{ N e r v e W r a c k i n g }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
The show went on, TVXQ and SNSD anxiously tried to cover up the topics, questions and comments being thrown to them supporting the pictures revealed just behind their bodies.
“Okay, Break people!” the producer shouted and the stars relaxed, murmurs filled the studio and JaeJoong was feeling uneasy. Very uneasy. He dragged himself out of there calmly pretending nothing was haunting him, and then as soon as he was nowhere near the public eye… his gestures showed what was really inside him.
“Oh my God. What the hell happened?!” he spoke to himself cupping his stressed face with his palms, The rest of TVXQ catched up to him and saw a peek of his infuriated figure.
“Hyung…” Junsu murmured loosening his tie for more space to breathe. They all knew that there was a crisis in the air just lurking around them finding a chance to attack.
“Don’t… I just want to be alone.” JaeJoong replied
“What if Mia saw that?!” Changmin whispered harshly to Yoochun and both of their eyes widened.
“No. they don’t show it right after editing, I’m sure they won’t let something like that outbreak to the public. Otherwise it’ll be chaos.” Yunho’s voice echoed between the five of them.
“Mia ssi, it’s their break…want to go see them?” Donghae suggested and straightened his clothes, his eyes never leaving Mia. She was thinking of not going, but then it’ll be obvious that there was something wrong. With her head still down, her timid little fingers wiped her tears and sniffed slightly before facing Donghae.
“S-Sure” she answered and Donghae took her hand to the other side to meet the stumbling TVXQ.
“We’ll fix this right hyung?” the youngest whispered.
“JaeJoong ah!” Donghae bellowed with a smile, JaeJoong turned to see the owner of the voice and he got an unexpected surprise when he saw Mia’s hand conjoined with Donghae’s. As they got closer to TVXQ, JaeJoong’s blood was heating up to a boil.
“What was that? You and Tiffany got found out.” He snickered while Mia took her hand away from his.
“Donghae, I think you should get back to your group. And Mia? What are you doing here? I thought you didn’t want to come.” Yunho asked
“I—”
“I asked her out today, thinking she must be bored at your apartment.” Donghae cut off what Mia was about to explain and JaeJoong was not too crazy about that information.
“Yunho asked Mia, not you.” JaeJoong snapped avoiding any eye contact, Mia was feeling so awkward and hot inside the tense atmosphere, what she saw earlier replayed inside her head every time she looks at JaeJoong. While TVXQ interrogated Donghae Mia was just standing there in pressure, she could feel the burning stare from the coldest eyes she’d ever seen, she ducked and started to fan herself with her hands gently, breathing steadily in and out. However, it was no use; she only felt even hotter than before, her face lost its colour, her breathing got even deeper and room started to spin. Mia walked sneakily away from the mini argument and wobbly looked for something to drink.
“E-Excuse me…” she nudged a staff
“I’m sorry miss, I’m working.” The worker quickly responded and walked towards the set. Mia continued her search not even looking on where she was heading. Her condition getting worse and worse, beads of sweat formed on her forehead and her hands turned clammy.
“Excuse me, can I have some water please?” she pleaded to another staff
“What do I look like to you?” he riposted and arrogantly walked past her.
“Wait a second, where’s Mia?” Yoochun asked and the rest got alerted. Yunho’s eyes could not settle down, he was searching for her everywhere and so was JaeJoong. It was only 3 minutes before the show continues and they didn’t have much time.
“Hyung! The show’s starting!” Junsu hollered. Yunho was worried out of his skin, having his little sister lost or wondering on her own with that condition of hers was nerve wracking, but he did not have any choice but go back.
Mia ran outside for some fresh air and it only helped a little, she then realized that her pills she was supposed to take an hour ago was not in her bag.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~True Love burns the brightest,
But the brightest flames
Leave the deepest scars.~

~Anonymous~

=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I’m sorry for the disappointing update
I’m just so tired,
Please understand.

Truly yours,
Tammy