a stranger entered your room without knocking huh?”

“As if you let me enter if I knock”

“At least you try”

While the two of them arguing, MinKi came downstair to grab his milk. He blinked rapidly at the two teenagers glaring into each other eyes. He was currently standing at the end of the dining table, not sure what to do. But then,he spoke up.

“Noona? hyung?”

“What?!” Both of them snapped at him, leaving MinKi speechless. “Uhmm, did I interrupt something?” The boy grinned sheepishly.


“Hey dude, you don’t look okay” Chanyeol commented as he saw Baekhyun’s face. There were big eye bags under his eyes. Mrs.Jung, who poured orange juice into his glass chuckled.

“He didn’t sleep the whole night” She told him

“Why?” Chanyeol asked in concern 

“I can’t sleep” Baekhyun answered and stab a piece of his pancake before lazily munching it.

Eunji could only snort and pretended to talk to Bomi when Baekhyun was glaring at her.

“Hyung was arguing with noona last night. I’m not sure what time they stopped though” MinKi told truthfully caused him two received two pair of eyes glaring dangerously at him. Being MinKi, of course he didn’t notice it.

“You two argued?” Mrs.Jung asked

“N-No, MinKi didn’t know the whole story” Baekhyun gave an awkward smile to Mrs.Jung. “We talked about our musical and the argue things is because we we—“

“We practiced” Eunji finished casually “There’s a scene where we have to argue and Baekhyun don’t know how to be mad at people. That’s all. Nothing interesting”

“Oh” Mrs. Jung blinked, then nodded her head in understanding “I see. Talking about musical, it will be held next week right?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“Yeah, on Monday” Baekhyun confirmed

“I can’t wait. It had been awhile since Eunji participate in school activities” She chuckled

“I know right aunt. I want to see her in a beautiful dress!” Bomi cheered happily but then stopped when she noticed Eunji’s glare

“I will make sure to take a lot picture of you next week. And of course Baekhyun too” Mrs. Jung giggled.

“No thanks” Eunji rolled her eyes

“Aunt, you don’t need to take their pictures” Chanyeol told as he grinned

“Why?”

“I already asked one of my friends to take care of it”

“Really?” Mrs. Jung’s face started brighten up

Chanyeol nodded “I know you would want to take their picture on the musical day, so I asked him a favor”

“Aww Chanyeol you’re so sweet” Mrs. Jung cooed as she caressed the latter’s cheek.

“Just for you, Aunt Jung” Chanyeol winked flirtatiously at her causing the other three teenager to chocked.

“What a flirt” Eunji muttered and rolled her eyes

“Eunji is lucky to have a friend like you” Mr. Jung told and made her way to Bomi to fill her drink.

“He’s not my friend. He’s Baekhyun’s” Eunji denied.

“Baekhyun’s friends are also your friends dear. Even Bomi be friend with Chanyeol”

“That’s them, not me”

“Baekhyun also be friend with Bomi. You should too”

“That’s him, not me”

“Oh dear, how can I convince you more to be nice with people around you”

“I’m nice enough to not kick their asses” Eunji mumbled lowly and Bomi silently giggled beside her.

“What were you saying?” Mrs. Jung blinked as she was busy wiping the milk Minki had spilled.

“Nothing mom, I think we need to get going now. School start in 15” Eunji stood up and Bomi followed along.

“Me too” Baekhyun also stood up

“Thanks for the breakfast Aunt Jung” Chanyeol and Bomi thanked as they respectfully bowed down their head. 

“Okay, be careful on your way” Mrs. Jung advised as she kissed each of their cheek.


Eunji twirled the pen in her hand boringly as she rested her chin on her palm. The musical actor was ordered to meet up in the music room because Mr. Kim wanted to have a meeting about the musical. Being Eunji, she was dragged by Baekhyun as she insisted to not join the meeting.

By now, everyone was already gathered in the room. They just have to wait for Mr. Kim to show up.

“Where the hell is he?” Eunji muttered. Baekhyun who heard it chuckled.

“Patient. Maybe he was on his way”

“I told you I’m not joining. Why the hell you dragged me all the way here?” Eunji sighed and put down the pen on the table.

“You have to know what they will talk about later”

“You can just tell me about the meeting. Why everyone have to meet up?” She scoffed and wanted to stand up but Baekhyun held her arm, pulling her down to her seat.

“Let go of me” She frowned

“No. Stay here. If there’s nothing important you can go”

“Urgh!” She groaned and leaned back on her seat.

After 15 minutes of waiting, there’s no sight of Mr. Kim entered the room. Everyone was getting bored but the fill it by talking with each other. But there were two persons who didn’t seem interested in the conversation the other had.

Eunji started yawning, she folded her arms on the table and buried her face in it. Unknowingly, her eyes began to close slowly before she felt asleep.

Baekhyun on the other hand stretched his arms out and let out a long moan. He propped his left elbow on the table and rested his left cheek on his palm, facing Eunji. He watched her sleeping face a few second before he, himself felt asleep.

“Hey… sshh” Luna, who was sitting beside Eunji, put a finger on her lips, motioning everyone to shush down. He pointed at the two sleeping figure.

“Aww cute” Dasom chuckled

“Imma not gonna miss this chance” Chunji pulled out his phone and snapped a few picture of the two sleeping.

“I think they’re tired, since they are the lead actors” Soyou chuckled softly. Suddenly the door was slammed open and the musical actors have shushed the person.

Mr. Kim blinked his eyes rapidly at them “Why—oh” He chuckled as he saw Eunji and Baekhyun. “Guess I’m too late”


Updated ^^

Sorry for the laaatteeee update. So sorry I have been very busy with my final exam and I have another exam this Sunday. And also sorry for the boring chapter. This chapter couldn't be done on time because of my exam, please understand and one more thing. I would appreciate it if you guys could stop being 'request machine'. It burdened me to know that you always request another ship instead of commenting about the chapter I currently update. If you didn't like it, please don't read and stop requesting.