{ T h o s e T h r e e W o r d s }

Permanent Devotion [[Complete]]
JaeJoong was watching from the other side fuming, his thoughts were not clear, anger was taking over him and no control was in his head. He was way worse than a drunken man, he wasn’t thinking… just moving… JaeJoong suddenly dropped his plate on the table brutally and was on his way over to where my massive mob was. Mia was startled and stayed frozen staring at Donghae’s apologetic eyes. JaeJoong’s arms were like razor blades cutting through the crowd, no one had to get in the way of him and Mia now, not even if his career depended on it. “Move! Please people let me through!” when he finally reached the spotlight where the “newly found couple” was, he quickly grabbed Mia’s wrist and dragged her out of there without a second glance. More pictures were taken from the back and the crowd was left dumfounded, TVXQ followed after along with Donghae.
“Hey hey hey! JaeJoong! Where are you going with her?” Donghae hissed with threatening eyes
“I’m taking her home!” JaeJoong answered plainly
“I believe she’s my date”
“Not anymore.” JaeJoong found the will to stay calm even though he really wanted to punch his Dongseang in the face, but he didn’t want Mia to see that side of him. They ran out of the venue while the MC was in the middle of announcing their name for the Best Music Video of the year. Kissing Donghae, running out of the venue with JaeJoong and suddenly went AWOL sent the bees in the entertainment business buzzing for more honey. Everyone is now wondering what was going to happen the next day.

-

“DONGHAE IS TAKEN?” “NEW COUPLE FOUND! ONE IS JEALOUS?” “JAEJOONG OF TVXQ HAS A CRUSH?” “FORBIDDEN LOVE?” The headlines read as the angry manager slapped each newspaper on the glass table in the living room. TVXQ was gathered together along with Mia, their heads bowed down in shame, especially JaeJoong’s.
“Mia ssi, you should’ve been more careful! Something like this can change your whole life! Do you understand that?! I don’t want you to get in this mess!” the manager scowled
“I know Uncle, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean for this to happen.” She replied “I was only with Donghae as his date, not his girlfriend”
“WELL TRY SAYING THAT TO THE WHOLE WORLD!”
“Hyung!” JaeJoong stopped his manger from talking any further “if it was anyone’s fault it’s mine. Everything should be going well if I hadn’t pulled her out of there. I’m sorry”
“JaeJoong hyung, it was NOT your fault! It was clearly Donghae’s!!! He clearly set Mia up for that!” Changmin argued and Junsu, Yunho and Yoochun agreed making the whole raw even more chaotic.
“Shut up! Omo… I need some space” the manager exhaled and exited out of the apartment.
“At the ever so popular Music Awards last night, Donghae from Super Junior brought a date to impress in front of the cameras and fans but instead, the crowd was astonished by her stunning looks and the beautiful red dress that stood out like a red thumb. Half way throughout the ceremony, our team decided to get some answers from the leading man of the night: Donghae. However –as much to our happiness- what we received was even better than any answer a celebrity has ever given us. A kiss was performed surprisingly that gave us a chance to trigger something far from the ordinary. Lee Donghae is taken by the ‘Mysterious Lady in Red’ but wait… moments later; JaeJoong of TVXQ made his way through the press and dragged the ‘Mysterious Lady in Red’ out of the venue in a flash that sent questions to everyone who saw it. Is there something going on with Donghae and JaeJoong? Who knew that both bands had something in between them? Well, it’s a mystery to all of us that’s for sure.” Yoochun read out aloud, no one spoke for a moment as they let the awkward air escape towards the windows. Changmin got up annoyed and went to his laptop; he checked their fan sites and online clubs and all of them are already updated with the new astounding new. He clicked on OneTVXQ forum that covers European and American fans all over the world, which was also updated. He read the comments underneath the headlines and never was he so astounded.
“WTF? Mysterious lady in red MY ! That girl is a ! I’m telling you now… spinning both Donghae and JaeJoong Oppa in the palm of her hands. I hate her!”
“What a two timer! >.< I feel sorry for Donghae and JaeJoong Oppa.”
“She IS a !”
“What a two timing ”
“Donghae CAN’T be taken!”
“What a lucky girl…”
“This is so shocking! I totally screamed when I saw this in the newspaper this morning. What next?! I’m going to read about their bank accounts being empty?! That scheming goldigger”

Then, Changmin felt a soft warm breath at the nape of his neck; he turned to face Mia, who was now crying silently. Changmin immediately shut the laptop screen,
“They think I’m—a… a—Ahh… Aw.” Mia let the tears flow continuously without wiping them, probably because hands were trying their best to ease the pain in her chest. Too much information and the fast going events made a massive impact on her emotionally.
“AH! Oh my god! Don’t do this—not now… AAHH!” her heart ached so much that she was sent kneeling down on the floor, it was like any other attack really, the same pain, the same way she couldn’t breathe, the same way her vision would be blurred by the tears. JaeJoong ran up to her and carried her head upon his shoulders.
“Mia? What’s happening to you?” he asked but only screams and soulful cries escaped her lips, more seconds went by, more colours from her face quickly vanished turning her as pale as sheet.
“Mia?! Mia what’s happening?! Tell me! CALL FOR HELP!” he shouted
“Hyung, the ambulance is coming!”
“You’ll be fine Mia… I promise. Hang in there… please, I love you!” JaeJoong cried. He was on the floor hugging her head and kissing it. Mia heard the three most important words escaping from his kissable lips and was desperate to answer it, but nothing came out. The more she thought about it… it was impossible.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven~

~The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Here’s an update!
Comment replies:

RicePower: you don’t have to wait any longer, coz here’s an update! ^^ I love the poster too! It’s so nice right?

JaE_LoVe: Thanks Unnie for helping me with the poster! Really, thank you! I don’t know if this one would be a happy ending, it has been planned sad from the beginning. It would make more sense. But I’ll think about it ^^

Azn14: I know! Way too much stuff to cover. High school is so stressful yet so fun! ( ^ o ^ )

Terenpan: Here’s the update! Your comments always make me smile!!

More comments please… yay!
Truly Yours,
Tammy