{ T h e T r u t h } [Happy Ending Part 1]

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
So sorry for the SUPER late update!
[Notes at the bottom]
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Applause.

Screaming.

Red Balloons.

Standing Ovation.

Was given to TVXQ as they stepped onto the stage, they were programmed to sing a song then an interview would be done right after. It was like a huge blow of wind has hit them, seeping though their well built bodies as they heard the loud screams of their beloved fans. It was making their mission so much harder to do, what were they supposed to think? Everyone knows that not all fans can be understanding, some can turn into the complete opposite in a split second and can result to some horrible things.
“Let’s just hope this’ll go well” Yunho whispered to the members as they formed into their positions.
Music stared to play, the smooth piano and the breathtaking orchestra, all was needed was their voices to make the harmony more heavenly.
“I hope you can hear this Mia…” JaeJoong whispered to himself and cupped the blue rose pinned to his suit thinking of the woman that provided it to him.

~As the sun sets
By following the lights
That turns on one by one
I’m going to you~ [Picture of You – DBSK]

DBSK sang their hearts out with one girl on their minds; everyone can feel the passion in their voices because it was full of fervour with a hint of longing. Some fans were driven to tears and some were close to it, nobody would’ve thought that one girl caused all of this.

The question is… was that girl listening?

“Wow! That song was amazing; I mean I’ve heard it millions of times but that one performance was breathtaking!” The MC exclaimed “was there a reason why it was so spectacular?” everyone of TVXQ stiffened at the question.
“Uumm, well, we only sang our hearts out there like we always do and I guess this one was full of energy.” Junsu smiled at the MC convincingly enough to stall the show.

-

Mia walked downstairs slowly all dressed up… to go outside maybe?
“Oh, Honey? Where are you going?” her mother asked as she caught a glimpse of Mia’s good appearance while stirring some dinner over miniature fire.
Mia looked at her gracefully “I’m going over to—college, and then I’ll go straight to the hospital.”
“Hospital? Why? Are you hurt?” her mother wondered
“No mom, I’m fine, I just need a new set of pills and a drop out letter.” She muttered
Her mother nodded then flinched in realization “Drop out letter?”
“I’m quitting college. I’ll just stay here with you—spend my last days with you and dad.”
“Stop saying that Mia! You stop it!” her mother near enough yelled and Mia twitched at her mother’s voice. “Don’t treat something like that so lightly, do you have any idea how much my heart is aching hearing you say that… hearing you say that you’re going to die, mentioning about your last days… Mia! I’m your mother, I’m not superwoman. Don’t think that because I know your situation that I’ll be so dense about this. If I can’t accept it, then how can you?!” She took a deep breath “Honey, I know—I know you’ve been through a lot, right now, you’re heartbroken. Go out and get some fresh air… Just be careful…” she concluded and turned off the fire turning her back on her daughter’s face.
“I-I’m sorry mom. I’ll be going now.” Mia said and walked out of the house tears quietly emerging from her hazel orbs; she shut the door behind her and whispered “I’m so sorry mom. I don’t mean to hurt you.”

-

Mia entered the school gates and was breathing deeply, considering that everyone was in their classes, the guard by the gate was watching in his small television and the people inside it has caught Mia’s eye.
“How about it JaeJoong? What’s this message?” the MC called out to the nervous JaeJoong, she walked closer and watched with the guard without him knowing, her heartbeat increased its pace seeing her loved one once again.
“W-W-Well… I was—uumm…” JaeJoong stuttered on the microphone getting Mia more intrigued, but before he could continue, a loud car horn beeped behind her peeking figure. The guard and her turned rapidly towards the sound… it was none other than the Super Junior star: Donghae. The people in classes inside the building glanced outside their windows and screamed at the guy coming out of his shiny dark blue BMW.
“Mia ssi…” he said smoothly with his alluring voice, Mia couldn’t help but to get engaged. “Come on, someone’s waiting for you.” Donghae then dragged Mia’s still body inside his car and sped off towards the motorway heading for the studio where the DBSK interview was being held.
“Where are you taking me Donghae ssi?” she meekly asked
“Just wait” he finished and the rest of the car ride was quiet.

-

“Okay, I hope you won’t take this the bad way—I-I’m not perfect like you think I am, that you think we are. We all make mistakes… and we all get tired and you’re all here now to witness something—of me. I will show you my real feelings, the real me and what are reasons behind all these confusions. The story is uncovered here.” JaeJoong explained sternly to everyone keeping them quiet.
“As every one of you knows Park Mia or as you named her ‘The Mysterious Lady in Red’” he chuckled “She is—our manager’s niece. She lived with us for a while and long story short, I fell in love with her… but I hid It.” gasps and aaww’s surrounded the atmosphere of the crowd as JaeJoong continued on. “Our dear friend Donghae of Super Junior also did the same but had the guts to show it. He-uuhh- asked her out on dates, like the music awards… but because I was jealous, I took her away from there.”
Mia and Donghae arrived just in time to witness the carrying on of JaeJoong’s story, Donghae knew exactly where this was going and was ready to give out a helping hand, Mia watched from the sidelines smiling at her and the efforts JaeJoong did.
“She taught me how to smile, how to have fun… that life is something we need to treasure, and she also taught me how to love. Recently, I found out that she has an illness, a heart disease.” Tears started to flow from his eyes and the rest of the members “and she left the apartment without a word because she thought that she was a burden. Mia ssi, if you’re listening, I-I-I love you.” He cried and dropped the mic into Yunho’s hands as he prevented himself from crying out loud.
“I love you too.” Mia’s voice echoed throughout the studio and sent out murmurs into the venue. JaeJoong sniffed and looked around frantically for the voice. Suddenly, her figure walked out of the shadows followed by Donghae and the crowd roared at their presence. JaeJoong’s eyes widened.
“Well! What do we have here?” The MC interrupted
“Mia…” he muttered and Mia smiled sadly, it really touched her.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~There are thing we don’t want to happen
But have to accept
Thing we don’t want to know
But have to learn
And people we can’t live without
And have to let go.~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

OMG!!! SUCH A LONG UPDATE!
I’M SORRY!
School has been burdening me so much!

I hope I haven’t lost many readers. I’m so sorry

I’ll reply next time ^^
Comments please!

Love you all!

Truly Yours,
Tammy