Six

You're Annoying !!

After the boys knew the reason why Eunji was at the field , Luhan suggested that they will continue to play . Chanyeol asked MinKi to join his team causing Kris to be driven away . The cool guy was grateful enough that he was driven away since he couldn’t play soccer very well –he’s the basketball player after all.

Chen also didn’t join and prefered to watch the match instead . Bomi who was dragged by Sehun to join his team was happily playing right now at the field . Being an active girl she is , she could play a lot of sports and that including martial arts .

Eunji was watching the match in boredom as she at the bleacher . Chen sat beside her while Kris went out to buy drinks for them .

Eunji had hew elbow propped on her knee as her chin rested on her palm . Chen glanced at her once in a while . The girl had this obvious bored face on her face- once in a while yawning and muttered something about how bored the game is and why she had to follow the jerk  .

Chen chuckled and covered his mouth with his fist . He thought her expression was really funny . Eunji heard him and turned her head toward him – looking at him like he was the weirdest man on earth .

“What is so funny about the game?” She asked as she pointed at the field . Chen shook his head and chuckled once again .

“I’m not laughing because of the match silly . It’s you I’m laughing at” He told .

Eunji raised an eyebrow “And what so funny about me ?”

“Nothing” He shook his head .

“You’re weird” She rolled her eyes , sighing loudly and stretched her arms out with a moan . “This is seriously boring” She muttered

“What is the thing that doesn’t make you boring” Chen raised an eyebrow as he though –the girl said boring to anything that people enjoyed doing .

“Sleep” She answered shortly . Chen looked at her in amusement and shook his head . Eunji watched the game go on and Chen slightly jumped in surprise when Eunji stood up abruptly  . Chen stared up and her and blinked in confused . Then , Eunji jumped down from the bleacher before running towards the field .

He looked at where she’s heading and saw MinKi laying flatly on his stomach on the ground . Chen assumed that the boy just fell from running .

“You okay?” Eunji asked in concern as she help MinKi stood up on his feet . She then brushed the dirt from his shirt and short .

“I’m okay” MinKi nodded . The boys stopped playing when they saw MiNki fell and they approached him .

“You okay kiddo . You fall pretty hard” Kai asked , scanning the younger’s body up and down .

“I’m fine . Just a small scratch though” MinKi grinned , showing his small wound on his knee . Eunji frowned and his wound .

“Stop with the frown noona , my wound will not be healed faster if you keep staring at it” Minki said , rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms against his chest . Then , they boys including Bomi winched when Eunji smack the back of the poor boy’s head .

“What am I going to say to mom about your wound you brat !” Eunji scold causing MinKi to pout as his hand went up to the back of his head and rubbed it softly .

“Hey hey , don’t be mad at him . At least he’s okay” Suho being the kindest one convinced her . Eunji glared at him , motioning him to step back and Suho gladly step back as he looked down his feet .

“You’re too fierce . No wonder no guy wants to date you” MinKi muttered . He looked up and quickly covered his head with his hand as she saw her raising her fist-just to scare him . Bomi and the Exo boys muffled their laughter as they covered their mouth and some are hiding behind each other back to snicker at MinKi’s words

“Hey guys . I’m back !” Kris greeted as he walked towards them , carrying a few plastic bags in his hand . Sehun went to help him carried half of it after he composed himself from snickering too much .

“What is that ?” Chen asked

“Drinks and food . Come on . My treat today since we have new friend” Kris winked at MinKi .

“Thanks hyung !” MinKi beamed

“No problem”

They decided to eat in the field since there’s no place huge enough to gathered all 18 people in one place . They sat on the ground in big circle while the food was gathered in the centre .

“So this is what you bought since you gone” Suho asked , taking a large bit of the bread .

“Yeah . And I met your little sister in the convenience store” Kris told .

“Why .. is she there ?”

“Obviously , she’s hungry” Eunji told the truth because Kim Namjoo only go to convenience store to buy food , food , food and more food .

“Oh damn !” Suho smacked his face “She’s gonna nag at me for not leaving any food in the kitchen” He told . MinKi who had been hearing the conversation blinked rapidly as he realized something .

“Namjoo noona is your sister ?” MinKi asked .

“You know her ?” Suho asked back

“Of course , she’s Eunji and Bomi noona’s friend”

“Oh !” Suho blinked in realization . Both Eunji and Bomi rolled their eyes

“Can I ask you something hyungs ?” MinKi asked , tilting his head to the side .

“What is it ?” Baekhyun asked

“Do you guys , somehow , know this boy group named E—es-exo ?” MInKi asked . The Exo boy blinked at him while Bomi already smacked her face in embarrassment .

They looked at each other awkwardly before looking back at MinKi who have this curious face .

“How did you know about them ?” Suho being the leader asked him . Baekhyun tilted his head and thought- he never told the boy about Exo since he move on to their house . He questioned himself- how the hell did a middle student know about their existence that are currently studying in high school .

“Bomi unnie told me” MinKi answered truthfully . The boys turned their head towards Bomi who had her head lowered down in  embarrassment . Bomi bit her lips and avoided the boy’s eyes .

“She told me about them being the most popular boys in the high school and also have many talents . Not to mention gorgeous (?) and hot ? Is it truth ? I want to meet them” Bomi already hiding her face behind Eunji’s back and whimpered softly . Now she regret telling him about the Exo Boys .

Bomi could already felt that the boys is now looking at her . She felt like wanting to bury her face under the ground and never wanted to show her face in front of anyone .

“Well .. you can say that” Suho scratch his cheek with his finger . “But we --- I mean .. they are just normal human being with talents”

“But they’re still popular right . How handsome they are ?” Minki eagerly asked . Bomi on the other hand elbowed Eunji’s back – motioning her to shut the boy’s mouth . Eunji rolled her eyes and sighed .

“MinKi , I think we shall go home now” Eunji told , tapping her watch .

“Can we go home a little bit late . I wanna hear more about the Exo guys” MinKi pouted

“I think your sister is right . We shall go home or else your mom will get mad at us” Baekhyun said , standing up as he brushed the grasses that stick on his pants . MinKi unwillingly stood up with a pouted on his face . He still wantedto know more about Exo but his sister forced him to go home already .

“Don’t make that face . We promise you we will talk about them when we meet again next time” Luhan told , ruffling the boy’s hair . His word already made MinKi smiled again .

“Really ?You will ?” The boys nodded and MinKi cheered cutely as he jump and down .

“Okay , let’s go now” Eunji said as she stood up . Bomi also stood up with her head is still behind Eunji’s back . Chanyeol quietly chuckled at her and Bomi who heard his laughter bit her lip .


That night , Bomi called Eunji and she was forced to listen to all her blabber about how embarrassing she was been when MinKi told them how she talked about the Exo boys . She mention about wanting to die and dig a hold to hid her flustered face- Eunji rolled her eyes at that .

Being a not-so-good friend she is , she said “Serve you right for telling MinKi about them” Earning a loud frustrated  scream from Bomi . It’s took 1 and half hour to willingly listen to all her complaint . After tired of being forced to listen to Bomi’s voice , Eunji decided to finish her homework after taking shower .

She placed a short circle-shaped table in front of her bed and put out all her homework . She was grateful enough when her mother made a cup of hot chocolate for her . When she was about to start doing the homework , a knock was heard from the door . She muttered come in without looking up at the door .

Baekhyun popped his head inside the room , searching for Eunji until his eyes landed on the girl who was sitting crossed leg on the carpet . She wore a sweatpant with a matching gray loose tank top and there a small blue towel on her head . He grinned before entered the room and closed the door behind him .

“Hello there ?” Baekhyun greeted . Eunji blinked and looked up at him with a frown . He wore a plain yellow shirt with a short and his hair was wet . Eunji assumed that he just took a shower since he had a small towel covered his black-short hair just like her .

“What are you doing here ?” She asked .

“You told me to come in . And I didn’t forget to knock on your door this time” Baekhyun blinked his eyes innocently , smiling at her .

“Go away . You’re disturbing me” She rolled her eyes .

“What are you doing ?” Baekhyun asked , peeking on the books on the table . He didn’t dare to stay close at her – afraid that the girl will attack him or so something dangerous .

“Can’t you see ? It’s homework . And if you don’t mind, will you please get out of here because I want to do my work” Eunji said  pointing at the door behind him .

“Go on . It’s not like I disturb you” Baekhyun pouted . Eunji snorted when she saw his pout

“You seriously can’t understand my language” She scoffed

“I can teach you if you can’t answer any question . Remember that I’m your senior and I had learnt what you’re learning now” Baehyun proudly told her .

“If only you’re genius enough to remember all the formula” Eunji scoffed , shaking her head before continue focusing on her homework . She didn’t care about the boy anymore . All she could thing right now is her undone homework . School’s huh ?

Baekhyun looked at her frowning face and chuckled . He peeked on the subject she’s working on . It was like there a bulb popped on his head when he suddenly smile . Without a word , he quickly ran out of her room without closing the door . Eunji was about to shout at him for not closing the door when he appeared again but this time , there’s a few book carried with him .

“What are doing once again” Eunji asked , frustrated .

“Since I also didn’t finish my homework yet , we can do it together” He grinned widely

“Hell no !” She quickly protested .

“Oh come on ! What’s so bad about doing homework with a handsome guy like me”  Baekhyun said . Eunji rolled her eyes . He walked towards the table and place himself opposite her as he placed his books on the table .

“Can we start ?” Baekhyun asked , pulling out a pen from his pencil case . Eunji didn’t answer , instead she was glaring at him . Baekhyun noticed it without looking up at her and said “Now , stop with the glaring shall we ? I’m afraid you will create a hole on my handsome face” Eunji rolled her eyes once again

“Annoying jerk” She muttered-of course Baekhyun would heard it but he just let her .

She sighed loudly before continue working on the so-called-easy question by her teacher . Baekhyun glanced at her once in a while , she seem to be troubled with the question she working on for half an hour already . Baekhyun chuckled softly .

“You can ask me if you don’t understand the question . I can help you”

“No need”

“Stubborn” He stated and pulled her books towards him . Eunji blinked in surprise and looked up at him .

“Yah !” She shouted and end up getting a flick on her forehead . She yelped in pain before rubbing the sting spot on her forehead “How dare you !” And another flick land on her forehead

“It’s hurt you jerk !” She shouted and for the third time , she got another hard flick . “Stop it ! What’s your problem ?!”

“ You shouted once again and I didn’t hesitate to flick your forehead.. again” He warned but Eunji didn’t seem to get what he said.

“Who do you think you are ?!” FLICK “Oh F- It’s hurt stupid !” She screamed .  When she saw Baekhyun raised his head to flick her , she quickly covered her forehead .

“I told you . Once again you shout , you will get a flick”

“And why is that ?” She tried so hard not to shout or else she will get another flick and she didn’t want to get a red , sore head in the next morning .

“You shouldn’t shout at someone who tried to help you dear . It’s not nice”

“I told you I don’t need your help” She said .

“I know , but I insist . Now , let me help you with this question” Baekhyun said , moving closer towards her side and showed her the question with a pencil .

“I don’t want your help--- ack !” This time , she rolled over on the carper and hold her pain forehead from another painful flick

“And what is it this time ?! I didn’t ing shout !” She screamed .

“Don’t push someone who is willing to help you”

“W-what ?! “ She sat up straight “Oh god . Why am I living with you” She smacked her face .

“Now , shall we start ?” Baekyun blinked innocently . Eunji feel like wanting to smack his annoying face with her thick book but she didn’t want to get another flick so she obeyed . Leaning closer to heard to his explanation .

They spend all the night doing their homework together in her room . Baekhyun would help her with the question she couldn’t do and sometimes , she will get a few flick for repeating the same mistakes .

“And move x to this side and---“ He stopped when he heard a soft snore . Baekhyun looked up to his side and saw Eunji already sleeping with her cheek rested on the table . Her pencil was still in her hand and it slowly slid out her hand . Baekhyun chuckled .

“Stupid . You could have tell me if you already sleepy . No wonder you always repeat the same mistakes” He muttered . Instead of waking her up and told her to sleep on the bed , he propped up  his elbow on  the table and rested his right cheek on his palm , gazing at her sleeping face .

“I like it when you’re sleeping . You look more relax . I don’t understand why you dislike me so much . Is it because I’m one of the Exo members ? or because I’m handsome ?” He question himself “You’re weird . Don’t you like handsome  guy living with you” He chuckled

“I guess I’m just like you” He leaned down closer towards her face . Brushing her bang from covering her eyes with his fingers . “Because I like living  with an ugly girl” He smiled softly .

After spending a few minutes gazing down her sleeping face , he carried her bridal style and placed the girl on her bed . Pulling up the blanket up to her chest , he whispered a soft good night into her ears. 


Updated ^^

Uh . Am I taking a long time to update this . I think I did . HUh , sorry one again .-. . But anyway enjoy :D