{ P r e s s u r e }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
I did say I was going to make it longer^^
I fell in love with this fic.
I’m not going to end it this soon.
Maybe 5-10 or more chapters before the end.
So, prepare for more twists

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Right at the second Mia opened her eyes, the words that came out of her lips was the name of her love.
“JaeJoong?”
“Mia honey, it’s us. Your Mom and Dad. We’re going to bring you back to America.” Her mother cooed, Mia’s took a while to process those words inside her brain.
“What?” she asked confused.
“You’ve got to be treated better honey. We’re taking you back.” the father declared. It wasn’t really the first thing you would say to your ill daughter but the idea of Mia saying his name was already bad enough, it was not the way they wanted their daughter to be treated.
“I can’t…you can’t just take me back. I love it here… I’m studying, I’m in school.” She argued. Why was this happening? She was there in the hospital bed fighting with her parents that only wants the best for her, but of course, love can turn one blind.
“Honey—”
“No. Please, I never asked for anything… just this… please I’m going to—”
“Don’t you dare say ‘Die’” her father snapped. Obviously, it hurt her father knowing that his only daughter is about to leave his side, any parent would.
“Dad, it’s about time we face the truth. I’m here because of an attack. It’s really nothing big” she explained “I’ve been having attacks since I was 14, aren’t you used to it? Because I am, being in and out of the hospital is where I spend most of my free time.”
“Mia, you must understand us… we only want—”
“The best for me? You’ve been doing that most of my life, I’m 18 now, and I know what I’m doing… please”
“I know Mia.” Her father once again stated “Just a little more time…”
“Thanks dad.”
“We’re currently staying at this place” her mother handed Mia a piece of paper with their temporary address “Come visit us okay?”
Mia nodded.
The rest of the afternoon, the small happy family of three spent their time chatting and catching up; Mia missed them, so much.
“Okay, the doctor said that you’re going to be released tomorrow.” Her mother said “What do you want for you birthday honey? It’s next Monday…”
“You’ve already given me what I wanted… to stay here longer.”

-

TVXQ was inside the Chin Chin Radio studio being interviewed about the recent incidents, of course, they couldn’t leave such news like that just hanging.
“OK. The fans listening right now are wondering and are demanding some answers about the bombs that just kept on going off in the last few days. First, JaeJoong and Tiffany, then Donghae and the ‘Mysterious Lady in Red’ a.k.a. Park Mia that just had her identity revealed to the public and JaeJoong being jealous of their unexplained relationship. There was also a fight inside the ICU room in Seoul hospital video footage that’s has been spreading like an epidemic in the whole Asia. Now let’s ask the main man of the hour: YoungWoong JaeJoong to answer these questions, over to you…” the DJ asked while JaeJoong was sweating in his seat. Too many was to be answered and he was pressured to say the right things to the public to prevent anymore scandals, it was difficult.
“Umm, One at a time please” Yunho suggested
“Ok, first we want to know about the JaeJoong and Tiffany controversy… fans out there get your tissues ready…”
“Well, I think this is about time that it revealed itself” Yunho answered again instead of JaeJoong, the rest of TVXQ’s heart was beating so fast at what Yunho was about to say. This can ruin what they’ve worked hard for most of their lives “JaeJoong and Tiffany used to go out. USED to. Those pictures were from a long time ago and whoever gave those pictures to the producers probably was in need of money. Why else would you start something like this if you’re not broke?” Yunho saved, the rest sighed in relief, except for JaeJoong, it seems like the spotlight was still on him even though Yunho tried his best to keep it out.
“I agree, People, we do have lives outside of the entertainment business, JaeJoong hyung is not a cold person like his first impression. He’s a great guy…” Yoochun continued
“Ok, since that question has been answered, the second one is… Is JaeJoong jealous of Donghae’s new girl?”
“I’m not jealous.” JaeJoong snapped, the DJ looked at him suspiciously.
“Oh? Well that really doesn’t answer the question… there was this incident of dragging Park Mia out of the Music Awards just when you were about to receive Best Music Video. You suddenly went AWOL and this was right after Lee Donghae and her lip-locked. Has the kiss got something to do with it?”
“That ‘kiss’ was an accident, everyone can tell. It’s all a big misunderstanding.” Changmin interrupted.
“Possibly, but if it was an accident then why would JaeJoong react to it? While we’re at it, who is this Park Mia?”
“Mia is our manager’s niece; she’s staying with us for a while. So she’s like a sister to us, and as a sister, we want to protect her.” Junsu commented “It’s not that Donghae’s a bad guy, it’s just that we think that it’s all going too fast for Mia at the moment.”
“Alright then, but can we know how Donghae and Mia met? And how has Mia been living with you for?”
“I can’t remember how long she’s been staying with us for actually, I just know it’s been a while. Mia met Donghae when she came with us at rehearsals.” Changmin answered again
“Sweet! Another bomb coming your way… what happened to Park Mia that she got sent to hospital the day after the awards?”
“She... umm,” Changmin had nothing in his head to answer that one, her secret must not be told to anyone, especially the public.
“I don’t think this should be mentioned here…” Yunho said
“Aaww… but the people want to know really badly. There was the video taken by a fancam and it said the words “this is all your fault” coming from JaeJoong. What was the meaning of that? Donghae got anything to do with it?”
“No, I lost my temper and assumed that it was Donghae’s fault she was in there, Mia fainted when she read some comments on the internet. Some fans said some horrible things about her she got really affected by it.” JaeJoong finally spoke up; technically he wasn’t lying, just not telling the whole truth. “Mia’s really important to me so…”
“Seems like we have a love triangle in our midst…” The DJ cooed. “I don’t believe that all of you think that Mia is only a sister. Long story short, Donghae likes Mia and so does JaeJoong. WHAT A LUCKY GIRL!”
TVXQ has done their best to tie up the loose strings, this was probably one of the biggest problems they had yet, but for Mia… JaeJoong was out to do anything. Speaking of which, instead of going home after the stressful day, JaeJoong stayed out and bought Mia some provisions to prepare for her comeback at their apartment, it started to rain but JaeJoong didn’t mind.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~Beginnings are usually scary,
Endings are usually sad,
But it’s everything in between that makes it worth living~

~Anonymous~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Want some more?

Comment replies:

RicePower: I thought you would freak at the beginning, LOL. Don’t worry it was all a dream! Thanks for the comment ^^

Teph: thanks for the encouragement teph! I do try my best with my writing. Here’s another update

Myap711: JaeJoong IS my favourite member of TVXQ! Don’t kidnap him! LOL you’re crazy!!! I like you. I don’t think you’ll be needing those tissues because it’s going to be longer! Woop woop!

Azn14: WOO! Her parents didn’t take her back yet! Yay! LOL

Tarenpan: I hope you would still support this fic. I think I’m going to do another one right after this… aheheheh

Shermaine: ahehe, the endings aren’t done yet. ^^ that was just another chapter, I will make it clearer to everyone when it’s the ending.

DreamiiHeroine: I’ve changed it for you now, I did think thatw as a little dodgy too. I hope it’s better now.

Truly Yours,
Tammy