twenty five

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung coughed a few times. Who knew a girl would have a huge collection of books kept in her room? Did he mention the word huge? The bookshelf was taller than him, which makes him wonder how shorter Ha Eun can reach for the highest one. Plus, the number of books was more than fifty. He estimated. 

After he agreed to be the one day slave, Ha Eun decided that Saturday was the day to clean her room. She called him first thing in the morning, which he regretted later on. She made him reorganize her things, starting with her books.  

He finished taking down the books. The books were stacked on the floor, leaving the empty shelves to be dusted. “Dust it properly. Don’t let it fall on the books.” Ha Eun commanded.

Pft. This is like detention in library. This .

“You’re supposed to dust it in one way. Like this.” Ha Eun took the dusting feather from the latter’s hand, demonstrating the method to him. Taehyung crossed his arms while mentally scolding himself. Why did I agree to this?

The feather duster fell to the floor. Ha Eun stopped her action. She started rubbing her right eye repeatedly.

He knew. Dust got caught in her eyes. “Let me see.” Taehyung turned her body to face him. “Stay still!”

“But it hurts…” Ha Eun whined softly. “It’ll only take a second. Don’t move.” Taehyung repeated, gently this time. Once. Twice. He gave a blow into her right eye. There.

A drop of tear fell on her cheek, removing the dust from her eye. She blinks a few times, finally relieved from the stinging sensation.

Taehyung's breathing suddenly went abnormal. He didn’t notice it until he removed her glasses. It was as if the person was standing in front of him.

Ashley...

She resembles her.

Ha Eun lifted her gaze, only to find Taehyung staring at her. His eyes seem different as they met her pair of brown eyes. She couldn’t find the right word to describe them. The pupils dilate? His eyes went sparkling? Either way, they were trying to find something in her.

Uh oh. She realized. Ha Eun tears her gaze away first. The silence still lingers. Taehyung failed to neglect his d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter