forty four

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ha Eun watched the game with full concentration. Jin has taken over the ball and he was going towards the goal.

"Kim Seokjin just went over two players, Lee Jaejin and Choi Minhwan. His skills are remarkable, but Lee Jungshin and Jung Daehyun are up ahead." Ha Eun glanced at Sunmi next to him. The girl was biting her nails, watching nervously without losing focus. The game was pretty intense.

"Kim Seokjin sent the ball to Jung Hoseok. Kim Himchan almost got him but oh, he passes the ball back to Kim Seokjin. I have to say, he shouldn't have done that."

The announcer was right. With the ball back to Jin, the opponents are blocking his path. The crowd grew anxious, so does Ha Eun. There's still one minute left on the clock. This is their last chance to score a goal. Please, please, please...

"This is it, folks. Jung Daehyun came forward and- Oh! What is this?" Ha Eun watched Jin suddenly kicks the ball up in the air. The ball came back down and...

"Oh my goodness! Did you see that?"

 

 

In a split second Jin hit the ball with his head, sending the ball away. Daehyun and the others were shocked, since what he did was totally unexpected. The ball landed on Taehyung's chest and he shifted it to his feet.

With one kick, he nailed it.

"Goal!!!" The crowd went wild. The digits turned to zero, ending the game significantly. "That was incredible! Kim Seokjin turned himself into bait, leaving Kim Taehyung open and let him score the winning goal!"

"With this, Bangtan Boys of Seoul High School just made themselves as this year's champion! Congratulations!"

"We did it!" The Bangtan Boys gathered and e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter