{ T h i r d R o s e }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
“H-Hello?” Mia asked weakly, she got it in her last strengths to call her doctor “Hello D-Dr. Choi? It’s Mia”
“Mia! What’s the matter?” he asked with a little pang of worry on the other line. JaeJoong could not sit still in the set; they were live and hot being viewed by the public, the people wondering about the earlier incident and wanting immediate explanation.
“So, the show is coming to an end and the last thing we want is a cliff-hanger. What really is between YoungWoong JaeJoong and Tiffany Hwang?” the MC questioned playfully
“Well, I think they’re friends and they like to hang out, can’t friends chill together?” Yoochun replied taking small little glances towards JaeJoong, who was looking down at his lap.
“Sure…friends…” the MC nodded unconvincingly and the crowd whinged.
“Guys, more information will leak out when it wants to leak out. You’re using our personal lives as a talk show! We have a life too besides all of this, so please…” Changmin snapped at the audience, it would be the very first time that the editor would not edit Changmin’s shot out as the message had to be said to the public. The show ended badly with awkwardness in the atmosphere. Donghae got back with his group disappointed as he knew why Mia left. Well, he ‘thought’ he knew.

-*-

“I’m sorry for the bother Dr. Choi” Mia apologized after taking her medication in the hospital. She sat by the edge of the narrow bed in the corner of the room with the doctor standing by her side.
“It’s no bother at all…what really bothers me is your health Mia ssi. The blood vessels around the muscle is narrowing which makes it harder to pump blood around your body… that’s why you felt dizzy earlier.” He looked at her suspiciously “Usually, these things only happen with emotional shock or events…has something happened?”
Mia looked at his dark green orbs directly and stayed mute.
“You want to talk about it?” he questioned and all she could do was sigh. It was really hard for her at that moment, having the knowledge that her life was about to end very soon when she felt that she was only starting.
-
“So let me get this clear… You think you’re in love with a guy that doesn’t love you back, but you tell yourself not to because of your illness…is that it?” Dr. Choi was strangely accurate and Mia nodded. 2 hours rapidly flew away inside his office; they were making good conversation that made Dr. Choi cancel all of his appointments. There was no need to worry, the job was not his anyway…as of yet.
“Thank you for your time Dr Choi. I should be heading home now; they’re probably looking for me now.”
“Sure, I’m glad I helped you. If you need anything… you know what to do.” He smiled as he led her towards the door taking last glances at Mia’s stunning features; the big hazel eyes, a cute pointy nose and the most alluring lips anyone could have, it was small and pink –very close to red- and it contrasted with her milky coloured skin. She was like the snow white of his dreams, the snow white that doesn’t get to meet his prince.
“Goodbye.” Mia bowed and walked away swaying her lightly curled chocolate brown hair behind her back.
“Where is Mia?!” Yunho bellowed inside the house, his wits almost coming to an end, it’s been 2 hours and a half since she went missing.
“I’m sure she just…” Junsu was also lost for words, what could he say to comfort the leader?
“Why are you so worried Yunho? Do you like her?” JaeJoong asked seriously, seems like he’s forgotten about his existing problem with Tiffany.
“She—”
The door creaked open and in comes Mia…with a smile? TVXQ ran up to her and showered her with all sorts of questions.
“Are you okay?!”
“Are you hurt?”
“Where did you go?”
“We were so worried about you!”
“You could’ve at least notified us!”
Mia’s eyes bulged out and let out a giggle, she had no idea that TVXQ cared about her that much. And that was the problem; having them care for her was clearly not in her agenda because it could also connect to them getting hurt in the end. “Its okay guys…I’m fine. I just need some rest.” She answered and walked through their sturdy bodies leaving them blank.
Minutes later, TVXQ was chilling inside the apartment and a knock on the door was heard. Yunho went to answer it.
“Hello, these are meant for… Park Mia?” a delivery man read holding hangers of clothes behind his back.
“Ah yes…thank you” and with that, Yunho grabbed the clothes and landed it on the sofa. Junsu was startled.
“Whoa! What’s this for? New costumes?” he asked and it brought the other 3 members around the sofa. Changmin started unravelling each and every one of them with confused eyes.
“Hey, aren’t these the uniforms for the college just on the upside of town? Seoul College right?” Yoochun mentioned. “This doesn’t make sense…”
“Mia’s going to college.”Yunho stated calmly
“College?” JaeJoong asked. If Mia was going to college then…
“Really? Why?” Junsu demanded even though the answer was already so obvious.
“Well she just can’t sit here all day. Besides… that’s what her uncle wants” Yunho answered again. Now they were only waiting for the opportunity to tell her and hope she would like the idea, the manager has already notified them that her school would start this Monday.

-*-
“What? I’m going to college?!” she asked surprised, her response was almost a squeal.
“Yes…” Changmin cheered. Mia was mute for some seconds with her eyes glistening in happiness; her arms moved by themselves and hugged Changmin tightly as he returned it with a grin. “Thank you” JaeJoong stood in the corner just behind Yoochun and envied Changmin’s position. Mia clutched the uniform in her palms and ran to her room to prepare for the day she starts anew. New friends, new language, new teachers and new classrooms.
At the moment she got over the happiness, Mia tiptoed towards the living room only to see a troubled Yoochun biting a pen in between his fingers and a half blank music sheet with an electronic piano in front of him on the coffee table.
“Oppa…” she cooed as she approached him, Yoochun straightened up and presented a smile. “What are you doing?”
“Composing…although I’m having a little bit of a writer’s block.” He complained. Mia sat down next to him and picked up the music sheet in front of her.
“It should be fine. You just need inspiration.” Yoochun heard her say.
“Like?”
“Think of it this way… you’re a super star, famous in all of Asia. Write about what you feel when you hear the loud screams of your fans anticipating in their seats, when you see the red ocean… the smiles planted on their faces as you sing.” She explained gracefully and Yoochun eyed her with interest. The feeling and lyrics along with the melody started to come to him and started to jot things down on his piece of sheet. “Look at it from a fans perspective… they support you ‘til the end, they show their idolism towards you… some fans cry because they’re too far away from you and can’t show how much they look up to you. They always dream of seeing you… hearing you live with feelings…” more spirit awoke inside of Yoochun and the music was flowing in and it was all because of Mia.
“Mia… Oh my god! thank you!” Yoochun exclaimed and his hands wrote line by line with inspirational words, his fingers pressed the keyboard revealing wonderful harmonies. Mia smiled and left to get a pink rose, it was a symbol of admiration and gratitude with the hint of gentleness in the feelings.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.~

~Leo Buscaglia~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

OMG! Another update!
Yayness!
I miss you guys!
I hope I get lots of comments…
Email me at [email protected] for questions, ideas or to just say hi!
I don’t mind at all…
I’ve found the soundtrack for this fic… All You Are composed by Louise Yoelin.
If you’ve found another good soundtrack… please email me! ^^

Announcement:
Bored?
Why not join the first ever fanfictional one shot challenge?
It’s for everyone!
http://fanfictional.forumotion.com/forum.htm
I hope you’ll join!

Truly Yours,
Tammy