thirty nine

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ready, go!" Cue to Yunyoung's timer, Junghwan and Yoongi started munching on the food served in front of them. Chanwoo, Hoseok, Jin as well as everyone else immersed themselves in watching the duel. Junghwan steadily shoves the buns into his mouth one by one, but Yoongi also eats well. They aren't going down without a fight.

"Slow down! You're going to choke!" Sunmi watched them nervously, biting her fingernail while at it. Their cheeks are swollen containing all the food. At a glance, they looked like Alvin and The Chipmunks who went into Dave's house for the first time and discovered the food he kept. Namjoon watched from the sidelines, neither showing interest or disliking it. Boys will be boys.

Junghwan was on the roll. Two buns left for him, while Yoongi has three. He was this close to winning. The Bangtan Boys are cheering on them hard...

And suddenly they go silent.

None of them moved a muscle. In fact, their eyes were fixated at one side. Junghwan took notice of that first. He turned his gaze towards the direction. That's when his jaw dropped.

Yoongi stopped too. "What are you looking at-" and he squealed. In horror. "Kim Taehyung!"

 

 

The weather feels so nice. Ha Eun inhaled the fresh air. The view from the rooftop was breathtaking. She did not notice that before. The rooftop was the place where she got exposed by Sohee and the place that reminds her of her past misery.

Being the present Ha Eun is harder than before. She finally embraced herself and so does everyone else. She was the centre of attention. It was flattering but aso tiring. Somehow, she found the rooftop as the right place for her escapade. Maybe I should come here more often...

Sound of footsteps interrupted her thoughts. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Zero. She waited for a voice. But none. Curious, slowly she turns around to face the person.

"Hi,"

 

 

Earlier that day.

She greeted everyone with a frown. Sohee ignored every passerby as she continues to hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter