{ A c c i d e n t }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
“Oppa, I heard you’ve got your off day tomorrow” Tiffany squeaked on the other line “Maybe me and you could go out or something.”
“Tiff I can’t.” JaeJoong firmly replied looking back at the table. “I’m going out with the group tomorrow” he lied
“But Oppa, remember you left me here and ran away with that-that-Mia. So you owe me.” Tiffany whined
“But—”
“I’ll bring Donghae too! I hear he’s free too, you know, For Mia. I want you all to myself”
“Donghae?!”
“It will be like a double date! Okay, pick me up at 8. Gotta go!” she hung up and JaeJoong walked lifelessly back to table.
“Jae, what’s up?” Yunho asked.
“Tiffany asked me to go out tomorrow.” He replied
“Okay then…we’re free tomorrow so it’s fine.”
“Invited Mia too…”
Mia’s mouth fell open, why would Tiffany invite her when JaeJoong left Tiffany because of Mia?
“Me? Why?” she asked
“Donghae’s coming.” JaeJoong then stood up and walked into his room. TVXQ eyes followed his figure and when it disappeared, they started to talk.
“Mia ssi, does Donghae like you?” Changmin asked
“Oh I—”
“I think he does, otherwise…why would hyung be so upset about it?” Yoochun pointed out.
“That’s true…” Junsu agreed, Mia left the table to spend some time thinking of what just happened, Yoochun, Junsu, Yunho and Changmin huddled together.
“I’ve got an idea!”Junsu cheered
“What is it hyung?” Changmin asked
Mia opened her window and looked out of the balcony right after she took her medicine. Was she just being paranoid? Or is that Tiffany really invited her for friendly reasons? Many questions still puzzled her. JaeJoong also looked out of his window and took in a big inhale of fresh air to clear his head. It wasn’t his head that only needs clearing, his heart too. JaeJoong was becoming more and more confused of his feelings towards Tiffany and Mia. He doesn’t know Mia that well but there was something about her that makes him open up; release the things that makes him Kim JaeJoong. Not Hero JaeJoong, but he knew he would have to choose.
“That’s a great idea!” Yunho whispered
“So… the plans on the go?” Junsu asked
“Starting tomorrow” Yoochun and Changmin chorused. They nodded evilly at their fool proof plan.

-

JaeJoong and Mia rode off to pick up Tiffany ready for their double date. Mia sat in the back seat and Tiffany sat in the front next to Jae.
“Hey Oppa!” Tiffany greeted and kissed him the cheek; he cringed when realizing that Mia was seeing it.
“Oh hi Mia! Donghae said that he’ll meet us at the destination.” Tiffany smiled.
“Tiff, where is the destination?” JaeJoong asked
“Seoul’s Everland Park!”
Mia’s eyes widened. She was not allowed rides as it can be a cause of an unexpected heart failure. The car drove on and reached its destination, Everland. Mia could see Donghae’s figure waiting for them by the gate. The three of them exited the car and Tiffany took Jae’s hand in an instant, not even leaving him a second to fix his disguise. Donghae ran up towards Mia
“Mia! Glad you made it!” Donghae cheered a little bit muffled by the scarf covering his lips.
“Me too!” Mia lied; she was not the least happy seeing JaeJoong with another girl or being a third wheel.
“Let’s go!”
“Umm, Donghae, Jae and I are going to split, we have our own plan…bye!” Tiffany spoke and walked ahead.
“Split?! They’re going to split?! THIS WASN’T PART OF THE PLAN!” Junsu bellowed form inside the house and made the birds fly from the balcony. He quickly called JaeJoong.
“Hello?” Jae answered
“Hyung! Umm… Keep an eye on Mia.” Junsu tried to say the words right enough to prevent them from getting busted.
“Waeyo?”
“Because… you know Donghae. The playboy.” Junsu nervously chuckled
“What? Okay fine” JaeJoong hung up and dragged Tiffany close to where Donghae and Mia were heading, right now they were playing in the arcade.
“Oh that bear is so cute!” Mia jumped up in down at the sight of the very adorable–not to mention big, fluffy and cuddly- ham taro stuffed toy. Mia’s eyes glistened.
“You want it?” Donghae asked and Mia nodded unconsciously not moving from her spot.
“Sir, one game.” He said and the Ahjussi gave him five hoops to shoot into those hoola hoola dolls. Donghae got them all in one go and got the ham taro toy as a prize. Mia couldn’t keep her eyes off of it and didn’t notice Donghae. The Ahjussi’s hand took out the toy and Mia’s thoughts were interrupted.
“Ahjussi! Where are you—” her eyes bulged out when he handed the toy to Donghae. Donghae then gave it to Mia.
“Aaaww! Thank you so much Donghae!” she squealed. Mia was so happy that she hugged Donghae. JaeJoong lost all attention from the mini game and tried to calm himself down. Now he was infuriated at Mia, why would she take the initiative to hug him?!
“Glad you like it!” he smiled. Mia and Donghae walked to a cotton candy stall and bought some with JaeJoong and Tiffany unknowingly following them.
“Aaww, I can’t hold it… Mr. puffy here is too big…aren’t you Mr. puffy?” Mia talked to the stuffed toy and Donghae laughed at her cuteness. Donghae took the cotton candy in a bag and pinched a bit then held it out in front of Mia’s mouth. “Say aaahh” Mia opened her lips a little awkwardly and Donghae nipped the cotton candy inside . Mia felt the candy melt on her tongue and the sweetness engulfed her taste buds.
“Mmm… so nice!” she squealed once more and Donghae smiled. He kept on feeding her while walking to god knows where.
“Tiffany, come on!” JaeJoong ordered
“What’s the hurry? Were supposed to have couple time!” she pouted
While Tiffany and JaeJoong were walking through the small part of the arcade one Ahjumma walked past them and pointed to Donghae and Mia.
“Aren’t they just the cutest couple? God bless them” she smiled dearly admiring the ‘love’ between Mia and Donghae. JaeJoong knew that he was jealous; he already admitted it to himself…but why now? Why Donghae? And to make matters worse, Tiffany was not the dumpee type.
‘cutest couple my ’ he thought
“Omo! Look Mia ssi… photo booth!” Donghae pushed Mia inside and closed the curtain. They inserted a coin and posed in all sorts of positions. Of course, Donghae was an expert since they get their picture taken almost every day. *Flash* Mia was preparing to pose for a second one and turned her head to the side to face Donghae, however Donghae did the same to face Mia and their lips slightly grazed on each other. Mia’s eyes widened and froze into place; Donghae was startled too but didn’t pull out since Mia didn’t either. The flash was too bright for Mia’s eyes and she reluctantly closed it, Donghae did too and for the next few shots, they were caught kissing.
~Please wait while the machine processes your photos, thank you for using Everland photo booth~ the machine said and the both of them pulled away and went outside the stall waiting for the turnout. Finally, the machine printed out the pictures and Mia’s heart pounded with her eyes widening. The first photo was okay but the rest was a little disturbing. There were five shots exactly and four of them were the same… the accidental kissing spree.
“I-I-I’m sorry Mia ssi, it was an accident…” Donghae excused
“It’s okay, I know it was… let’s keep this to ourselves okay?” Mia nodded and looked at the photos once again. She never thought that time would just stop like that… Mia just didn’t expect it to be with Donghae.
“MIA!” Tiffany screamed and ran over to her followed by JaeJoong, Mia nearly shoved the pictures inside her bag but Tiffany grabbed them.
“What’s this huh? Oh my god!” Tiffany shuffled through the pictures and saw then kissing. “Donghae ah! This is so sweet! Why can’t we do something like this Oppa?”
JaeJoong took the photos from her hands and angrily looked at each of them then at Mia who was avoiding his gaze no matter what.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~You never know
When everything’s about to change
Just another day
Started out like any other
Just another girl
Who took my breath away
Then she turned around
She took me down and
Just another day that I
Had the best day of my life~

~Jesse McCartney~

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

AngelAini: I know! Exciting?

Azn14: LOL you’re like ricepower.. ahaha.

Myap611: yeah, don’t worry love. It’s only a fanfic. ^^

RicePower: LOL… How did I know that? Let me think… now you want Candyfloss neh?

Nwurkygurl: Nakakakilig bah? HAHA! Ou nmn noh, nagtatagalog ako. ate mo ko?

Truly Yours,
Tammy

All Rights reserved.2009.