Twenty one

You're Annoying !!

It was the day of the musical. The vocal students were busy running here and there in the hall to prepare everything so that the event will go smoothly. It was noisy in there. The dressing room was the nosiest since the musicals actors were preparing themselves. Eunji on the other side was calm though. She had done her hair and make up. All she needs to do is practice for the last time.

Baekhyun also had done his make up and hair. He went to the back stage to take a look at the guests coming. Baekhyun stopped on his track when he saw Eunji sitting alone on a wooden box at the corner. He was hesitated to approach her since they are not in a good term these past few days.

They argued everytime they sees each other and sending glare without reasons. It went worst especially when they have to spend recess time together at school. Luhan suggested that Chorong and her friends have to eat with EXO because he wanted to spend more time with his girlfriend.

Baekhyun blinked his eyes when he saw her hands shaking uncontrollably. She was mumbling something that Baekhyun couldn’t catch since he was standing far away from her. Her eyes were scanning the almost-full seats trough the curtain she was holding. Worried, he decided to approach her.

“Yah ugly” He greeted rudely. She looked up to send glare at him.

“What?” Baekhyun didn’t answered, instead he grabbed her right hand and pulled her to stand up “Yah—“

“Follow me” Without her permission, he causally pulled her hand as he dragged her to only-god-know-where.

“Yah let me go before I—“ She suddenly yelped when he flicked her forehead.

“Just shut up and follow me you punk” Eunji could only chocked in disbelief and let him dragged her away. Without her knowing, she was already in the middle of stage with him. Her eyes widened as she saw the crowd.

“You crazy?! We can’t be shown before the musical start” She hissed quietly as she took a quick glance at the crowds.

Baekhyun shrugged “Who cares. You have to overcome your nervousness first then we can go back” He said sternly

“What? I—I’m not nervous” She stammered and averted her eyes from him.

“Yeah right” He scoffed. He then grabbed both of her shoulder and turned her around to face the crowd. “Look, everyone was waiting for your performance. If you are being nervous during the musical, that’s mean you didn’t do your best”

“I told you I’m not nervous—“

“It was normal to be nervous Eunji. I’m nervous too” He cut her words “But I always overcome it by watching the crowd filling the seats. Imagine how they cheered for you when you’re on stage, imagine how they love your performance. It makes me happy. I’ll be satisfied because I can also make them happy”

“But you said you’re nervous”

“I am, but it just for awhile. After you heard the crowd cheered for you, all you have to do is enjoy your performance like how they join your performance”

“What if I make mistake?” Eunji asked as she bit her lower lips nervously.

“That’s the problem. Your nervousness could bring mistake sometimes but you know, professionalist also make mistake. It’s normal to make mistake but don’t obviously show your awkwardness to the crowd. Like I said, enjoy. You need to have confident. If you have that, even the mistakes couldn’t bring you down” Baekhyun smiled as he finished. Eunji stared at him a while before she looked around the hall. It was almost filled and she could see everyone was excited. Her parents, MinKi and her friends waved their hands excitedly at her. A small smile appeared on her face.

“I think I can do this” She said to Baekhyun without averting her eyes from her family and friends. The latter chuckled and gave a pat on the back

“Good luck then, Jung Eunji”

 

“I can’t wait to see my daughter” Mr. Jung laughed softly as he watched Eunji and Baekhyun got down the stage.

“Believe me uncle, your daughter is great” Chen said from behind since he was seated behind him.

“Oh I believe you’re Baekhyun’s friend” Mr. Jung smiled

“Yepp, Kim Jongdae is the name” Chen grinned and both of them gave each other a hand shake.

“Aunt, meet my friend Myungsoo” Chanyeol greeted Mrs. Jung “He’s the friend I talked about”

“Oh hello Myungsoo” Mrs. Jung smiled

“Nice to meet you Mrs. Jung” Myungsoo bowed

“Your friend is so handsome Channie. I think I met a lot of handsome boys since Baekhyun move in” Mrs. Jung chuckled

“Huh? Baekhyun move in to where?” Myungsoo blinked his eyes in confusion. Mrs. Jung blinked her eyes back at him as she was confused why he didn’t know the fact about Baekhyun living with them.

“O-oh nothing! Forget about it. You shall go to the backstage to do your job”

“Right” Myungsoo nodded “I’ll be going now Mrs. Jung. Nice talking to you” He bowed

“Sure” Mrs. Jung smiled and gave him a pat on his back. After Myungsoo was gone, Mrs. Jung shifted her eyes towards Chanyeol “Why he doesn’t know that Baekhyun living with us?”

“Uhm, actually Aunt Jung, Eunji didn’t want anyone in this school to know about it. I don’t know the reason but that was what I heard from Baekhyun” Chanyeol looked down on his shoes, afraid that Mrs. Jung would scold him.

“I see, so it’s Eunji huh? That girl” Mrs. Jung clicked her tongue and shook her head in disappointment

“How about we forgot about that huh? The musical will start in any minutes so it will be better if you be ready now” Chanyeol told and lead her to her seat which is beside Mr. Jung.

Mrs. Jung could only sigh and obeyed. Chanyeol was about to go to his seat when someone pulled the hem of his shirt. He looked down to see who it was and saw MinKi grinning at him.

“Hyung can I sit with your friends instead” MinKi blinked his eyes innocently. Chanyeol chuckled and nodded.

“Come on kiddo”

 

“Okay everyone, we have to do our best. Don’t disappoint me okay?” Mr. Kim cheered the musical actors

“Yes sir!” They answered in unison, full of spirit.

“Let’s do this! Everyone fighting!” Baekhyun stretched his arms in the middle and the others do the same including Eunji. They gave each other encourage smiles and words before going to stage.

 

“Aww both Eunji and Baekhyun did a great” Mrs. Jung cooed while her husband sighed. His wife couldn’t keep shut during the whole musical. She kept squealing and screaming as if she was fangirling over both Eunji and Baekhyu. Now, he regretted it not joining MinKi sitting with the EXO members.

The rest on the other hand was keeping their mouth hang they was amazed with Eunji’s performance. They didn’t expect a cold girl like her could perform such happy and lively song and dance. Even Bomi had never seen that side of her.   

“Wow, noona is amazing” MinKi mumbled in awe. Chanyeol who heard him nodded in agreement.

“Oh! Oh! It’s the last scene” Namjo squealed as she slapped her brother lightly with excitement.

“Shush!” Suho warned her and Namjoo smiled sheepishly.

“I heard there will be kiss scene in the last scene” D.O whispered to Tao

“Seriously? Are they really going to kiss each other?” Tao gaped

“I hope they will” Sehun smirked

 

“It’s time for the last scene. Do your best” Eunji nodded while gulping down the water. But after she realized that Luna was mentioning LAST SCENE, she spilled the water out.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?” Luna hissed, wiping away the water droplets that landed on her shirt.

“You mean the kiss scene” Eunji asked

Luna sighed and nodded “Yes”

“Gosh! I totally forgot about it. But we didn’t even practice that properly”

“It was just a kiss Eunji-ya, all you have to do is kiss Baekhyun and BAM! Everything ends” Luna grinned while Eunji face palmed

Before Eunji could scold her, Baekhyun approached them “What are two doing here? Eunji come on we have to go” He told and turned away to go

“Hey Baek!” Luna called him and he turned to look at her. Eunji gave her what-are-you-trying-to-do look “Eunji is having a hard time here, can you please lead her for this scene”

Baekhyun blinked rapidly at Luna’s request, then he looked at Eunji. The girl was cursing Luna under her breath as she looked down on her feet in embarrassment.

“Okay Baek?” Luna asked again and Baekhyun nodded his head.

“Sure” He shrugged nonchalantly. They heard someone called Baekhyun and Eunji. Without wasting any time, Baekhyun grabbed Eunji’s hand and dragged her with him to get ready for their performance.

“Don’t worry about the kiss scene” Baekhyun said quietly as they were standing behind the curtain.

“You figured out something?” Eunji raised an eyebrow

“Yeah, I’m Byun Baekhyun after all” He smirked and at the right moment, the curtain being rolled up and both started to perform.

After half an hour of dancing and singing, it was the time for the scene everyone waiting for. The whole hall start to get dark and the only light left was only on Eunji and Baekhyun. Everyone was getting tense on what would happen because by now, both actors were in each other arms.

“If we are fated to be together, will you be mine?” Baekhyun cupped Eunji’s face. The crowd started to squeal as Baekhyun’s face neared her.

“Yah“ Eunji whispered as she worriedly looked at him into the eyes.

“Just trust me” Baekhyun smiled and closed his eyes as he leaned towards her. Before she could complaint, she felt something on her lips. But for sure, it didn’t felt like lips. Eunji blinked his eyes rapidly as she tried to process what had happened.

Baekhyun was tilting his head to the left where the crowds were and pressed his right thumb on her lips. He didn’t directly kiss her lips, instead he kissed his thumb to make it look like they were kissing. But still, it made the crowd go crazy. She could imagine how his friends where cheering and screaming like crazy.

After a few second, he pulled away and gave her a soft smile. Eunji replied with a nod and soon, all actors came out to the stage. With the last bow, they got another loud cheer from the viewer.

 

“Eunji, my daughter!” Mrs. Jung went to hug Eunji as soon as she saw her. Eunji have to groan in pain since her mother crashed her body.

“Mom, it hurts” She whimpered

“Sorry dear. You did a great job by the way. I’m so proud of you” Mrs. Jung hug her once again “You two Baekhyun dear. I will make sure to tell your parents about this” She caressed his cheek and gave him a hug.

Baekhyun smiled “Thank you Aunt Jung”

“Good job” Mr. Jung said to both Eunji and Baekhyun. Soon the friends were coming with MinKi.

“That was cool dude” Chen hugged him

“I know” Baekhyun smirked and the latter could only chuckle.

“Unnie that was amazing” Hayoung told her and Eunji smiled at her

“Thanks”

“This is my best friend” Bomi giggled as she hugged Eunji’s arm. Eunji rolled her eyes and flicked her friend’s forehead playfully causing Bomi to pout sadly.

“MInKi, say something to your hyung and noona” Mrs. Jung gave the boy a stern look.

MinKi sighed before saying flatly “Congrats for your musical”

“Is that how you congrats people?” Eunji raised eyebrow and Baekhyun did the same

“What do you want me to do then” He whined and stormed towards Chanyeol to hug his waist. Chanyeol chuckled at the boy’s cuteness and ruffled his hair.

“Let's celebrate this at home and invite your friends to stay over for tonught” Mrs. Jung sang and all heads turned towards her.

"You don't have to mom. It's just a musical" Eunji shook her head

"No, it's rare to see you joining something like this. I want to celebrate to show how proud I am for noth of you" Mrs. Jung smiled "So Eunji's and Baekhyun's friends are invited to the house tonight"

“Can we?” Namjoo asked excitedly

“Of course” Mrs. Jung winked

"This is cool. I can't wait" Chen smirked 

“But isn’t it burdensome?” Chorong asked worriedly. She didn’t want to burden the elder since there were so many of them if they have to stay over tonight.

Mrs. Jung chuckled and caressed her hair “Park Chorong dear, don’t think too much okay. I’ll prepare everything. All you have to do is have fun”

“Fine” Chorong pouted.

“Oh and don’t worry about Eunji. I’ll make sure she will agree on it” Mrs. Jung told –because she noticed the glare Eunji gave the Exo members. The boys snickered and clamped their own mouths to suppress their laughter.

“Mom!” Eunji hissed


“Oh Hayoung you come” Mrs. Jung greeted her as she opened the door wider to let her in.

“Hello Aunt Jung” Hayoung bowed.

“Baekhyun’s friends are all here. You’re the first girl to come” She stated as she made her way to the kitchen, which Hayoung followed.

“Am I too early?” Hayoung bit her lips nervously “I though I’m late” She pouted and Mrs. Jung chuckled

“It’s okay. Eunji’s here anyway. Shall we go to the living room?” Hayoung nodded and helped the elder with the tray full of cookies.

“Hello Hayoung-shi” Tao greeted cheerfully. At the mentioned name, Sehun looked up from the video game to look at her. His eyes widened in awe as he scanned her from head to toe. She wore checkered shirt with jeans and pony tail, PERFECT.

“Hello sunbae-nims” Hayoung bowed.

“Do you want to join us?” Chen offered and Hayoung wanted to decline but Mrs. Jung did it for her.

“Nu-uh. She will be with Eunji until one of the girl come. I can’t let her be with boys with raging hormones” The boys pouted especially Sehun who had sad expression on his face. He wanted to at least talk to her.

“Can one of you help her with her bag? I’ll be in the kitchen” Mrs. Jung patted Kai’s back before she left, leaving Hayoung alone standing awkwardly at the side.

As a gentleman Suho is, he decided to help her but before he could stand up, a voice interrupted him “I’ll help you bring this upstairs”

Sehun told, carrying the bag in his hand as he walked passed her. Hayoung was left speechless so did the boys “Uh—“

“Why are you still standing there, let’s go” Sehun already on his the halfway to the second floor as he stared at her.

“I—I’m sorry” Hayoung mumbled and ran to him in rush that she almost collide with his back. She muttered an apology once again before following him to the guest room.

The boys watched them until they disappeared from their sight before Luhan spoke “Since when did he become a gentleman?”

“I know right. That’s rare” Tao scoffed

“Maybe because Hayoung noona is pretty” MinKi told, eyes focusing on the game.

“But he never give a damn even there are pretty girls around” Baekhyun snorted

“Yeah, he didn’t even know how many members SISTAR has” Kris told as he remembered how ignorant their maknae was. Like hello, we are talking about the iest girl group here.

“Simple” MinKi put down the controller as he win the game and grab a cookie from the tray “That’s because he likes her”

Oh 


Updated ^^

I was so busy chatting with my friend that I almost forgot to update this. Well, lucky enough I didn't sleep yet. 

Enjoy the chapter, thanks for subdcribing, voting and PLEASE leave a comment after you read. Thank you ^^