forty two

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Welcome, folks. We're broadcasting from the national stadium for Korean Junior League. I am Im Yoohwan,"

"And I'm Seo Junsu." The two announcers. greeted the audience with a respectful bow. "Korean Junior League hosts the annual soccer tournament with schools participating from all over Korea. We're now down to the final match between Seoul High School and Busan's very own Kyungnam High School. Who will take the crown this year?" The question spiked up the anticipation in the stadium. Audience called out the names of their favorite teams continuously.

"Here's the moment you've been waiting for. Let's welcome the first team, Busan Warriors!" Following the cue, a team of twelve members in blue jerseys came out in two straight lines. They greet the audiences with cheerful smiles and bright expressions. The announcers continue to share their acheivements as the defending champion for three years in a row. "Up next is their opponent, Bangtan Boys from Seoul High School!" The crowd cheered with the appearances of the Bangtan Boys. They wore their black and yellow jersey. Chanwoo and Yoongi were busy throwing hearts and winks at the female audiences or fan service as they would like to call it.

Taehyung walks calmly alongside his team members. His eyes wandered around, searching for her presence among the crowd. At last, he spotted her sitting with her friend on the third row. She noticed him looking at her and cheered him with a smile.

 

 

The stadium is getting loud with the ongoing cheers. Sunmi blew a kiss for Hoseok and mouthed 'fighting'. Ha Eun did the same for Jin, minus the flying kiss part. Just then, her gaze set on Taehyung who was looking at her as well. "You can do it," She mouthed. The boy responded with a smile. His glasses was taken off prior to the game, returning to his usual appearance. This is the first time she saw him in his team uniform and to be honest, he looks admirable.

"The two leaders are greeting each other officially; Kim Namjoon from Bangtan Boys and Jung Yonghwa from Busan Warriors. It's rare to see two top teams meeting up at the finals. I got a feeling this is going to be an interesting match."

"You got it, Junsu-ssi. Each team has a fair chance against each other. It's going to be hard predicting the winner. An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter