twenty eight

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : I changed my mind. Here's the next chapter. As long as the Internet does not get jammed again. So, double update for today. Enjoy! - blue_fairy

 

Free periods are the best. It’s the one time where he didn’t have to think about study or going to practice. It’s like the time was given to spend for him. He continued walking, and then suddenly he stopped. He was standing in front of the library. He’s not the type to go to such places. Why am I here?

His feet brought him further. As he steps in, he remembered how it looked like in the first place. By any chance, is she here? He wandered around, searching for her usual spot.

“Is that Kim Taehyung?”

“What is he doing here? I thought he doesn’t come to the library…” Taehyung ignored the whispers and murmurs. Only one or two met his glare.

Finally he came to her usual spot. But she’s not there. Is she not studying? He thought that’s what she does. She’s a nerd after all. He planted the thought in his mind, but somehow it wasn’t comforting. Tsk  “What the heck? Where did she go?”

The stares continue to irk him even after he exits the library. What? Am I not allowed to? He scoffed, hating the judgemental looks they gave earlier. There's still thirty five minutes left, he checked his watch. He had nothing better to do. Maybe I should head back to class. He decided.

"Hyung! Don't forget to take the shirt!"

Ah. I forgot. Yunyoung had returned his shirt late, putting it inside his locker instead of giving it to him in person. He quickly changes his course to the locker room, making a detour through the stairway.

The stairway is the shortest route, but it is also unlikeable in a way. The corridors lack of lig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter