Eleven

You're Annoying !!

Baekhyun pursed his lips cutely at Eunji, looking up at her with his puppy eyes. Eunji looked at him in disgust, shaking her head and pushed his head with her index finger.

“Go away”

“Please Jung Eunji” He begged, shaking her arms continuously.

“No” She glared, continue with her homework, completely ignoring the latter’s beg and whines.

It was 12 midnight and both didn’t sleep yet. Eunji was spending her time completing her Chemistry project in her room. Her false for not doing it earlier and now she regret it for being such a lazy .

Baekhyun on the other hand can’t sleep because of hunger. Eunji’s parents left since morning to their work in Busan so no one was going to cook all the meal for that day. They brought MinKi along with them so just left the two in the house.

Mrs.Jung had remind Eunji to cook after school for both of them but as you know -being a lazy girl she is- she didn’t even step in the kitchen to cook. She went out after school to eat with Bomi so that she wouldn’t have to cook at home. Baekhyun was really disappointed when he saw no food in the house after school. He expected for a delicious meal since he was hungry after playing football with the boys.

Sleeping was a no use because his stomach kept making sounds. Now, he was begging the girl to cook for him. He thought he would die any second of hunger. Somehow, he blamed himself for not having any skill in cooking, not even making a ramen.

“But I’m hungry!” He whined, stomping his feet like a little kid didn’t get what he wants. Eunji rolled her eyes.

This guy seriously didn’t suit his age

“I don’t care” She snapped in annoyance, shoving the hands that he used to shake her arms.

“So you want me to die?” He pouted in defeat, crossing his arms against his arms as he looked away. His words made Eunji turned towards him with raised eyebrow.

“What are you talking about?”

“I’m hungry to death. I can’t even sleep because of this hunger” He sighed dramatically, rubbing his stomach in circular motion. Then he glanced at her, expecting her to give him a pity look but his face fell when she made a look at him.

“What’s that problem have to do with me” His jaw dropped.

This girl seriously doesn’t have a heart!

“I’m seriously hungry! Can’t you at least cook something for me!”

“I believe you have hands Mr.Byun. And I’m sure those hands is still perfectly fine to be used to cook on your own” She told. Baekhyun’s face is completely fell now. The girl was too stubborn to be told and he was getting frustrated of all this.

“I can’t even cook” He mumbled as he looked down, playing with his fingers.

“Not even a ramen?” He shook her head in embarrassment. Eunji choked in disbelief.

“I can’t believe this. Now I know why your parents won’t let you live alone in the mansion”

“Y-Yah. It had nothing to do with me being left alone” He was flustered. It’s the truth, that was actually the main reason his parents couldn’t let him live alone. He can’t even cook and made a drink for himself. He never once steps in the kitchen in his whole life.

“Go order delivery food or something”

“How can I find a restaurant that ----” He didn’t finish his sentenced when suddenly hold onto his stomach. His face was in pain as he his knees automatically fell down on the floor

 “Yah. What is wrong with you?” She asked, slowly stood up to check on him.

He didn’t answer and just shut his eyes tightly. Now he was currently lying on his back on the floor while clenching his shirts.

Eunji kneeled beside as she touched his arm.

“Yah don’t die” She slapped the latter’s cheek. Baekhyun would snap at her for slapping him casually but his acting will be such a waste. YUP he was acting. Maybe that was the only way to force her to cook for him.

“I won’t die if only you cook for me. I have a weak stomach you know. I will easily get stomach ache if I didn’t eat for almost a day” He managed to say between his ‘pain’.

“Okay okay” Eunji sighed “I’ll cook something for you. Just…wait here” With that, she ran out of the room. Baekhyun could hear her footsteps running down the stairs. When he was sure she was completely gone, he sat up and chuckled.

“At least she does have a heart”


“Now I know how hungry you are” Eunji whispered in disbelief as she watched him slurping the third ramen she cooked for him that night.

They were in her bedroom and both were sitting in front of her bed.

“I would have been sleeping by now if only you cook for me earlier” Baekhyun told, munching into the ramen like he didn’t eat for years.

“And you won’t get stomach ache if only you eat after school or order food delivery earlier” She snapped back. She was annoyed of how this guy made her cook thrice for a night and PLUS she had to back and forth because of his so-called stomach ache.

“Duh, I was expecting for you to cook after school or at least dinner but ended up I’m waiting for a carrot to turn blue” He scoffed in dissatisfied. Eunji rolled her eyes and smacked the back of his head.

“Just be grateful I cook for you” She hissed. Baekhyun pouted slightly as he rubbed his head. “Eat faster, leave the room and me so I can do my homework”

“You will not sleep?”

“No. I didn’t even finish my work yet” Eunji stood up from the floor and made her way towards her study table. Baekhyun watched as she continued to focus on her works. He suddenly felt a sudden twinge of guilt towards the girl.

If only he didn’t force her to cook, she would have done her homework for now. But, isn’t it her fault for not doing it earlier?

Baekhyun shook his head. He glanced up at the clock in her room.

“Two …” He muttered. Looking at the papers and sort of stationeries scattered on the floor beside her, Baekhyun knew she will not sleep that morning.

He sighed, picking up the bowls and spoon that he used and walked out of the room quietly to put it back to the kitchen. After a few minutes, he came back causing Eunji to look up from her work.

“You know….” He cleared his throat “…. as a thank for the food, I wouldn’t mind helping you with the project” Baekhyun offered. Eunji glanced at the scattered papers and shrugged.

“Do whatever you want” Baekhyun smiled in relief and pulled another chair to sit beside her.

“Oh I did this before!” He grinned at her “This will be an easy task for me” With that, he rolled up his sleeves and picked up a pen to start the work

Eunji glanced at the boy beside her. He looks so eager and excited to help her even he had to sacrifice his time to sleep. She sighed tiredly and continued with the works.


“Why are they sleeping here?”

“I don’t have any idea”

“Go wake them up hyung”

“No way kiddo. I don’t want to be killed by your sister”

“Hey, my friend didn’t kill people”

“Hyung, noona, they are waking up”

“. I will just wait downstair”

“No oppa, wait here”

The noises were the reason why Baehyun open his eyes. He groaned when the light hit his eyes. It was when he met the sleeping Eunji as soon as he opened his eyes. She looks in peace. Her head rest on her arms as she was facing her. Their faces were too close that the tips of their noses touched.

“Yah Byun Baekhyun” Baekhyun abruptly sat up straight. He looked at his back only to find Chanyeol, Bomi and MinKi looking at him in concern.

“Are you okay dude? Why are you sleeping at the table with Eunji?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun blinked rapidly as he still unconscious after waking up.

“What… are you guys doing here?” He asked innocently. Both Bomi and Chanyeol raised their eyebrows like it was the most stupid thing he ever asked.

“Duh! It’s already 7 in the morning!” Chanyeol told. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes as he didn’t get what Chanyeol was trying to say

“And?” He asked and the triple noisy maker face-palmed themselves.

“SCHOOL SUNBAE!! SCHOOL!! IT’S 7 FREAKING MORNING AND BOTH OF YOU DIDN’T PREPARE FOR SCHOOL YET!” Bomi shouted.

“School…?” Baekhyun mumbled but then, his eyes widened in realization “SCHOOL !!” He shouted in horror. Then, he turned to Eunji. “Yah Jung Eunji! Wake u—“He stopped when he saw Eunji raised her hand.

“I heard I heard” She mumbled lazily, still with closed eyes.

“You’re awake?” Everyone chorused

“You guys are too loud that my ears hurt” Eunji muttered.

“KIDS! COME DOWN QUICKLY OR YOU ALL WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!” They heard Mrs.Jung shouted from downstair. Bomi and Chanyeol looked at each other and stumbled to reach their friends.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun up from the chair and pushed him out of the room to help him prepare for school. While Bomi trying hard to make Eunji move from the seat then, pushing her towards into the bathroom as she shoved the uniform at the latter’s face.


Bomi closed her locker with a sigh. She was frustrated with all the assignment given by the teacher for day. It’s not the end of the school yet but there’re already two assignments that must be done in a month.

Eunji was not all worry about it because ‘I don’t give a damn about it’. Puh-lease, Jung Eunji never bothered about any homework, assignments or anything involved school. She always done it last minute but still managed to pass it on time and neatly done. Bomi was nearly fainted after getting the tasks because of burden. Assignment means no time to play around. She had to do it seriously to get a better grade.

 She sighed once again before turning around. Her back was automatically pressed against the locker as she saw D.O standing in front of her with a genuine smile on his face. Both of his hands were hidden behind his back like he was hiding something.

“D.O” She whispered his name

“Hello there Bomi” He greeted

“H-hello” She stammered, her voice suddenly cracked when she greeted him.

“Are you alone?” He asked, tilting his head to side and causing Bomi to mentally squeal because of his cuteness.

“I was going to meet the girls at the café soon” She answered with low voice.

“Oh okay, I was about to make you join us if you’re alone like last time”

Last time? He still remember!

“It’s okay, there’s Hayoung waiting for me” She smiled “Why are you here?”

“Are you trying to chase me away?” He joked but Bomi took it seriously since there was no expression on his face. She thought he was mad and began to panick.

“I didn’t mean to---“

“I’m kidding okay. Why you look so panic when there is me around?” He patted her head like she was an obedient five years old kid.

“N-No I’m not” She denied although D.O obviously saw her blushed. D.O chuckled at her reaction, finding how cute she is right now.

“I’m just going to give this to you” He reached out his hand which holding a lunch box. Bomi dumbly pointed herself to confirmed if it really for her. When D.O nodded, she carefully took the pink-hearted pattern lunch box.

“What…is this?” She asked, staring down at it with curiosity.

“Don’t buy any food today, eat this with the girls” He told, patting the lunch box in her hand proudly.

“Huh? You made this?” She asked again

“Of course. I made this because you said you like me because of my cooking. Right?”

“W-what? B-But you don’t have to burden yourself doing all these. I don’t mind----“ She began to blabbered causing D.O to chuckled in amusement. He stopped her by placing his index finger on her lips, motioning her to quiet down.

“I-I can’t” Bomi pushed back the lunch box at him, forcing him to take it back. But D.O pushed back the lunch box towards her and made her grip tighten around it.

“I insist. Take it or I’ll be the one who throw it” He said sternly causing Bomi’s eyes to wide in shock.

“You’re joking”

“Did you see like I’m making a joke right now?” D.O cocked his eyebrow.

“I felt bad” She pouted.

“Why? I want to do this. Please take it if you appreciate me. Hmm?” Bomi bit his lips as she gazed at the eyes who were begging her to accept the lunch box. In the end, she sighed in defeat and D.O grinned in victory for successfully making her accept his gift.

“Thank you” The girl smiled in appreciation.

“Enjoy the meal” He ruffled her hair, shoving his hand into his pocket’s pant and walked away. Bomi watched his back and then the lunch box. Slowly, her lips curled up into a grin.

 

“This is delicious, did you made it Bbom unnie?” Hayoung’s voice muffled because of the food she shoved in , not caring how stupid she looks like right now.

“Hayoung slow down. Since when did you become greedy like Namjoo” Chorong shook his head as she wiped the sauce on the corner of Hayoung’s lips.

“But this is too delicious”

“Yeah, I agree” Naeun nodded in approvement, staring down at the unfinished kimchi spaghetti in the lunch box.

“Namjoo’s gonna throw tantrums if she knew we eat this without her” Bomi laughed, shoving more of the spaghetti into .

“How did you get this anyway? From my information, you only knew how to make pancakes and bacons for breakfast, boiled eggs for lunch and ramens for dinner” Eunji raised an eyebrow to mock her. Bomi was flustered.  

“Hey! Don’t look down on me! At least I can cook something edible” She defended, munching on the food slowly as she glared at her friend.

“You didn’t answer my question yet. Who gave this to you?” Eunji frowned, ignoring her friend’s whine

“D.O”

“D…what?”

“D.O” Bomi repeated

“What is that?” Eunji made a face.

“You mean WHO is that?” Bomi emphasized the word ‘who’, sighing in frustration how Eunji described him as ‘what’.

“Is D.O a person?” Eunji raised an eyebrow and Bomi smacked her face because of the stupid question “Het don’t blame. That is one a weird name I had ever heard” The latter shrugged nonchalantly.

“He is Do Kyungsoo, same year as us and is in 4A class” Bomi informed “And not to mention one of the Exo members”

“That guy with owl eyes?” Eunji joked, chuckled softly as she now remembered the black-haired guy with narrow shoulder.

“Yah! Don’t talk about him like that!” Bomi scolded, slapping Eunji’s arm causing he girl to hiss.  

“What? It’s not like you like him” Eunji rolled her eyes. When she heard no response for denying her tease, Eunji widened his eyes at Bomi. The girl looked down on her feet to

Everyone seem to notice too and Hayoung asked “You… like him unnie?” Bomi looks like she just snapped out of her thought when she heard Hayoung’s question.

“Aniyo! Of course not! You girls are ridiculous!” Bomi laughed, slapping the table as if the Hayoung made the biggest joke ever. Everyone seems to buy Bomi’s word by her action. Besides, Bomi isn’t the girl who easily fall for a guy even thought she loves to see handsome boys around.  

But we don’t know what’s actually in her mind. Right?


Updated ^^

Fuh! Done it after five hours . Yohoo!! ^0^ Haha, I can't finish it yesterday because i fell asleep. It's not that I'm lazy, my brain couldn't work last night and I ended up asleep. Sorry for making you wait //bows//