three

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"If you can make me, Kim Taehyung, fall for you, you win."

"Same goes to you. In a month."

"It's a deal then."

I ruffled my hair in frustration. Reading my favorite book can’t take him off of my mind, so I put it aside. Why did you say that? Next time, think before you act! “What am I going to do now? I’m in deep trouble...” I landed myself on the bed.And then I got back up. A light bulb popped up above my head. Oppa!

Tok! Tok! Tok! “Oppa! Are you inside?” I tried my luck and turned the doorknob. There he was, lounging on his bed with his guitar. I took an empty spot beside him. "I don't know what to do. Oppa, help me..." I pouted, being cute as much as possible. If anyone can come up with an idea, that would be Hoseok.

"Okay." He put his guitar down and turned to face her. "What can I do for my sister?"

I played with my fingers. "How can I win the bet?"

"Easy. Make him fall for you."

"Oppa!" He smirked. I crossed my arms. "I warned you. Of course, he likes pretty girls and he's even irresistible himself. He could charm you and before you know it, you're head over heels for him." Hoseok's words sink in my thoughts. I could picture that Kim Taehyung flirting with me. Putting his arms around me, whispering romantic lines, pouting his lips to kiss...

"Ew! Gross!" I cringed.

Hoseok laughed.

 

 

"Ha Eun baby..." Hoseok pouted his lips to Ha Eun. He knew how much his sister hated skinship. A lot. And he enjoys teasing her about it.

"Stop it, oppa!" Ha Eun ran down the stairs, trying to get away from Hoseok. "Hojun, save me!" She took cover behind their little brother who was watching the television. He watched his brother and sister running around the sofa. Aigoo... The thirteen year old boy sighed.

Hojun turned off the television. "What's wrong?" Hoseok stopped chasing and Ha Eun stopped running. “Aren’t you watching?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter