thirty three

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The school bell rang vigorously, signaling that school has ended for the day. Students disperse everywhere, each going towards their next destination.

The Bangtan Boys spent the next two hours sweating off in training. Mr. Choi watches from the side line and occasionally telling them a few pointers. The match will be in less than two weeks and they were shaping up for the big game.

Jin dribbles with flawless footwork, passing by two players at once. He faked to the left and passed the ball to Namjoon. He kicked the ball far enough to reach Junghwan. The latter received it and aimed towards the goal. "Aish!" He missed. Sanghyuk the goalkeeper takes the ball and threw it back into the field.

The ball flew to Taehyung's side. Yoongi and Kangjun quickly surround him to block his further attempt.

Taehyung kicked the ball backwards and gave it to Yunyoung, freely moving away from his opponents. He retrieved the ball back and shoots a goal.

Mr. Choi ends the game with a whistle blow. "You've worked hard."

While everyone heads to the locker room, Jin reroutes towards the school building. "Jin! Where are you going?"

"Home. See you tomorrow!" Jin waved goodbye. "He seems busy these days." Junghwan commented, placing himself next to Yunyoung. The boys entered the locker room noisily, getting ready to hit the showers. "Of course he is. He's been spending time with Ha Eun noona."

"I heard that they used to date each other. Wait, did they get back together?"

"I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter