twenty nine

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  

 He opened the bottle and passed it to Ha Eun. “Thank you.” Ha Eun replied. Taehyung was not satisfied by her weak voice. The color of her skin has returned, only her energy has yet to fully recover. “Are you okay?”

Ha Eun nodded. “I’m feeling better now. It’s just that… I’m claustrophobic.”

“What are you doing in the janitor's? How did you get in there?”

"That..." Ha Eun's voice trailed. She had no idea either. All she remembers was walking back to class, out and woke up in total darkness. And the flashbacks… "I don't remember..."

Taehyung stared at her intensely. He did recall finding her in a vulnerable state. 'I was wrong, I was wrong' was all she repeated out of consciousness. It seems she had a bad dream or something happened to her before. Either way, it made him curious. But if she chose not to tell him...

 

 

This is uncomfortable. I kept my head down, trying not to notice his presence. Why is he following me? I slowed down my pace, turning my head slightly to my back. Taehyung was a few steps apart with his hands in his pocket. Aish.

"You don't have to follow me. I'm fine."

I continue walking. But I could still hear his footsteps. Slow but steady. What is up with this guy?!

I stopped abruptly, turning around for the second time. "Just walk." Taehyung flashed his killer smile. Obviously he wasn't threatened by my glare. This guy really knows how to tick me off.

"Ha Eun!" I saw Sunmi up ahead, waving at me while Hoseok standing next to him. He motioned us towards the Bangtan Boys' table. I replied with a smile. Do I look fine? I can't let them know about earlier. With a quick glance at the mirror, I fix my appearance not to look messy.

"Where were you? You skipped a class. I was worried, you know?" Sunmi threw questions as soon as I took seat in front of her. Of all the empty seats, why does it have to be next to me? Taehyung casually occupy the seat. "Don't tell me, you're with Taehyung?" Sunmi asked in a teasing manner. Cut it out! "No. I fell asleep in the library. Sorry." I lied, hoping that it would cut her interrogation short. Once Sunmi gets into detective mode, nothing goes out of her reach. I lifted my gaze slightly, only to see Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter