Seven

You're Annoying !!

A head popped out behind the wall , eyes searching for someone . That was Sehun did the first thing in the morning as soon as he arrived at school . He went towards the first floor where the junior’s classes were placed .

Sehun pulled up his fake sunglass and narrowed his eyes as he was searching a person . A wide grin plastered on his face as he saw a lean and tall figure walking towards her locker . He watched her taking the books she need and fixing her pony tail in front of a small mirror that was hanging against her locker .

Pretty , as always

He snapped out of his thought as a familiar tall guy with pink hair approached the girl . His eyes already glaring at the pink-haired boy . If glare could kill , the boy already dead by now . Sehun often saw the pink-haired boy named JunHong with Hayoung . They looks like they’re very close to each other . Sehun knew they’re just friend but he can’t help it but to be jealous .The main reason is because JunHong could  approach and chat with her casually while he couldn’t .

Hayoungie talked to him again

He pouted sadly , punching the wall lightly with his fist as he pressed his cheek against the wall . He watched them in jealousy .He was hoping that he is brave enough to talk to her and approach her like that JunHong guy always did .

He continued to watch them chatting in front of her locker in jealousy .


Naeun’s reason of being on the floor is to meet Hayoung . She borrowed the younger’s novel to fulfill her boredom . When Naeun was about to walk the corner , he saw a person hiding behind a wall and he seem to peek on something . From the tall and lean body with the light-brown hair color , she could noticed who he is .

She approach him by tapping a hand on his back . Sehun jumped in surprised as he turned around and sighed in relief as he saw that it was just Naeun , his classmate .

“What are doing here on the first floor?” Naeun raised an eyebrow

“I—I want to meet--meet Hyuk ! Yes Hyuk ! You know , the arts student” He fake a grin as he looked down at Naeun nervously . Damn no he’s going to tell her about him stalking her youngest friend like a pedo oppa he is .  

“Oh yeah ? and why the hell you looks like you were hiding from someone ?” Naeun asked again in curiosity . She didn’t give a damn about what he wanted to do actually . She just wanted to scare him but the his anxiety and stuttering made her curious .

“N-No I’m not . W-Why would I be hiding ? You’re ridiculous” He laughed awkwardly , flicking his wrist at her. Naeun narrowed her eyes at him , she didn’t buy his words since he was stuttering .

“W-What ? Why are you looking at me like that ?” Sehun asked in nervous . Naeun raised her finger and was about to say something when Kai come in the sight and called Sehun .

Both turned their head towards the boy who is slightly running towards them .

“Oh Kai” Sehun beamed in happiness . He glanced at Naeun  secretly blessed Kai for coming to save him from Naeun .

“Yah pobo , the hyungs are looking for you” Kai told as he pushed Sehun’s head lightly causing the boy to pout and scratched his head . Kai noticed Naeun and smiled at her . “You’re here ?”

“Eo , I want to meet Hayoung” Naeun smiled back . Sehun eyes automatically wide as he heard the name .

“You want meet Hayoung ?” Sehun asked –suddenly interest on why the girl want to meet Hayoung .

“Who want to meet me ?” Hayoung suddenly popped out of nowhere with JunHong beside her .

“Woah there !” Kai cried , slightly made a step back because of the shock . Naeun did the same while Sehun , his back automatically pressed against the wall behind him and stared at Hayoung in horror .

“Hayoung you surprised me” Naeun sighed , placing a hand against her chest as she slightly rubbed it .

“Sorry” She smiled sheepishly causing Sehun to blush . He looked down on his feet as his back was still pressed against the wall while Hayoung stood in front of him .

“Here , this is yours” Naeun held out the novel towards Hayoung . “Thank you Youngie”

“What are you doing Sehun sunbae ?” JunHong –who had been silent for a while- noticed that Sehun had the same position since he and Hayoung come . He stared at the blonde senior weirdly . Hayoung , Kai and Naeun shifted their attention towards Sehun .

Sehun froze . He looked at Hayoung who was staring at him with tilted head and mentally cursed himself for action so embarrassing . Noticing that everyone is looking at him , he awkwardly composed himself and cleared his throat while glancing at her .

“Are you okay sunbaenim ?” Hayoung asked , gazing at him with worried face . Sehun tried not to smile as he bit his lips .

“I’m okay” He answered coolly as she shoved his hands into the pocket pants . Naeun snorted silently as she noticed the change of his attitude . She thought- so this is the reason why he’s here , looking like a stalker . He came to see Hayoung .

Kai on the other hand raised an eyebrow at the younger’s sudden attitude .

“I’ll be going now then . See you later unnie”Both Hayoung and JunHonh bowed at the three seniors before walking away to their class . Seeing that Hayoung and JunHong were out of sight , Sehun’s shoulder automatically loosen and his breath become normal .

“That was so embarrassing ” He mumbled , pressing both plam against his cheeks . Little did he knew that both Naeun and Kai had been grinning for a while after they noticed the reason of his cool act . Both of them looked at each other and end up bursting into laughter causing Sehun to look at them in confusion .

“What are two laughing ?” He raised in eyebrow

Naeun covered with the back of her hand and said “Now I know the reason why you’re here . Meet Hyuk huh ? Yeah , nice excuse Sehun” She laughed again .

“What ? I really want to meet him” Sehun protested

“Yeah right . Did you go here on the first floor ,just to meet him every morning ?” Kai snickered –he noticed that Sehun always came early to school and was always on the first floor . That’s why he knew where to find Sehun when the hyungs are looking for him .

 Sehun eyes widened as he realized that his two classmates already knew about his biggest secret . He began to look flustered , mentally smacked himself for acting too obvious in front of the them.

“I-I ..” he stuttered , unable to talk properly since he was too embarrass . After both Kai and Naeun composed their selves from laughing , Kai patted Sehun’s arm lightly .

“Don’t worry , your secret is save in our hands” Kai winked at Naeun . Naeun giggled softly as her fist was pressed against .  

“I—I don’t like Hayoung !” He lied even though it was obvious that both Naeun and Kai already knew the fact .

“We didn’t say anything about you liking Hayoung . Guess the secret is spilled by itself from your own mouth” Naeun smirked in triumph and Kai slapped his palm against hers. Sehun’s jaw dropped , he knew about how smart Naeun can be .

With a frustrated groaned , Sehun stormed away angrily , leaving the two behind laughing their head off .


The bell rang means recess time is approaching . With pouted lips and shoulder deflated , Bomi walked along the hallway alone with her hands shoved into her blazer pocket . She was on her way towards the café alone since her friends were busy with their own things .

Namjoo had to meet her brother which is the school president because she got caught ditched class , Hayoung was with Zelo to completed their assignment , Naeun with her cheerleading team were practicing during recess time and Chorong was busy as always while Eunji … well , that girl disappeared from Bomi’s sight before she could drag the girl to the café .

 A small pout was plastered on her baby-faced with her legs swinging up and down in boredom . She stared down at her swinging legs in interest .

“What shall I do ? I could die of boredom” She muttered , stopping her legs from swinging .

“Where is Eunji anyway ? How could she left me without saying anything !” She stormed her feet lightly on the ground in frustration .

“Aish that girl !” This time , she untied her hair that fall down her shoulder and ruffled it until it became messy . Some strands of her hair cover her face . People would think she’s crazy if they passed by but lucky there was no one there that time .

She was busy cursing Eunji and blabbered nonsense things when a shadow covered her figure from the sunlight . Bomi blinked down at a pair of black sneaker that was standing in front of her . Curious , she moved her head up and covered a her eyes with her folded arms from the beaming sunlight .

When she already adjusted her eyes with the bright sun , Bomi put down her arms and blinked rapidly at the guy in front of her

“Hey” The person greeted her , wide grin plastered on his cute face . A loud gasp escaped from her lip as she stood up abruptly , but end up fell on her with a loud thud on the bench .

 “Uh-oh” She stuttered . Her eyes looked around in panicked as she avoid herself from looking at him . D.O frowned at her attitude . She looked like she didn’t like his arrival .

“You okay?” D.O asked in concern after he noticed that she fell . He reached out his hand to touch her shoulder but Bomi backed away slightly .

“I-I’m okay” Bomi laughed awkwardly , secretly rubbing her hurting thighs . “No worry . I perfectly fine”

D.O nodded as if he buy her words , but D.O knew better how people’s face when they’re hurt . “I’m sorry that I popped out suddenly” He whispered apologetically , bitting his lower lip in guilty .

“Oh ! It’s okay . I swear I’m okay” Bomi convinced him . She her unnoticed dry lips and smiled sheepishly at D.O .

“Can I sit here ?” D.O asked politely , pointing the space next to her with his chin . Bomi blinked rapidly at his question . She couldn’t believe her ears . Do Kyungsoo aka D.O , the member of Exo wanted to sit with her ! Right now ! On the bench ! With her ?!

Bomi could have squealed in delight right now but not wanting to embarrassed herself more , she didn’t . She slighty move herself to make a space . With a polite smile , she said “Sure” D.O smiled gratefully before taking placing himself beside her on the left . Bomi turned her head away on the right and secretly plastered a wide grin on her face without D.O knowing .

“So Bomi-sshi ?” D.O started causing the girl to turn her head towards the latter .

“Please , just call me Bomi . No need to be formal with me” Bomi told . D.O chuckled and nodded in agreement

“So Bomi , I heard you’re a fan” D.O told . But being a slow and blur girl , she didn’t get what he said or talk about . D.O noticed her confusion through her face and chuckled “I mean , a fan of Exo .”

At that words , Bomi’s eyes automatically widened as her jaw dropped . How can this guy be too honest and stating the embarrassing fact right into her face . Now, all the delight of him sitting with her became embarrassment .

She unknowingly gulp down her saliva as D.O stared at her for an answer . Enough that she was embarrassed by MinkI and now this . She tried so hard to forgot the embarrassing scene yesterday but D.O made her remind it again . Oh God , what did she do to receive this embarrassing moment .

“Why do you keep silent ? Am I stating the false ?” D.O asked , peeking on her blushing face. Bomi bit her lips in embarrassment and slightly shook her head .

“So it is truth that you’re a fan” D.O beamed , Bomi could see bright smile as if he got answer a quiz .

“Kinda” Bomi mumbled

“Who do you like ?” D.O asked . Bomi blinked at his question.

“You mean favorite member ?” She asked . D.O chuckled at her words . She changed ‘like’ to ‘favorite’ . Well , it’s not that he care but this is the first time he heard a girl describe something so innocent . Usually , if he asked a girl who they like , they will answer it right away . But Bomi was different . It’s like she understand the word ‘like’ have more meaning and change it into ‘favorite’ .

D.O chuckled and nodded “Yeah , favorite member”

“Do you want me to be honest ?” Bomi asked innocently , making D.O laughed . He pressed his fist against his mouth .

“Of course silly . Why would you lie?”

“Uhm .. well .. I .. uh ..” Bomi couldn’t stop stuttering . Her eyes was locked on her shoes as she played with her sweaty fingers . D.O looked at her in curious . Then , he realized the way she avoided his eyes .

“Is it me ? Your favorite member ?” He asked carefully , not wanting the girl to be embarrassed . Bomi peeked at him and nodded shyly .

“Why I am your favorite ?” D.O asked again . He want to know what the girl thought of him . Most girl would say about the appearance but somehow , that reason didn’t satisfied him at all . He was hoping to hear another reason why girls like him . Not because of his look or fame . Just something else .

“Hmm.. you’re my favorite because you know how to cook” Bomi answered cheerfully

“W-What ?” D.O was taken aback . He looked at her like she had grown three head .

“Erk , sorry” Bomi looked down “But I was being honest . That is the reason you’re my favorite” D.O shook

“I see . So you like someone who can cook”

“Yes . I did taste your cooking last year during the school festival and surprisingly, I fell for it especially your spaghetti” She grinned . D.O smiled in amusement . This was the first time he heard a compliment about his cooking from a girl .

“I’m glad you like it” He smiled

“No . I love it !” Bomi beamed and D.O chuckled .

“I would be glad to make it for you again if you want” D.O told her . Bomi’s eyes automatically sparkle at she heard his words

“Really ?”

“Really” He nodded

“Thank you very very much !” Bomi cheered while D.O smiled . 


Updated ^^

Quite a boring chapter huh ? Sorry , there's no BaekJi but instead , SeYoung , KaiEun and KyungMi . Haha , hope you enjoy reading . 

Thanks for subscribing and upvote . Please leave a comment after you read . Beep