thirty one

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Things changed drastically after Sohee exposed Ha Eun to Taehyung. It's a given that Taehyung shuts himself completely. He skipped soccer training for days, causing the coach to flip.

"What are we going to do, hyung?" Chanwoo asked bluntly. The Bangtan Boys gathered at their usual spot. They only found out about Ha Eun’s double identity after Taehyung went missing in action. Today is the fifth day and the final game is only three weeks away.

"Aish! If that guy keeps this up, we're going to mess up, we're gonna lose the cup, I can't keep my face up-"

"Whoa, whoa! Calm down, Rap Monster." Yoongi grabbed Namjoon's shoulder. The rest of them chose to kept their mouth shut, knowing that when the leader starts rapping (literally) would mean he's furious. Other than Yoongi, no one would dare to speak. Namjoon deeply sighed. "Alright. I'll go talk to him." He announced.

Hoseok glanced at Jin sitting at the end. He looks disturbed. He knew, Jin must have something to do with it. His gut says so. Their eyes met briefly and Jin looks away. He knew. Hoseok pressed his lips firmly.

 

 

One Republic's Apologize echoes within the living room. The big space has no effect at him. He felt empty.

"Is this true?" His voice was shaky, struck by the scene right in front of him. Ha Eun did not answer. She dropped her face low. Why is she unable to look at him in the eye? She's not the sassy Ha Eun he used to know. "Answer me!"

She flinched. He saw her nodding. Oh god... He didn't see it coming. She fooled him. He fell for her lies. If it wasn’t for the message he received asking him to come to the rooftop, he would still be… How dumb he is.

He clenched his teeth. "I can't believe you were that low." Her tears were already running down her cheeks. Seeing her like that wavers him, but no. He won't be shaken anymore.

"Don't come in front of me again. I hate you."

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong! Taehyung rose from the couch. The banging sound was loud. Too loud. "Kim Taehyung! If you don't open this door in three seconds I'm going to kick you out of the team! One! Two! Thr-"

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter