one

Me & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The school field came to life with voices. The audiences were busy rooting for their favorite teams. The said teams were doing the best to defend their zone. The players in blue jerseys represent Cheongju High School, going up against the boys of Seoul High School.

"The ball was now taken by the Seoul team. The Cheongju still attempts to get their hands on the ball, but so far no luck." The first commentator reported his observation to the crowd.

The crowd is going wild. There was two minutes left in the game. The cheers are getting louder.

"V! V! V!"

"J-Hope! J-Hope! J-Hope!"

"Go Bangtan Boys!" The cheerleaders performed their routine at the edge of the soccer field.

Hoseok, also known as J-Hope in black jersey brought the ball forward. He passed it to Namjoon. Namjoon, the team leader surpassed two opponents and passed the ball back to Hoseok.

"30 seconds left. Both teams have tied it down to 2-2. Can the Seoul team do it?" The second commentator ended his comment with a question, raising the suspense. The audiences waited anxiously for their next move.

"V!" Taehyung turned back. The ball came to him. He kicked it hard until it flew straight into their opponent's goal post.

"Goal!!" Everyone cheered. The loud cheers echoed, celebrating their new victory.

"There you have it, folks. Seoul's very own star player, Kim Taehyung brought their team to victory. Seoul High School won by scoring 3-2 points, thus securing the last spot in the finals. Congratulations, Bangtan Boys!"

"Who are we?"

"Bangtan!"

"Who are we?"

"Bangtan!"

"Bangtan..."

"We are bulletproof!" The players chanted after Namjoon. Yoongi raised the trophy high proudly. The others brought Taehyung and Hoseok up to their shoulders.

The Bangtan Boys did it again. They won.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter