Ten

You're Annoying !!

Much to Baekhyun happiness when Chanyeol came over to Jung residence with the invitation of Mrs.Jung. Mrs.Jung asked him to invite one of his bestfriend to the house every morning so that he won’t be lonely since Bomi always come over for Eunji. She didn’t want the boy to feel lonely knowing her daughter still stubborn to be friend with Baekhyun. Out of the members, Baekhyun choose Chanyeol as his partner. Much to Eunji distaste.

Chanyeol’s arrival was heartily welcomed by The Jungs, and that exclude Eunji. MinKi was more than happy that Chanyeol would come over every morning. Eunji on the other hand was protesting about everything but Mrs.Jung shut her down with an apple shoved into .

“Ji Ji I’m--- oh” Bomi blinked in surprise as she saw the sixth head on the dining table when she came. She couldn’t recognized him since the guy’s back was facing her. Slowly, she walked towards the dining room.

MinKi noticed her and beamed “Noona ! You come !” 

Bomi smiled at him and gave a slight bow at Mr. and Mrs.Jung. Secretly, she glanced at the guy. When she saw the red-haired with pointed ears, she shrieked without thinking “Chanyeol sunbaenim!” Chanyeol blinked and slightly bowed his head with a small smile.

“Oh ! You know each other already ?” Mrs.Jung asked in interest.

“H-he’s our sunbae” Bomi told, avoiding Chanyeol’s eyes of the sudden shout.

“Ahh right. I forgot about that” Mrs.Jung chuckled. “Take a seat” She told and Bomi nodded awkwardly. Taking a seat beside Chanyeol, she nodded at him shyly.

“Nice to meet you Bomi” Chanyeol greeted her as he slightly bowed. Bomi blinked at him. It was like he forgot about her sudden outburst. Or maybe he just didn’t care about it?

“A-ah nice to meet you and good morning” Bomi smiled back, suddenly the embarrassment was gone. Chanyeol smiled back before turning his attention towards his food.

“Today menu is MinKi’s and Bomi’s favorite fried rice” Mrs.Jung beamed as he place a plate of fried rice in front of Bomi.

“Thank you Mrs.Jung!” She grinned brightly before shoving a spoonful into , munching on it happily. Eunji shook her head at her friend. Chanyeol also was amused with her way of eating.

“Bbom noona, Yeol hyung will come to the house like you always did from this now on” MinKi told Bomi. The girl starting to plastered a wide smile on her face at the new information.

“Really ? That’s great!” Bomi stopped. She glanced at Chanyeol and sheepishly smiled “I mean, Eunji is not that friendly---“ Eunji glared at her .

“---I mean, not that lively. And we can be comfortable with each other since your personality also the same with mine. Right?” She finished with a cute blink. Chanyeol laugh softly and nodded in agreement.

“I think that can be accepted”        

“Hey, how about me” MinKi protested, wanting himself to be joined too. 

“Of course, Jung MinKi too” Bomi told and they three gave each other high-five causing the Jung Parents to chuckled in amusement.

“I can’t believe this.” Eunji scoffed unhappily. Looking at the trio chatting with each other happily made her want to puke. Baekhyun noticed her expression and chuckled.

“Why ? They would make good friends together” He told as focused on his food. Eunji scrunched up her nose shivered as she watched them laughing like a happy family.

“Puh-lease, more like making ‘The noisiest couple ever’”


 “I warned you. It’s not easy to pass me” Kai smirked arrogantly, stretching his arms out as he bent down his back in front of Naeun. The girl was bouncing the ball as she planned a way to passed by him to make a shot.

Both of them met at the basketball hall again during recess. Well, it just a coincidence that Naeun met Jongin in the basketball hall. She didn’t have the appetite to eat so she decided to play around in the hall. And now, they’re having a match between each other.

“Don’t be so full of yourself Kim Jongin. Don’t look down on a girl like me” She scoffed.

“Oh yeah, then show me”

“Game on” She smirked. Naeun suddenly stopped bouncing the ball, frowning as she looked behind Kai. Kai stopped defending. He straightens himself and looked at her in confusion

“Why ?”

“I saw something” Naeun narrowed her eyes at the dark room behind Kai. It was a store where the balls were placed. Kai frowned, turning his head at where she looked at.

He wanted to ask what did she saw but Naeun suddenly ran passed him towards the shooter, jumped and flicked her wrists to throw the ball into it. Luck on her side when she scored a point. 

“Game over” She proudly said, catching the bounced ball on the floor. Kai chuckled at her way of playing. This was the first time he was being tricked by a girl who played basketball with him. He felt so stupid right now.

“Nice trick girl”

“Thanks” She grinned happily.

 

They sat on a long bench where Kai placed his bag at. Naeun was flipping through Kai’s love letter and read the senders.

“Read it for me” He said, plopping a piece of chocolate into his mouth. It was one of the gifts his fans gave him.

“Why?” He shrugged nonchalantly. Naeun decided to obey and opened one of the letters.

“Dear Kim Kai, do you know how y you are when you play basketball. I could have melts right in the spot whenever I saw you playing. The sweats that flowed down from your forehead, down to your cheek, your neck. It made me want to ----is this ?” Naeun scrunched up her nose as she folded back the letters nicely. Kai laughed at her reaction, slapping his thighs rapidly.

“It’s not funny Kim Jongin” She glared “Ah chinjja, I’m innocent. I’m innocent. I’m innocent” She chanted, causing the latter to laugh louder.

“Seriuosly, you can’t stand reading something like that?” He stopped laughing, wiping his tears away with his shirt

“You seriously asking me that? That letter is ” She rolled her eyes. Kai burst out laughing again. This time, he held his stomach and fell down from the bench.

“Yah ! It’s not funny” Naeun pouted, kicking his back lightly.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry” Kai snorted, still trying hard to control his laughter.

“I bet you got these kinds of letters everyday” She made a face.

“I did” He grinned “They are funny I guess”

“Yeah right. Remind me not to read your letters ever again” She said, shoving back the letters into Kai’s bag as she huffed.

“Pabo” Kai chuckled, shaking his head and took the seat beside her. “Hey”

“Hmm ?”

“You heard about Luhan hyung and Chorong sunbae ?”

“I did”

“So how is she?”

Naeun shrugged nonchalantly “We did talk to her to accept Luhan sunbae but she didn’t want to” Naeun sighed “We can’t force her though. Maybe, she just need some times to think”

“I see. Luhan hyung was getting scold by Xiumin hyung for mentioning her past” He shivered as he remembered how furious Xiumin was when he mad. That hyung is nice but if he mad, no one could stop him rampage.

“But I think what sunbae did was cool. Unnie do need someone to knock some sense into her” Naeun nid-nodded, satisfied with what Luhan did. Kai nodded in agreement.

They stayed silent for a good 5 minutes when Kai’s phone rang.

“Hello ?” Kai picked up the call. Naeun stared at him, swinging her legs up and down “Oh! I forgot about it!” Kai smacked himself. From his reaction, Naeun knew that he needs to leave.

“Okay, give me 5 minutes. I will be there as soon as possible” Kai said, hanging up the phone before standing up

“Sorry Naeun----“

“It’s okay, just go” She smiled.

“I’m sorry okay. I promise I will make it up to you tomorrow” Kai told as he walked backwards, waving at her with a wide smile. Naeun raised her hand and waved back.

A sigh came out from as soon as the door of the hallway was closed. She looked down on her sneakers and blinked in confusion.

“Weird. We never talk to each other in class before. Why we suddenly became so comfortable with each other?” She cocked her head to the side.

“I need someone to remind me how we get close”


Kim Namjoo is indeed a troublemaker sister. When Suho heard about her ditching class AGAIN from her teachers, he got furious and marched towards her usual hang out place, the school house garden. That’s why right now, the girl was being pulled by the ears as the brother dragged her along the hallway. Of course the students were watching them.

“Ouch ouch ouch ! Oppa watch out!” Namjoo winched in pain, holding onto Suho wrist with both hands. Suho ignored her and pinched her ears harder. He didn’t mind her being in pain right now. He had spoiled her a lot, so he have to be firm this time.

This was the only-god-know how many times the teachers informed him about her attitude in school. Her grade was the lowest among her batch. She didn’t do her homework all the times and the thing that made Suho angry the most is …. She ditched most of her classes. He didn’t ashamed of her. He never ashamed being her brother. But he didn’t want her to feel ashamed because of what her doing. He didn’t want everyone to talk bad about her sister.

When they arrived, Suho slammed the door closed and pulled Namjoo towards one of the sofa at the corner of the room. Chorong who was currently in the room jumped in surprise when he heard the loud thud. She looked up from her works only to see Suho pushing her sister down to make her sat down.

“She did it again ?” Chorong sighed, standing up from her seat to leave. Suho didn’t answer and glared down at her sister. Namjoo head was lowered to avoid her brother’s glare.

“I will leave you two alone” She glanced at Namjoo in worried. She wanted to help her but she knew she would spoil Namjoo and Suho will not gonna like it. The girl deserved some punishment of what she had done.

“Explain” Suho demanded. His voice was stern and clear causing Namjoo to flinch. She knew she was in a big trouble right now.

“I don’t have anything to explain” She mumbled, playing with her fingers in nervous

“Yes you have young lady. Care to explain why you ditched your classes ?” Suho asked dangerously. His eyes were kept on Namjoo, waiting for her to speak up. But after a few minutes of silent, Suho knew that the girl won’t open until he force her.

