{ M u s i c A w a r d s }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
Hours passed and TVXQ was getting restless outside Yunho’s door, especially JaeJoong.
“What are they doing there?!” he exclaimed
“I’m sure it’s…” Yoochun could not find the words to comfort his hyung, because he too was getting frustrated. Just then, a knock was heard on the door. Junsu went over there to open it and revealed the ever so popular Donghae.
“Donghae?” Junsu asked
“Yeah… umm… is Mia home?” he frankly asked which got Junsu a little annoyed.
“Yeah she’s home… so?” believe it or not, Junsu did try to be polite, when instead, he sounded like an over protective dad to his little girl.
“… Can... I talk…to her?” Donghae said. He was finding it hard to speak straight because of Junsu’s glare at him, if only looks could kill.
“She’s busy at the moment… can I take a message?” Now Junsu sounded like a call centre worker.
“Umm—”
“Donghae Oppa!” Mia said behind Junsu, JaeJoong’s eyes were glued on how Mia was reacting around him; she would ignore his presence and not Donghae’s. Yunho sat down on the dining table and the rest crowded around him, Junsu left Mia to talk to Donghae alone, before he could do something to his friend.
“Oppa, what brings you here?” Mia also tried to hide the fact that she’d just been crying, confessing what she has inside her… at least she feels better now.
“Well, it’s kind of an emergency…” he replied shoving his hands in his pockets
“Go on…”
“Can you be my date for the music awards? I swear it’s free and all you have to do is sit there and clap.” He explained, luckily JaeJoong didn’t over hear otherwise he would’ve spontaneously combust.
“S-Sure…” Mia stated. Was this right? JaeJoong was also going to ask her to the music awards but it seems like Donghae beat him to it.
“Great! Umm… I’ll call you. It’s tomorrow at about 8 PM.” He concluded and happily left. Mia closed the door and turned her head to the 5 gods presented in the dining table.
“Oh, are you guys’ hungry? I’m going to cook now.”
“What was that about?” JaeJoong asked
“He just asked me to the Music Awards.” Mia said and a pause was created.
“What did you say?” JaeJoong asked again
“I said yes.” She replied bluntly. JaeJoong looked down on the table and left for his room after while Mia was quietly cooking. The rest of TVXQ shook their heads and felt pity for Mia and their hyung.

-

“Delivery for Park Mia” the delivery man said holding a big white box.
“This is she… thank you” Mia signed the receipt and carried the box into her room. Mia locked the door and stared at the package delivered for her. ‘What could this be?’ she started to open the box and a beautiful red dress and silver diamond studded sandals with heels was exposed in front of her, her eyes glistened.

http://redhotbrides.com/blog/media/blogs/redhotbrides/GenericRed/y_red_dress.jpg

Mia pulled out the whole silky dress and started to dance with it inside her room. It would be ten times better if JaeJoong was the one escorting her but the decision was already made. A note fell out

~Mia ssi, this if for you
From me…
To make you twice as beautiful…

Donghae~

Mia smiled at the note and took it upon herself to hang the dress.

-

The next day didn’t come slow and neither did it go slow, it was already time for the Music Awards and TVXQ was ready and waiting, Mia on the other hand looked stunning, the dress just flowed down her body hugging her perfect curves, her hair was curled and her make-up made her glow. She breathed deeply and opened her door. JaeJoong heard her door open and his eyes refused to blink at the sight he was seeing, Mia looked like an angel from heaven to him, the way she walked down the hallway and her hair bounced, those luscious lips shining and those striking eyes staring deeply in JaeJoong’s gray orbs. He became speechless, his arms automatically stretched out to reach hers like she was his date for the night. Until reality came crashing in.
“You look so beautiful Mia…” Donghae voice interrupted their thoughts; he just came in to pick Mia up.
“Thank you Donghae Oppa.” Mia replied as she took Donghae’s shoulder and attached it to hers. JaeJoong dropped his arm down while watching the girl that she loves leave with another guy.
As Donghae and Mia got into the location, Mia’s stomach was filled with butterflies.
“Okay, were here, the show is about to start so… I need to get ready. You can wait on our table. Your name plate would be there.” He said and Mia nodded, the venue was big and beautiful. Mia entered the hall and flashes of camera suddenly burst in, with Mia’s arm linked with Donghae’s; it caught the attention of the press and started asking questions frantically.
“Donghae ssi, who’s your date for today?”
“What’s her name?”
“Where did you meet her?”
“Are you two together?”
“Could this be another couple in the K-pop world?”
“Donghae ssi, please answer us! Otherwise the fans would be disappointed”
Despite those words, Donghae just smiled and waved for the cameras and Mia played along, it was hard to miss someone as beautiful as her, her red dress also stood out from the crowd. 10 minutes of entering the building she was already labelled as the ‘Mysterious Lady In Red’.

-

The night went on and TVXQ just finished their performance and the nominations are now being read by the MC’s. Donghae sat next to Mia and waited for the results along with the rest of Super Junior.
“Mia ssi, I’ll bet you TVXQ will win best album and we’ll win the best Dance song.” KangIn said. And the results were incredibly accurate. The stars took a break and started feasting on some food, Donghae was trying to get some food when the press suddenly mobbed him with questions once again.
“Donghae, will you now tell us about your date for tonight”
“She’s already made an impact on the audience, as the ‘mysterious lady in red’”
“Come on… tell us!”
The press were moving closer and closer towards him and he started to back away, Mia was also backing away from all the different woman trying to make a conversation with her, little did they know that they were going to have an accident again. As both bodies were slowly moving backwards, they met each other and rapidly turned making their lips brush together. It was like the photo booth incident all over again, except that it was not only Donghae who possessed the pictures, now the press and soon the public would have copies of the incident. Mia backed away and touched her lips. Why must it always be the wrong guy? JaeJoong was watching from the other side fuming, his thoughts were not clear, anger was taking over him and no control was in his head. He was way worse than a drunk man, he wasn’t thinking… just moving… JaeJoong suddenly…

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Anger will never disappear so long as thoughts of resentment are cherished in the mind. Anger will disappear just as soon as thoughts of resentment are forgotten.”

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

OOHH!
Cliff-hanger there!
Another update for tonight!
Comments please!

Truly Yours,
Tammy