One

You're Annoying !!

The alarm clock was making the noise song that Eunji hate the most . She sat up ruffled her already meesy hair in frustration . The time flew so fast for her even though she had more-than enough sleep . She threw the blanket off her body and glared at the innocent penguin-shaped alarm clock . She grab it furiously and opened the cover before pulling out the batteries out . After a lazy yawn , she get off her bed and kick the blanket off her body . Lazily walking towards the bathroom to clean up herself .

What a weird girl …

As she walked down the stairs while tying up her hair into pony tail , her parents greet her a good morning . She greeted back and pecked both’s cheeks before settling herself on one of the chair at the dining table .

“Excited for your first day of senior year ?” Her mother asked as she poured orange juice into her son , Minki’s glass

“What’s so special about being in senior year” She scoffed and snatched her 10 years old little brother’s toast that he had spread jam on . The boy pouted instead of arguing , knowing that his evil sister will win anyway . He grumply took another toast and spread the jam once again .

“It is special . Most of people get new experienced on their senior year . Right yeobo ?” Mrs.Jung smiled at her husband and he nodded in agreement before continue reading the newspaper .

“You know me omma , I don’t like being in any activities” Eunji told her mother and bite the toast . Her mother shook her head at her daughter’s laziness

“What am I going to do with you Eunji dear”

“Let her be omma , she will not going to get a boyfriend if she continue being like that” MinKi snickered and  stopped as soon as he saw her sister’s death glare .

“Eunji-yaa !!” Someone shouts from the living room . Eunji rolled her eyes at the familiar annoying voice , her best friend ,Bomi .

“Bomi’s here” Her parents smiled . Bomi happily jumping up and down while leading herself toward the dining room .

“Eunji !” She beamed gave Eunji a tight back hug causing the latter to choked on her food . “Omona ! Are you okay ?” Mrs.Jung quickly grabbed  a glass of water and gave ot to her poor daughter . Eunji drank it in one gulp as his mother rubbed her back up and down to calm her down . Eunji slammed the glass back on the table as she panted before glaring up at her flustered best friend .

“Sorry” Bomi mumbled and pouted cutely while playing with her finger as she look down her feet , avoiding Eunji’s glare .

“Lucky you’re my friend” Eunji muttered “Sit . I guess you must haven’t take your breakfast yet” She demand while looking up at Bomi . Bomi widened her eyes at the girl’s demand .

“Is it mean you forgive me ?” Bomi exclaimed .

“Sit before I change my mind” Before 2 second could pass , Bomi already placed herself beside Eunji while grinning like fool . Eunji shook her head and continue with her breakfast as Bomi joined too .

It’s been a routine for Bomi to take breakfast at Eunji’s house . Since Bomi is the only child and her parents were always busy with work , she spend most of her time at Eunji’s house . Being the only child is boring even though she got everything she wants . She’s a girl with diamonds surrounded after all . I mean rich .

Of course . The Jung family is rich too . That made the two become best friend since the Yoons –Bomi’s family- and the Jung are business partner .

“I can’t understand how you two could be BEST friends . Eunji noona is a completely opposite from your nice and kind hearted attitude , Bbom noona” MinKi stated as he bite his apple , munching happily while ignoring his sister’s glare .

“I don’t know . Fate bring us to be BEST friend . After all , she suit me well . I like to be her friend .. wait no . I LOVE IT !” She exclaimed as she threw her arms excitedly . Eunji rolled her eyes at her weird friend 

“Glad to hear that Bbom , Eunji is quite stubborn so bear with it.

“I don’t mind though . She’s cute  when she mad” Bomi giggled causing Eunji to glared at her but of course , Yoon Bomi didn’t notice it since she was busy talking with Mrs.Jung . Eunji sighed in defeat and shook her head as she join the conversation between her mother and her best friend .


“Aww~ look at that guy is staring at you again JiJi” Bomi said in awed as he looked at the genius guy in their class who sat far at the corner –staring at Eunji with his head on his palm .

Eunji is quite popular in her school - being the rich girl and pretty face with good voice everyone melt whenever they heard – she got many fanboys . But she never like any one of them , knowing their purpose . They just want her money and fame .

“So what ?” Eunji rolled her eyes , completely ignoring the guy and pull out her Ipod and earphone .

“Don’t ‘so what?’ me . I noticed he had his eyes on you for from last year Ji” Bomi told her

“And ?” Eunji raised an eyebrow , slightly not interest in the conversation

“You should try talking to him”

“Why ?”

“Maybe you two can get to know each other”

“Your point is ?”

“He likes you okay . Why can’t you noticed that” Bomi huffed in frustration . This friend of her never once interest in a guy or talking about them . She ignored all the letter and confession she got .

“Yeah whatever” Eunji snorted and rest his head on the table comfortably and closed her eyes . She decided to sleep a bit since she go to school too early .


“Ah ! I might get pimples if I ate too much nuts” Namjoo said as she touched her flawless face into the mirror .

“You won’t Namjoo . Stop with the mirror thingy . We are eating here . Gosh” Naeun rolled her eyes at her younger friend .

“Naeun unnie , you don’t how flawless is important to a girl . I have to be pretty for me to get a boyfriend” Namjoo told and arrogantly flip her hair . Hayoung giggled while Bomi snorted at her .

“Hey !” Namjoo was about to pretested when suddently the café became quite .

“Exo boys . Once again” Eunji mumbled boredly as she poked her food with the fork . Glancing at the front door to wait for the so called Exo boys to appeared . It’s not that she’s having interest in them but it’s funny how girls in school could drool just by looking at them. She placed her elbow on the table and rested her head on her palm .

“Oh my gosh ! They are coming ! They are coming !” Namjoo blabbered as she fixed her hair and skirt . Chorong shook her head before continue to sign some paper , she’s the vice-president anyway – a busy person.

“They are so damn gorgeous !” Namjoo squealed

“Isn’t your brother----“ Hayoung was about to finish her words but Namjoo cut her .

“Except my brother of course” She quickly said . Actually , one of the Exo boys is Namjoo’s big brother , Kim Joonmyeon or we called him Suho since he is a president . Yup ! Chorong is his helper but they didn’t talk much except for something important .

“Ohh~ Luhan sunbaenim is looking at you again unnie” Bomi squealed as she shook Chorong’s arm . Chorong stopped her work and glared at Bomi . Being too excited , she ignored her glare and nodded her head at Luhan , the Captain of the soccer team .

Chorong glanced at Luhan who had been staring at her . They stared at each other for a while until Chorong broke the eye contact .

“Geez , he must be so in love with you that he couldn’t even stop looking at you” Naeun said and shook her head .

“I know right . He had this HUGE crush on unnie since the second year “ Bomi beamed as she threw her arms in the air . “Unnie , you’re the luckiest person ever” Bomi told but he was completely being ignored by the ‘busy’ Chorong . Well , you can agree on Bomi since it’s truth .

Luhan is the most popular guy in Exo . He’s not only handsome , but also rich and good in sport especially soccer . The soccer lover is loved by every girl in the school and he even have his own fanclub along the the other Exo members . Every girl knew about Luhan has a crush on Chorong but they never give up on him until the boy date Chorong .

“Yeah , he even bought you a 100000 won necklace for your birthday” Hayoung said in jealousy as she pouted . Stabbing her food with her fork .

“Hayoungie , don’t play with food” Bomi said and Hayoung stop . Still pouting cutely .

Eunji who had been watching the boys movement getting bored and was about to look away when she caught one of them look at her . She frowned and tried to remember his name . Byun Baekhyun . Yup . That’s his name . The active boy along with Park Chanyeol . The MOST . ANNOYING . GUY . EVER  that Eunji meet .

He’s very hyper and Eunji question herself where he get the energy from . Eunji  doesn’t like how he stared at her everytime the pass by each other or met . He had this weird smile on his face everytime he saw her . Being annoyed at his stare , she broke the eye contact before continue eating her meal like nothing had happened .


“So , as you all know . You have to study hard to graduate unless you want to repeat your senior year ……” The teacher blabbered as he walked around the class . Holding a ‘weapon’ .

Everyone was hearing him while Eunji – being Eunji , instead of listening , she comfortably place her head on the table and covered her face with her textbook . Bomi tried to wake up but being stubborn as always , she won’t listen .

“Jung Eunji ! Out now !” Knowing that the teacher had caught her sleeping , she stood up and grumply leaving the class without a word .

“Now where should I sleep ? ” She sighed . She was told to stand in front of the class but Eunji never listened to her teachers . Instead , she walk around the school hall and searching a place to sit .

Oh ! The Library !

She thought as she made her way towards the school library . She entered quietly without the prefect knowing and tiptoed into it .

There was a seat at the corner where everyone couldn’t see her sleep . She tiredly walked towards the table , pulled out one of the chair before placed herself on it and put her head on the table . When she was about to dozed off , she heard a chair was pulled out in front of her . She didn’t have the intention to raised her head to see who it was and –for the second time- ready to closed her eyes again but was interrupted by a chukle .

“You know , library is not a place to sleep” The person said . Eunji lazily raised her head and narrowed her eyes at the person in front of him

“So what ?”

“You shouldn’t be here . Why aren’t you in class ?” The person asked causing Eunji to snorted

“Then , I’m asking the same question . Why are you here ? Aren’t you suppose to be in class ?” The person chuckled

“I ditch” He answered casually

“Wow . It’s a surprise for someone like you to ditch class . You look like a study-is-my-life guy” Eunji told , placing her head again on the table . Sighing lazily .

“You’re Jung Eunji right ?”

“Hm” Her eyes ready to close

“I’m Kim Jongdae . You can call me Chen” He introduced

“Yeah yeah , I know you . One of the Exo boys” Eunji stated

“You know us ? Are you a fan too ?” Eunji scoffed

“Puh-lease , I have better things to do”

“Oh. Sorry for disturbing your sleep Miss”

“Yeah , you should go . Now just let me sleep…” Yawn “…peacefully”

After a few minutes of staring at the girl , Chen placed her chin on the table . Looking at the adorable girl in front of her sleep like a baby .

“Jung Eunji . You’re interesting” 


Update ^^

Oh my god ! I already got votes before I update anything . Thank you soo muchie . HakHak . Well~ what do you think about the first chapie . Sorry if it's quite boring == . I just wrote what was in my mind . Bang !