nine

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The morning slot was based on one purpose only; breaking the ice. Minus me, Sohee, Yoongi and Jin; the other members were completely strangers to us. To me at least. Also excluding Sohee, they were quite friendly.

For example, Haera from Incheon Girls' High School shared the same hobby as I am; reading. Jackson Wang, a transfer student from Hong Kong doesn't stop showing off his 'awesomeness' to everyone. He went ecstatic when he found out we're both fluent English speakers. He has good humors though.

The facilitators decided to let us rest a bit early. Thank God, I am starving already.

I haven't seen my brother and the rest yet, but we have the opportunity during lunch anyways.

 

 

"Oh my god." The words escaped my mouth as soon as I see the people lining up for the food. That's a long queue!

"Ashley!" I turned around. Hoseok and Sunmi waved at me. Hoseok carried an extra tray, meaning that he picked up my share for me. "Thanks, oppa! You're a lifesaver." I hugged his neck, careful enough not to drop the trays in process. We were about to join my cousins when Taehyung put himself in front of me. "Hi, Ashley. Remember me?"

As much as I would love to win the bet, this is way more important. Nobody comes between me and my food.

"No, I don't. What's your name again?"

I swear I saw his jaw dropped hearing that. It was written all over his face. As if he was saying, "You forgot who I am? Me? The irresistible Kim Taehyung?" Well, I tried very hard not to laugh at his face. Yoongi already did the honours for me.

"It's me, Taehyung. We met at your cousin's house the other day." He sounded so desperate. Or was it just me?

"Sorry. My friend is waiting for me. I got to go." I replied, walking past him, Yoongi and Namjoon. I could feel his stare on my back but I chose to ignore it. I'm not making this easy for you, Kim Taehyung. This is the best way to lose him for now.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" I spoke. Jin lifted his face and rather puzzled to see me. Well, I did say no to his invitation earlier.

I anxiously waited for his answer. Of course, they were staring at us. Particularly, him. "Uh... I guess I'll go find another spot-"

"No, that's okay." He grabbed my wrist. My heart skipped a beat from the sudden contact. Uh oh. I felt heat rushing to my cheeks. He assured me with a warm smile. "Just stay."

 

 

"Uh... Taehyung?" Yoongi waved his hand in front of Taehyung. His expression was readable. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter