Eighteen

You're Annoying !!

 “Where’s the bus?” Hayoung sighed as she bounced on her toes lightly, looking from left to right continuously for any sight of a bus. She raised her sleeve a bit to look at her watch.

“It’s already seven. The bus was supposed to be here half an hour ago” She muttered to herself. It’s been an hour since she waited for the bus but none was passing by. Not even a taxi. Hayoung began to feel anxious. There’s no people around the area she went so she felt a bit scared since she was alone. 

Suddenly, droplets of water falling down from the sky as it hit the ground. Soon after, it was raining heavily and Hayoung made a few steps back to prevent the water drop hit her. Unfortunately for her, the sun goes down and she let out a loud groan.

“I should have join Namjoo unnie earlier” Hayoung whimpered, she looked around the area to search someone for help but there’s no one around that time. It sent shivers down to her spine as she thought about the dark. Gulping, she hugged herself, holding tightly into her arms while her eyes wondering around.

A tap on her shoulder made her yelped in surprise as she turned her body around. “Miss, do you need help--- Hayoung!”

“Sunbae…” Hayoung whispered and slowly curved into a wide smile. “Sunbae!” She chirmed

“Hayoung, what are you doing here alone?” Sehun put down his hoodie, revealing his already blonde hair –according to Baekhyun’s so-called fact: Most girls love guy with blonde hair- which is completely a lie, that Sehun dumbly believed.

“It’s dangerous. Where have you been?” He hissed, looking at the school uniform that Sehun could obviously conclude that she hasn’t go home yet.

“I went to the bookstore and was lack of time” Hayoung told in regret.

“Where’s your driver?”

“He can’t come fetch me because dad has to go somewhere” Hayoung pouted. Sehun blew his bang away from his eyes.

“You should have call someone, you friends? To come fetch you” He frowned

“I don’t want to burden them” She spoke softly that caused Sehun huffed in frustration.

“So now you say your driver and parents can’t fetch you because of work and you don’t want to call any of your friends to come help you because you don’t want to burden them. And now what?” Sehun said it all In one breath and raised an eyebrow to the girl.

“Molla. My house is far from here though” Hayoung pouted

“Okay here, how about you go to my house first then I will ask my driver to send you to your house?”

“No I don’t want to burden—“

“Will you stop with the burden thing? Or else you want me to leave you here in the middle of the dark with no one around” He said sternly causing Hayoung to pout.

“It’s scary”

“Glad you notice”

“But it’s raining, how are we going to—“

“My house is not too far from here. 5 minutes from here if we ran” Sehun shrugged as he started ping his sweater. Hayoung watched his movement as he come closer to put the sweater around her shoulder and pulled the hoodie up to cover her head.

“What are you doing?” Hayoung blinked in confusion.

“Do you want to get wet?”

“No”

“So don’t ever take off the sweater” Sehun took her bag from her hold and slung it over his shoulder.

“What about you?”

“I can manage. It’s not that bad anyway”

“But—“

“We are going to be late of you keep complaining here” Sehun sighed, taking her hand into his that caused him to blushed madly but manage to composed himself from squealing out loud.

“But you—“ Before the girl could complaint again, Sehun already pulled her into the rain and ran into the dark alley.

 

“Thank you for your help sunbae” Hayoung bowed ninety degree.

“That is the sixth times you say thank you” Sehun sighed

“I know. Sorry for troubling you”

“And that is the eighth”

“I’m sorry”

“Ninth”

“Seriously, are you going to keep counting” Hayoung raised her eyebrow in amusement

“You made me” Sehun chuckled. “Go inside and change into something warm okay?” He instructed and returned her schoolbag.

“Thanks for the clothes too. I will give it back to you tomorrow” Hayoung smiled, slinging the strap of the bag over her shoulder. They got wet from head to toe –especially Sehun- as soon as they arrived at Oh residence. Sehun lend his clothes to her while her school uniform is being dried by the maids. The sweater that only reach her mid-thighs somehow made him turn on because she showed most of her skin which he never saw. Fortunately, a maid lent one of her jeans to the girl.

“No need. You can keep it. It suits you perfectly anyway” He shrugged

“You think so? But this is yours. Are you trying to promote your clothes?” Hayoung asked playfully as she tilted her head to the side.

“You’re just too beautiful with anything you wear” Sehun blurted out. Hayoung blinked her eyes at his words.

“Oh thanks” Hayoung said awkwardly as she rubbed her arms. Sehun glanced at her and cleared up his throat.

“You must be cold. Go inside” He told and Hayoung nodded in response.

“Take care sunbae” Hayoung bowed once again, opened the gate and rushed in the house. As soon as she was out of his sight, his knees suddenly wobbled causing him to stumble backwards and leaned his back against the car.

“I talked to her, she went to my house, she wears my shirt, I sent her home, I—“

“Young master, we should go now” The butler bowed down his head.

Sehun snapped up his head in alarm and cried out. “Oh my god Mr. Jang! I forgot something”

“What is it young master?” The butler-Mr. Jang- blinked in confusion

“Phone number!”

“Phone number?”

“Yes phone number!”

“What phone number?”

“Her phone number!!”


 

Luhan slammed the mirror door opened, eyes wondering around the shop for someone.

To Luhan

I saw your girl in the convenience store near your house. I greeted her but she ignored me. The cashier said she already had her forth ramyeon cups. And I think this is the fifth, she just ordered another one. She looks miserable? 

The text message that he received from Xiumin made him rushed to a convenience store late at night. Forgetting about his beauty sleep and left the house with only a plain white shirt and short.

“You arrive” Xiumin approached him.

“Where is she?” Luhan panted, chest moving up and down in exhaustion. Xiumin looked at his right and pointed at the corner of the shop with his chin. Luhan’s eyes automatically followed the latter’s direction.

A girl with a pink hoodie was sitting alone at a stool with her back facing him. He sighed and stormed towards her before Xiumin could stop him.

“Chorong” He called, grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. The girl widened her eyes at his presence.

“What—“

“What are you doing here?” He asked with furrowed eyebrows. He noticed her slightly red nose and puffy eyes.

“I’m the one who supposed to ask that question” Chorong frowned. Luhan ignored her and scanned the number of empty ramyeon cups on her left.

“Are you crazy? How many have you eaten already?” 

“Why do you care?” She rolled her eyes and turned around again to continue her meal.

“Stop it”

“Go home” She slurped the noodles eagerly without looking at him.

“I said stop it”

“I said go home” She snapped

“Don’t make me force you” He warned but Chorong still ignored him. Without thinking, he grabbed the chopstick from her and threw the ramyeon cups away in the nearest bin. Chorong whipped her head at him and glared up at the poker face he puts on.

“I warned you already. Let’s go home” He grabbed her wrist but Chorong didn’t move, looking down at her shoes. “Chorong—“

“I met him” Chorong suddenly spoke but her voice is too soft that he couldn’t hear what she said.

“Pardon?”

“I met him” She repeated, louder this time and finally looked up at him as a tear already flowed down her cheek.

“Wha—you met him?!” Luhan shouted and Chorong sighed, nodding her head hesitantly. “What did he said? Did he do something to you?” Luhan pulled a stool next to her and sit beside her before cupping both of her cheeks to look at him. Chorong stayed silent as the tears didn’t stop flowing down. “Rong, answer me” He whispered

Chorong took a deep breath and spoke “He talked to me…like there’s nothing happened between us. He greeted me…like he always did when we were together. I was—“ She choked up before she could finish her sentences. Her eyes were wondering somewhere else as she didn’t dare to look at the person in front of her.

“Chorong…” He whispered her name.

“I was happy that he at least acknowledged me after we broke up… but, the way he acted like nothing happened hurts me. It feels like I’m the only one hurting here.” She sobbed and Luhan bring her head towards his chest for comfort.

“But I miss him Luhan. I want to hug him like I always did and hold him whenever I want like before. I know it sounds pathetic but I want it Luhan-ah. I want us to be back” Chorong sobbed louder, her shoulder moving up and down rapidly as she buried her fast on Luhan’s chest while crying. Luhan closed his eyes, her hair that at least could comfort her.

He was also hurt to hear her saying those words-- about missing another guy when she can miss him, wanting to be with another guy when she can have him. He’s heartbroken. Why she couldn’t just forgot that man.

“Let’s go home”


 

 The usual recess time happened again for Kai and Naeun. Both of them were at their usual place-the basketball hall- and as usual, Naeun would read the letters Kai received from his admirer like she always does

“This one is cute” Naeun giggled as she showed him the third letters she read. Kai just could chuckle and give her another letter to read.

“You enjoyed it too much” He stated. Naeun just grinned, tearing the envelope open and pulled out the letter. “Someone shall give you one” He said

“They should. I will surely read them”

“Of course” He clicked his tongue.

“Oh! She said you’re cute and y at the same time” Naeun chirmed and pointed at the ‘I love how you can be so cute and y at the same time’ words “Aww~ sweet” She cooed

Kai scrunched up his nose “I don’t like to be called cute”

“Why? You’re cute”

“I’m not” He rolled his eyes.

“Cutie Jongin doesn’t want to admit” Naeun and Kai glared at her.

“Stop it”

Naeun stuck out her tongue to mock him. Kai narrowed his eyes at her, reprimanding her to stop. “I think the word cute suits you perfectly. Don’t you think?” She blinked innocently

“You say it once again and you’re dead” He threatened

“Try me” She smirked

Before she knew it, she was already laughing hard on the floor like a mad girl while Kai hovered over her to tickle her sensitive part.

“Sto—stop it!” She shouted

“Not until you take back your word” Kai chuckled and continue tickling her waist.

“Bu—but I said hahahaha—the truth”

“I don’t like to be called cute” He stopped tickling her and placed both hands beside her head. Naeun breathed heavily and placed a hand on her chest that rose up and down rapidly.

“Yeah, you’re not cute. More than adorable” She laughed softly, earning a loud groan from Kai.

“I hate you”

“I hate you too” Naeun grinned and circled her arms around Kai’s neck. He chuckled as he placed a hand on her back before pulling her up with him.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Kai asked her as he helped her stood on her feet.

“A bit”

“Let’s go to the cafeteria then”

“Okay, your treat” She beamed and exit the hall before Kai could protest. He watched as the girl stopped on her track, turning around and stuck out her tongue at him. He could only chuckled at her childish behavior and quickly grabbed his bag to catch her up.  


“Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!” Bomi rushed towards the music room and slammed the door opened with a loud bang, causing Chanyeol who was playing the guitar jumped in surprise. Chanyeol turned around to see the panting Bomi approached him. He held his chest due to the shock he received, closing his eyes in relief as he didn’t get heart attack because of the girl.

“Oppa!” Bomi shouted, pulling a stool in front of Chanyeol and sat on it as she watched him taking a deep breath. He finally opened his eyes and glared at the girl in front of him

“Can’t you knock?” He hissed

“Sorry” She laughed sheepishly “But oppa—“

“What is it again this time? No, I don’t have more information about that owl guy and no I don’t want to stalk him just to know what he did on his free time.” Chanyeol lazily said and expected the girl to be pouting but instead, she just stared at him blankly.

After Chanyeol agreed on helping her getting D.O, she had been meeting him often and forced him to do weird thing just to get some information about D.O. The one that Chanyeol had mentioned which is-stalked him just to know what he did on his free time- was one of them. Chanyeol was actually getting frustrated with the cupid thing, but he had promise. As a man, he couldn’t break his promise.

“What?” He raised an eyebrow

“I wasn’t going to ask you any of that”

“Then what?” He whined in frustration. He put down his guitar on his side and sighed loudly.

Bomi looked on her right and left to check if someone in sight- which is obviously none because only both of them were in the music room- and leaned closer to him. Cupping the side of her face and whispered lowly to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol frowned when he couldn’t hear her voice clearly.

“Yah can you speak normally, there’s no one here anyway” He stated

“No. What if someone eavesdropping outside?”

“You watch too much drama” He snorted and Bomi hit his arm causing the latter to hiss in pain

“Yesterday” Bomi started and Chanyeol leaned closer in curios “I saw D.O with someone” Chanyeol blinked his eyes

“Is it a boy or girl?”

“Girl”

“W-who is it?”

“I don’t know” Bomi pouted a little “I can’t clearly see her face because she wasn’t facing me”

“Oh” Chanyeol reply blankly.

“But her skin is so pale. I can tell that she’s pretty, black hair that fall until her shoulder and average tall” Bomi described the girl and as memorized the figure. “Do you think she’s his girlfriend” She pouted even more and looked down on her swinging leg.

Chanyeol gulped

Yes, she is.

Chanyeol want to scream that words but seeing her sad expression and disappointed face, he held himself.

“Don’t think negative. I’m sure she’s just his friend. Best friend”

“Do best friend hold hand?” Bomi asked innocently

“O-of course. I did that too with my girl friends. The one I’m closest with”

“Really?”

“Yeah” He lied

“Okay, that makes sense” Bomi nodded slowly.

“But are you sure she isn’t his girlfriend. Does D.O have a girlfriend oppa?”

“What? That guy has a girlfriend. Don’t joke around with me Bomi-ah, no one like that satan” He flicked his hand and plastered an arrogant smirk

“Hey! I like him”

“I think you shall fix your brain for liking that guy” He snickered, earning a hard slap on his lap. Chanyeol screamed in pain as he rubbed his abused lap.

“I was just kidding!” He shouted and Bomi could only stick out her tongue at him.

“I’m going now” Bomi jumped down from the stool and fix her skirt.

“Where to?”

“I have to meet Eunji before she scolds me” She sighed and turned the doorknob “Bye oppa, see you later” Chanyeol gave her a small smile and waved his hand. After she completely exit the room, Chanyeol’s smile immediately disappeared.

He grabbed his hair in frustration as regret filled him.  

“I’m sorry”


Updated ^^

So sorry for the late update. I was really busy because of exam. Please don't force me to update because I feel burden. Thank you for waiting though. 

Thanks for upvoting, subscribe and comments. Please leave a comment after you read :)