seven

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Name?" The staff asked. Ha Eun  quickly snapped out of her thoughts. "Jung Ha Eun." The staff gave her the number of her room, the keys and finally a blank name tag. "What was your name again?"

"Ha-"

"Ashley." Sunmi cuts in. "Ashley Jung, please." Her friend smiled. The staff raised her eyebrow, but Ha Eun gave her a quick nod. She wrote Ashley and passed her the name tag. "Thank you."

While waiting for Sunmi and Yunhee to register, Ha Eun took the chance to observe her surroundings. While doing so, she remembered leaving Taehyung earlier. Am I being cruel to him? But he was the one who volunteered-

"Ouch!" Ha Eun nearly lose her balance when she tripped over something hard. She rubbed her leg repeatedly, trying to ease the pain.

"Watch it! You almost ruined my expensive bag!" The owner of the bag yelled, startling Ha Eun. She was a girl. A beautiful girl. Judging from the way she dressed, she can tell that the girl came from a well off family. Her theory was confirmed when she took off her sunglasses.

Shim Sohee? Shim Sohee was in the same year as her, but in different class. She was in the daughter of a famous businessman and one of the prettiest girls around. Those were some reasons why the other girls don’t like her.

"Are you going to be responsible if my bag got damaged?" Sohee's voice took Ha Eun out of her thoughts. She flipped her hair to the side looking annoyed. Yup, another reason was her attitude.  

"Sorry." Ha Eun replied, still rubbing her leg when she walked away. She knew better not to get into anymore trouble. Besides, the pain was still there. I need to find some ointment. Perhaps Sunmi kept one in her bag.

What she didn’t know was how Sohee looked at her. 

 

 

"Jung Ha Eun?" A unfamiliar male voice made me jump, especially since he said my name out loud.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter