Eight

You're Annoying !!

The first thing in the morning that Eunji hate the most is woken up by her brat little brother. Especially when it was on Sunday , a holiday. The day which she could sleep the whole day and do whatever she wanted. The day where she could have a peace moment of the day.

But it seems like her younger brother won’t let her felt any of those thing because NOW he was jumping happily on her bed just to annoy the hell out of her. Well, the exact thing is he just want to make her get off from the bouncy bed but the younger didn’t know that he was on danger right after she shoved her blanket away and pushed him down on the bed .

“You little brat !” Eunji screamed, struggling to wrapped her brother with her blanket. MinKi gasped loudly at her action and struggled himself to be released from her strong grip. Eunji was quite strong for a girl. Even her parents were bewilderment from whom she got the such power from. She could carry a pack of 10kg rice easily without struggling .

“No—noona .. can’t … breath !” MinKI gasped. Eunji pretended that she didn’t hear him. She knew the boy was just acting, She didn’t even wrapped his whole figure.

“Shut up you stupid brat ! You know I don’t like being disturbed on Sunday morning !” She screamed, hitting his and the boy yelped in pain.

“It’s hurt !”

“Serve you right!” Eunji shouted. Then she grabbed one of her plushie and hit her poor brother with it continuously . MInKi was shouting and screaming for help but unfortunately, their parents were out to the shopping mall to spend their time together early in the morning .


Baekhyun’s eyes fluttered open to the loud voices from the room next to his. He looked around his room, still in unconscious condition. Glancing at the clock beside him , he groaned. It’s still 8 in the morning but the house already filled with shouting and screaming.

Baekhyun sat up straight and rubbed his eyes before stretching his arms out as he sighed in satisfaction. Getting off from the bed, he was about to walk into the bathroom when he heard someone’s voice .

“Somebody help me--ummppfftt !” He heard MinKi voice shouted for help. Baekhyun’s eyes automatically widened. Without wasting any time, he threw his towel and clothes on the bed and ran out of the room .

The door of Eunji’s room flung open revealing a panting Baekhyun. Eunji stopped her action at the loud bang of her door. Eunji looked up to see who was the person and saw Baekhyun with his bed hair and still in pajamas.

“MinKi—“

“Hyung !” MinKi cried in happiness, finally someone come for him after being tortured by his evil sister. Baekhyun blinked rapidly at the sight in front of him. Eunji was sitting on MInKi’s back who was wrapped around a blanket on the bed, with a plushie being raised that she used to hit the boy. 

“Baekhyun  hyung ! What are you waiting for ?! Come here and help me!!” MinKi screamed, struggling himself to make Eunji get off from his back. Baekhyun was hesitated to come closer since he saw Eunji glared at him. Plus, when she gave him a ‘you’re dead if you come here’ look.

They stared at each other for awhile until Baekhyun heard MinKi shouted again. He quickly went towards the bed and pulled her arms, motioning her to move away from the poor boy. But being Eunji, she shoved his hand away.

Baekhyun sighed .

“Come on Eunji, he’s hurting” Baekhyun glanced at MinKi, then at Eunji. He knew the boy it’s the boy fault and he deserved it. But still, he pitied the kid.

“It’s not your business” She spatted at him. Baekhyun was about to reply back when MinKi shouted from below.

“It his business ! I will make sure to tell omma about this !” He was struggling causing him to receive a hard hit on his back. MInKi yelped in pain for the nnth time that morning. Poor boy.

“You better shut up or I will cut that tongue of yours” She threatened him. MInKi flinched and silently whimpered. Baekhyun pulled her arms harder this time.

“Go away” She told him . But Baekhyun pretended he didn’t hear her.

“Come on, be a good girl and release MinKi now” Surprisingly, he persuaded her with his gentle voice.

“No” She stubbornly said. Baekhyun sighed once again. If talking to her is not the solution, then, he would settle this with action.

When Eunji was busy scolding MinKi for moving too much, he took the opportunity to push her. The action made Eunji’s body fall on the bed and automatically released MinKi. She groaned. Before she could grabbed MInKi once again, Baekhyun jumped on the bed and hovered over her body, pinning both of her hands down on the bed with his beside her head.

“MinKi ! Run now!” Baekhyun shouted as he twisted his head to look at MinKi. MinKi quickly shoved the blanket away and get down from the bed before ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

“Thanks hyung !” Both heard MinKi shout before the boy entered his own room. Baekhyun sighed in relieved and turned his head towards Eunji who was busy glaring at him.

“What ?” He mockingly asked.

“YOU LITTLE---“ Eunji couldn’t finished her word. She was too frustrated and furious. The guy actually helped his little brat brother ran away.

“Oh sweety, I helped him because I’m afraid you will end up kill him” Baekhyun told. Eunji rolled her eyes.

“Release me stupid” She growled, struggling under him to release her hands from his. Baekhyun tighten his hands around her small wrists as he leaned closer towards her face. He scanned her face.

“You’re quite pretty for an ugly girl” Baekhyun stated. Eunji rolled her eyes once again.

“Geez thanks” She sarcastically said.

“You’re welcome sweety” He grinned mischievously.

“And you’re REALLY ugly for an ugly boy” She told with a smirked. Baekhyun chuckled and tilted his head to the side as he looked at her.

“Well , I don’t know if you’re blind or just stupid---” Eunji glared at him at the last word “—but I was told handsome and cute since I was born” He told.

“Let me puke” She snorted

“Oh, I will let you puke whenever you want sweety” He grinned.

“Tch, now will you remove your filthy hands from mine because I’m sure I could get a disease if you keep your hands on mine”

“What kind of disease is that? An obsession of wanting to always touch my hands ?” He smirked. Eunji looked at him disbelief as she chocked on her own salive. How could this be so full of himself. She hate this kind of boys. They’re disgusting.

“You’re unbelievable” She whispered .

“I could be more unbelievable than you could imagine, sweetheart” He whispered back, resting his forehead against her. Baekhyun was surprised from the beginning. She didn’t even flinched or excited when he pinned her down. If his were his fangirls , he was so sure that by now, he would be eaten live and .

Even when he placed his forehead against hers, she didn’t flinched. Her eyes were still continuously glaring at him.

“Honestly, you’re quite an interesting girl that I have ever met” Baekhyun told, closing his eyes as he could smell the slightest scent of her hair. Instead of being surprised, she frowned. When she was about to ask him what it is mean by ‘interesting’ , Baekhyun pulled back and stared at her in the eyes.

He smirked

“You’re stinky. I believe you’re not taking shower yet” Baekhyun scrunched up his nose, acting as if her smell bothered him so much.

“And so you are”

“I know” Baekhyun smiled. Slowly, he released his grip from her and sat up straight. He get off from the bed and ready to get out from the room . Before he could twisted the doorknob open, a pillow flew towards his back and he knew Eunji did that.


Eunji put down the hot pot filled with mouth-watering food in front of the two boys who stared at it like their life depend on it .

“Why am I cooking for the brat ?” Eunji eyed MinKi , then the person beside him “I mean the BRATS”.

Eunji was forced to cook for the both boys when her mother called that she would be coming home late tonight. It was still afternoon but the three of them didn’t eat anything yet since morning. Eunji was hungry and she decided to make herself chicken stew. But she’s not too evil to eat alone and let the boys live in hunger for a day.

“Thanks noona, I owe you one” MinKi told , eyeing the chicken stew.

“Yeah, you better be” She sat down opposite them and divided the food in the three bowls. Baekhyun eyed her. He was impressed of how she could cook and prepared food. Just a few minutes ago, he saw her tidying her brother’s room and do the laundry. Those things impressed him too

He thought rich girls just swinging their legs while the maids do the chores. Speaking of maids, the Jung residence doesn’t have any maid in the house. They only have a driver and three peasants. Baekhyun just noticed that all the chores were done by Mrs.Jung herself.

He wanted to ask but ended stopping himself from it as he remembered her father’s information.

They are so humble and hardworking

Picking up the spoon from the table, he scoop the stew and sipped on it. Surprisingly, it taste super delicious. This girl is really something. She could even could cook even thought she is the quite coarse girl.

“Seems like ugly girl know how to cook” Baekhyun un-directly praised her. Eunji looked up from her food and took a glance at him. “This is delicious” He said, sipping another more of the stew. Eunji blinked her eyes in surprise. He seriously just praised her cooking just now.

Eunji didn’t know whether to be happy or not because this is the first time she received a praise from other people aside from her families and friends. Eunji watched him eat the food. He was so into it. Continuously shoving the rice and stew into his mouth till he choked on his food. Being a nice little brother, MInKi gave him a glass of water and patted the latter’s back lightly.

“Patience hyung, you’re eating too fast” MinKi told. Baekhyun actually didn’t noticed how he ate. He just thought that the food was really delicious and he never wanted to stop eating it.

But deep in his heart , he was questioning this : Is the delicious stew is the reason why he ate like there’s no tomorrow or just because he was hungry …. Or maybe … the food is made by Eunji.


“Noona come on !”MinKi shouted from the living room. He jumped out and down on the sofa eagerly while holding the remote control. His favorite movie is starting and he plead Eunji to make popcorn for the three of them. Baekhyun on the other hand, trying to stop him from jumping on the sofa or else he will fall.

“Geez, I’m coming . I’m coming” Eunji muttered as he walked in the living room with two bowls of popcorns and three covered-lid plastic-cups of coke. Baekhyun stood up from his seat and took the three cokes from her.

MInKi settled himself between the two teenagers, he excitedly grabbed one of the bowl from Eunji and placed it on his laps.

“Don’t eat it by yourself. Share it with Baekhyun” Eunji scolded and MInkI frowned.

“You can share yours with him”

“This kid—“

“Let him be. It’s okay” Baekhyun convinced her as he smiled.

“Oh oh oh , it’s starting” MInKi excitedly told her sister. Eunji rolled his eyes at his brother. How the hell could a 10 years old BOY watched Frozen at 9o’clock at night. YES, they are watching the famous Disney cartoon movie, FROZEN.

Eunji was about to slapped his brother’s head to see if he was alright or not. It is because just a few hours ago, he’s freaking excited to watched the movie even if he’s a boy . I repeat a BOY !

Eunji and Baekhyun were forced to join him. Eunji refused at first but his whining voice could make her ears went crazy. He hated him for whining too much. Baekhyun also was planning to run away but MInKi did an aegyo to make him agree.

“Seriously MinKi, you’re a freaking 10 years old BOY and you’re watching THIS” Eunji asked in disbelief, pointing at the television. MInKi seems didn’t hear her because he was busy giggling and mumbling how cute the two sisters are. Eunji choked as the boy ignored her. She leaned against the backseat and huffed loudly.

Baekhyun chuckled at her, he was also un-interested in the movie. Well , who not when he’s a freaking high school student and not to meantion is A MAN.

“Ah~ Poor Anna. Her sister ignored her” MinKi pouted, shoving the popcorns into his mouth as he focused on the screen. Eunji rolled his eyes at his brother. It was just a freaking cartoon movie but this kid is being so emotional over it.

“I can’t believe he’s actually my brother” Eunji muttered as she pulled up her hoodie to cover half of her face.

“Well , you should. He’s kinda normal, unlike you” Baekhyun told and she gave him a glare.

“Yah !”

“Noona, shush !” MinKi placed a finger on his lip, motioning her to shut . Eunji unknowing blinked his eyes rapidly in amusement. “Good” He nodded before turning his attention back to the movie.

Fourty-five minutes passed but the movie still not end. MinKi’s eyes were still wide open. A tears were flowing down his cheek at the sad scene. Baekhyun was with MinKi. He unknowingly join MinKi watched the movie. His eyes also were wide open with frowning faced when the scene of Elsa accidently hurting Anna with her power.

Eunji on the other hand was nid-nodding her head. The movie made her sleepy. She couldn’t get it how MinKi could still awake at this kind of movie. She groaned and rubbed her sleepy eyes with her fist. Baekhyun noticed it and watched her movement. She rested her head against the back seat as she folded her arms together against her stomach.

From the pose, Baekhyun could tell that she was cold. Feeling guilty of her uncomfortable pose of sleeping, he stood up.

“Where are you going hyung ?” MinKi asked, tugging the hem of Baekhyun’s t-shirt. Baekhyun smiled at him.

“Your sister is sleeping. I’m going to send her to her room” Baekhyun pointed at the sleeping Eunji with chin. MInKi turned his head towards his right. He nodded before releasing Baekhyun’s t-shirt.

Baekhyun went over to Eunji’s side and shook her lightly “Hey, wake up” The girl just groaned and pushed his hands away .

“Wake up. Go to your room” He whispered in her ear. Eunji shook her head and covered her face with her right arm, telling him not to disturb her. He sighed at the stubborn girl.

Without a word, he carefully placed an arm under the back of her knees and the other under her arms, hoisting her to his chest. To his surprise, the girl is lighter than he imagine. It was because she have such a chubby cheeks Eunji’s arms automatically hugged his neck as she rested her head against his chest. She was in unconscious state so didn’t noticed what she has done. Baekhyun was surprised at her action but he kept his cool.


Placing her on the bed, he unlinked her arms from his neck carefully so that he didn’t wake her up. Eunji turned her body to the right as her hand find something. Baekhyun grabbed one of her biggest plushie and placed it beside her. The girl’s arms went to hug the plushie.

“This is the second time I send you off to the bed” Baekhyun chuckled. He pulled up the blanket to her neck and sat on the edge of the bed, patting her arm lightly as he hummed a random song.

“But I like it....” He whispered “…because I love seeing your angel face sleeping peacefully” He smiled . With that, he stood up before turning off the light and walked out of the door to accompany MinKi in the living room.


Updated ^^

Fuh, finally finished this chapie. BaekJi from top to bottom . Hopes you guys enjoy . Oh ! And for LuRong shippers out there . I also wrote a special chapie about LuRong couple. I don't know if any of you curious about their relationship //shrug// whatever . Just wait for next saturday . Ppyong ! ^^ 

Thank for subscribe and upvote . And please , please , please leave a comment after you read . Beep