{ S c h o o l ? }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
Three days have already passed with normal doings inside the TVXQ apartment. JaeJoong and Mia are as close as ever. They would cook together, listen to music together, sing together or have one of those midnight snacks with Changmin. JaeJoong was although burning up at the sudden concern of their leader Yunho. He’s been caring and worried most of the time about Mia, just a little too much for JaeJoong’s delight…little did he know a deep dark secret lies in between them. Mia was at home preparing some food for the ever so tired, hard working yet strong leader that just got out of shooting Heading to the ground with his co star Go Ara.
“Oppa, here you go. And take this…” Mia handed him the hot food and paracetamol. “It should take the pain away in a few moments”
“Thanks. Mia ssi, aren’t you supposed to be in college? I mean your 18 right?” Yunho asked as he ate.
“Oh, I took a gap year. I also thought that ‘I’ll go soon, so why the need to study?” she smiled but it only shot an unhappy face across Yunho’s smooth features.
“Mia ssi…”
“Okay Okay I’m joking… calm down Oppa.” She cheekily grinned and sat next to him.
“Looks like JaeJoong’s over Tiffany…” Yunho changed the subject
“How can you say that?” she wondered
“Mia, I know your ill… but I’m pretty sure you’re not blind. He likes you!” he cooed and that was when Mia’s happy face fell. “What’s wrong? Isn’t that a good thing?”
“He can’t like me. I’ll only hurt him.” She seriously replied “I need something to stop it.”
“You can’t stop it. You said so yourself…” he advised but Mia shook her head.
“The last thing I want to do is hurt him. I wasn’t even expecting this to happen to me…to be living here with you guys. All I requested for was to see you.” She explained.
“Well, you’re here with us meaning God has something planned for you. How come you don’t take your own advice?” Yunho chuckled “Anyway… I feel guilty leaving you here on your own. You should take up something to occupy you. How about going to college just for fun? Seoul College is just around the corner.”
“I don’t know… “
“Oh come on. You get to meet new people and mingle, and not get bored to tears staring at the ceiling and making paper roses. You practically filled your whole room with them!” Yunho exclaimed “Can I ask… you gave Changmin a red rose but why always a blue one for JaeJoong?”
“Because his favourite colour is blue…” she replied
“And Changmin’s favourite colour is white” Yunho interrupted and gulped down his orange juice downing the paracetamol in the process.
“School sounds good!” Mia changed the subject as soon as possible to get Yunho’s mind off of things she decided to keep as secrets.
“Great! Go call your uncle…semester is starting soon.” Yunho finished and dropped the plates in the sink. “But if he agrees, do not mention to anyone you’re living here. And don’t forget to drink your medicine before and after school, bring it with you just in case an—”
“Whoa! Okay Appa… whatever you say…”
‘Maybe going back to school won’t be so bad.’ She thought

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-

~To love you doesn’t mean to commit with you
I’m satisfied with whatever connection I’ve had with you~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I’m so sorry for such a short update
And I’m so sorry if I disappointed you.
I’m 100x sorry
Homeworks a bundle!
And I just want to say that I might not update tomorrow because I’m off to London for the weekend. I’ll still try and sneak onto my aunty’s laptop ^^

Welcome to my new readers
And the wonderful comments!
It made me feel so happy!
Thank you!

Truly Yours,
Tammy