“Not going to answer ?” She kept silent again, still looking down at her sneakers “Well then, let me guess the reason”

“You lazy? Don’t like the teachers and subjects? Didn’t finish your homework or maybe you didn’t bring your books? Or perhaps, you have a boyfriend and stay with him during your ditch time---“

“No! What are you talking about !” Namjoo was flustered, she fisted her skirt and huffed in annoyance.

“No ? Tell me, except the last one, all the reasons I listed are truth aren’t they ?” Suho raised an eyebrow. Namjoo looked away from him and swallowed hard.

“Namjoo, answer me” Suho demanded but Namjoo didn’t have the intention to voice out.

“Kim Namjoo !” This time, he was frustrated. Suho was furious when Namjoo didn’t answer him. He just want her no explain or at least respond to his questions.

Namjoo on the other flinched when she heard Suho shouting. She wanted to cry, so bad. She knew if she cried this time, Suho won’t pity her. He won’t comfort her or tell her to stop. As much as Suho love her sister, he won’t spoil her much.

Namjoo gulped down her saliva before nodding her head hesitantly. Suho sighed in disappointment, pushing his hair back in frustration.

“I can’t believe this” He muttered “Namjoo, hear this” Suho pointed a finger at his sister. Namjoo looked up and nod obediently.

“Like it or not, you’re grounded for 2 weeks”

“What ?!” Namjoo stood up “But oppa---“

“No buts. No complaints. I don’t want to hear anything” Suho cut her off 

Namjoo stared at him in disbelief “You can’t ground me. You’re just my brother---“

“I talked to omma and appa about this. They agreed and as always, you have to follow my instructions”

“What about studies?”

“I will ask someone to come over to teach you. Or we can just get a tutor for you” Suho told. Then he made a face “Why are you asking about it ? It’s not like you gonna study”

Namjoo rolled her eyes and asked again “And my homework---“

“I will ask Sungjae to pass it up to me everyday to my room so that I can give it to you”

Namjoo choked, still couldn’t believe that her brother already planned these. Namjoo can’t say a word. She was speechless.

They stay silent for until a knock was heard from outside. Suho mumbled a ‘come in’ and the door was opened with a light click.

“Oh ! The Kim siblings are here” Lay showed his dimples, walking towards the couch Namjoo sat at and comfortably placed himself beside her. Namjoo slightly blushed as she moved a bit farther to the end.

“What do you want Lay?” Suho sighed, turning around and walked towards his desk. Lay turned his head towards Namjoo and smiled “Do you mind if you leave us alone for awhile?”

“You are done with her right?” Lay asked Suho, pointing his thumb at the girl beside him. Suho glanced at his sister and motion her to go out.

“Make sure to go straight to your class” He reminded before Namjoo stormed out of the room. As soon as the door slammed shut, Lay was already sitting opposite Suho at his desk.

“You shall not raise a voice at a girl, Suho” Lay told as he smiled. Suho raised an eyebrow

“You're eavesdropping us” He stated. Lay laughed softly, pressing a fist to his mouth to suppress his laughter.

“I didn’t. I was about to enter when I heard you shouted her name” He told

“I must okay. She didn’t respond to my question and I got mad. The end” Suho said in annoyance, grabbing a paper and write down something.

“She just a teenage girl who need freedom Suho”

“Yeah right. Freedom has its limit YiXing, she ditched almost of her classes”

“But at least she has a good attitude”

“Are you siding on her?” Suho frowned.

“Nope. I’m just telling you the truth” Lay grinned playfully causing Suho to groan in annoyance.

“Whatever. I’m going to ground her anyway”

“I know. And it quite a long time don’t you think? She might die of boredom” Lay joked

“People won’t die of boredom Lay. Stop talking nonsense” Suho shook his head, continued his works as he wait for Lay to speak up

“I heard you want to find a tutor for her”

“Yeah. Why? Do you have any acquaintance?”

“Nope” Lay shook his head, jolting out his lower lip cutely. “But I want to be a volunteer” He raised up his hand excitedly

“Eh ?” Suho looked at him weirdly, scanning his happy face “What do you mean by that?”

“I can teach your sister” He show of his dimples.

“W-what ?” Suho was surprised,dropping his pen out of his hold. “Are you joking with me?”

“Do I look like I’m joking?” He blinked innocently as he pointed at himself, tilting his head to the side.

“You're not joking”

“I’m not” The latter shrugged

“But why?” Suho whispered in awe. Lay smiled

“You know how much I want to be a teacher. Maybe some experience will help me”

“Just that?” Suho raised an eyebrow, not satisfied with the latter’s answer.

“Yup” He nodded confidently

“How much do you want?”

“I’m not taking any payment” Lay smiled

“Deal. Do whatever it takes to make her study”

“Oh trust me Joonie, I will”


Updated ^^

Sorry if it's boring. I don't know which couple should I write. 

Thank for upvoting (lol I'm kinda surprised with the amount of votes) and thanks also for the subcribers. Please leave a comment after you read. Just tell me if there is something you didn't like about this story and I will try to fix it according to your comment.