twenty six

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday comes.

“I’m hungry. What do you want to eat?” Taehyung spoke while putting chewing gum into his mouth. Two girls passes by, getting excited as the boy winks at them. Tsk. Jealousy emerges, but she got used to it. She has to anyway.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Taehyung put one arm around her shoulders. Ha Eun turns to him with a grin. “Nice try. Go get it yourself.”

Taehyung frowned as she shoved his hand away.

The sight was nothing new at first. In the morning, Taehyung came and greeted Ha Eun normally. Normally; as in no arguing or sarcasm in between. They weren’t treating each other as enemies, but not so friendly either. When he tells her to do something, she did not resist it strongly. Instead, she replied with either saying ‘hmm’ or ‘later’. And he didn’t get agitated because of it.

Odd. Strange. That’s what the rest of the team thinks.

But as time flies, none of that concerns anymore. Because that’s the way Taehyung and Ha Eun are.   

Her knuckles are turning white. Her anger is rising every second. How can nerds like her get to sit over there?  Sohee stomped beneath the table. She lost Taehyung to Ashley at the summer camp, now she’s losing to her? How dare she!

I’ll get you for this, Jung Ha Eun.

 

 

“I think they reconciled.” Yoongi whispers to Namjoon. “Who?”

“Them.” He replied, glancing to Ha Eun and Taehyung who were sitting across the room. “Things are starting to turn around, don’t you think? It's a good thing I helped them.” Yoongi chirped. Namjoon blew a raspberry. Yoongi is always like this.

“Just eat.” 

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter